SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 68 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:16 am

mizzoufan wrote:I'm the only that doesn't hate Ben??
Yes.

cantstopl rofl cantstopl

JK I’m sure someone else likes Ben.Probably.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:19 am

I don't hate Ben (anyone really, they aren't worth of my emotion) but I do find him full of himself, which is just unattractive and annoying, so I skip his "advertising" altogether, uninterested.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:22 am

Just one more thing about Ashley I then I’ll stop. I get soooooo tired of the virgin shtick. Does she do it for attention or is she encouraged by producers?

“A virgin’s gotta do what a virgin’s gotta do”. Seriously?!? stupid
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:24 am

Yeah, hate is too strong a word. I am just over Ben and his falsehoods. He already had a girl on the side, so please stop claiming you are still heartbroken over the engagement you helped to break. It especially bothers me when supposedly good Christians blatantly lie. I would like Ben to just shut up, he keeps talking and ruining the little attractiveness I can still see in him. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:54 am

Ashley I. is like fingernails on a chalkboard for me.  The crying is so OTT.  Get it together girl.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:11 pm

I have to say that the show was a lot more fun than I was expecting....certainly better than this year's Bachelor. While I could do with less whiny Ashley, Clare and Ben, I enjoyed everyone else. It was nice to see some of the international cast...some who I am familiar with and some I'm not...and it was nice to see some of the lesser known American cast members. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the natural stuff going on in the house and the sports aspect of the show...in fact, I wish they had shown a little more of both

I'm looking forward to the rest of the season and I hope this isn't a one time thing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:07 pm

@Sprite

I agree. I would have much rather seen a show without them so that other people could be in the "limelight" for once. Ben brings nothing to the show although I think Clare and Ashley are going to bring the drama to the show that MF likes.

I feel for the ones that went home because they weren't even shown during the episode. I didn't even know a couple names of those that left because they weren't shown much or at all. I recognized Eric and Lauren G and knew the one was the Chinese girl. The other 2 I had no idea who they were!

There was one scene last night that caught my attention. I believe it was in the kitchen during Clare's interactions with Benoit. They panned to Bibiana and Eric was behind her. It was real quick but it appeared he had his hand on her back or shoulder. Made me wonder if the rumors might have a bit of truth to them, if not a relationship, a very good friendship. Guess we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:15 pm

havadrpepper wrote:@Sprite

I agree.  I would have much rather seen a show without them so that other people could be in the "limelight" for once.  Ben brings nothing to the show although I think Clare and Ashley are going to bring the drama to the show that MF likes.

I feel for the ones that went home because they weren't even shown during the episode. I didn't even know a couple names of those that left because they weren't shown much or at all.  I recognized Eric and Lauren G and knew the one was the Chinese girl. The other 2 I had no idea who they were!

There was one scene last night that caught my attention. I believe it was in the kitchen during Clare's interactions with Benoit. They panned to Bibiana and Eric was behind her. It was real quick but it appeared he had his hand on her back or shoulder.  Made me wonder if the rumors might have a bit of truth to them, if not a relationship, a very good friendship.  Guess we'll see.

Well, I hope both Eric and the Bibs got something out of it. I like both and both seemed short changed just so we could get more idiocy from Ashley, Clare and Ben. Maybe they can both be back for BIP and develop something more?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:22 pm

@mizzoufan I'm with you - I try not to hate anyone, except self-absorbed blondes (JK). Ben is an only child and has always been on a pedestal. Despite having loads of attention heaped on him, I believe his intentions are good. It is easy for us to throw shade on him because of it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:41 pm

Sprite wrote:Well, I hope both Eric and the Bibs got something out of it. I like both and both seemed short changed just so we could get more idiocy from Ashley, Clare and Ben. Maybe they can both be back for BIP and develop something more?

Or maybe they can just find something together away from the TV cameras and let it develop naturally.  Like Chris and Peyton. They met through the show but let the relationship grow like everyone else that is never in front of TV cameras.  I PINKHEART them for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:43 pm

I thought it was a really fun show and I enjoyed watching it. I hope they do it again next year.

Every time Benoit came on, I kept thinking he would be a good match for Vanessa Grimaldi. I didn't watch B'ette Canada. Was he a nice guy on that show?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I thought it was a really fun show and I enjoyed watching it. I hope they do it again next year.

Every time Benoit came on, I kept thinking he would be a good match for Vanessa Grimaldi. I didn't watch B'ette Canada. Was he a nice guy on that show?

Yes, I think for the most part he was a nice guy...although there was an intro where he was shown to be a bit of a kissing bandit himself. I think Jasmine was pretty lucky. Like Georgia from the Aussie Bette, she lucked out with a pretty good group of guys.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 68 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana