SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:57 am

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:58 am

Maddy wrote:
Rolly wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
That’s kind of silly since we all know that he will be happy with that ....and it goes against her not opening up fast enough... question
And if this is who he wanted all along why did he pick Becca? It must get complicated.
Yes, it looks like it's gonna get complicated. In his resent interviews Arie said it would be difficult to watch the ending of the show.
Cannot wait till the next episode, at least we'll see how he is going to send Bekah home.
In his most recent People interview, he referenced Ep 7 as the hardest good-bye of the season. question

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:04 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Maddy wrote:
Rolly wrote:
And if this is who he wanted all along why did he pick Becca? It must get complicated.
Yes, it looks like it's gonna get complicated. In his resent interviews Arie said it would be difficult to watch the ending of the show.
Cannot wait till the next episode, at least we'll see how he is going to send Bekah home.
In his most recent People interview, he referenced Ep 7 as the hardest good-bye of the season. question

I think it is Bekah M. IMO that is who he had the best connection with.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:45 pm

@havadrpepper Without a doubt. If you watch closely when he's with her, he's the Arie on Emily's season again. There was such a stark difference when he and Lauren walked around Paris compared to his Prague date with Emily. Italy isn't looking much better. IMO, Arie desperately wanted this journey to work but the possibility of it not working with Bekah scared him to much after someone shared girl talk with him. I'm really curious to know if Bekah knew what went down in Italy.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:45 pm

I'm interested in just how emotional he gets with Baby Beks during a goodbye.  Because IMO, she's the one he's shown the most interest and strongest connection with.  

I'm curious to she why he suddenly decided to let her go.  If something major happened or he just had to let her go because the age difference scared him (IMO because he was probably worried about what fans would say as well as worrying she'd drop him any time for someone younger and hotter).

Even after learning her age, he hasn't held back off all that much from her IMO.  And I can totally see her being one he was fighting for an extra HTD for.  At this point, I'm still leaning towards Baby Beks being his original F1 until he sent her home for whatever reason.  But Monday could make me change my mind.  

JMO

ETA:  I wouldn't be surprised about a Baby Beks and Arie reunion down the road.  :uptonogood
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:12 pm

@Ladybug82 He was crazy about her...no doubt in my mind. It's sad. He's covering it up or TPTB are by convincing him he actually fell in love with two other women. Pffft. I love Becca K., I really don't have an opinion on Lauren either way but his heart is not in it, IMO.  I can't wait to watch his reaction when they play it back at WTA. TPTB are going to ramp it up two fold esp if things with Lauren are still on shaky ground.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:18 pm

But then, again, I wonder why he didn’t go back to Bekah but instead to Lauren? question

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:21 pm

IMO the FRC was supposed to be the choice between the Becca's with Baby Beks F1 and Becca being the loved F2 who went on to be the Ette.  I'm not sure how Arie managed to screw things up so badly but he sure did (IMO). laugh out loud 

And I totally expect and demand some major emotion when he lets Baby Beks go and at the AFTR when he watches back or sees her.  I'd love for her to be completely over it all and show it at the WTA.  :uptonogood

I find myself feeling for the ladies, but very little sympathy for Arie at this point.  And that's simply because I don't believe any of this mess has anything to do with his heart and true love.  But I'd love for him to prove me wrong (and really that could be with anyone doesn't have to be LB, it could be Courtney. laugh out loud I just need him to see him ssettle down into a monogamous long term relationship with no side action. Before I'll change my stance laugh out loud).  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:23 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm interested in just how emotional he gets with Baby Beks during a goodbye.  Because IMO, she's the one he's shown the most interest and strongest connection with.  

I'm curious to she why he suddenly decided to let her go.  If something major happened or he just had to let her go because the age difference scared him (IMO because he was probably worried about what fans would say as well as worrying she'd drop him any time for someone younger and hotter).

Even after learning her age, he hasn't held back off all that much from her IMO.  And I can totally see her being one he was fighting for an extra HTD for.  At this point, I'm still leaning towards Baby Beks being his original F1 until he sent her home for whatever reason.  But Monday could make me change my mind.  

JMO

ETA:  I wouldn't be surprised about a Baby Beks and Arie reunion down the road.  :uptonogood

I so agree with everything you said.

I don't hate any of these people and my views are not overshadowed because of liking one more than another.

IMO, Bekah M is the best fit for Arie. She is the one he has the passion for. I don't see that with Becca or Lauren.

He may be 36 years old, but he doesn't act like he is 36 years old and I have a feeling that he will never "act his age". He is trying to sell that he wants to settle down and have a family, but I'm not seeing it. He could be 50 years old before he actually gets to that point in his life. After all it worked for George Clooney... and his wife is 14 years younger than he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:26 pm

I think Arie would never do a Becka with cameras on him. But I agree, with Becka he has the combination of playfulness , chemistry and understanding . She gets him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:27 pm

I still say that he was forced to take Kendall to hometowns because of her taxidermy obsession. You know MF wants to flaunt that weirdness. I don't dislike Kendall, I just think taxidermy is weird especially for a girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Then why take her to F3?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny