SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:09 am

@ReneeM IA the podcast really gave me the sense that they’re serious about the relationship. The distance talk kind of gave me an “aww” feeling because it shows that they really care and are thinking beyond casual.
I think it’s going to be even tougher this time career wise because in addition to firefighting career relocation logistics (especially being a Canadian) being extremely difficult, Ashley’s career can only really thrive in LA. I always found the Jasmine not moving thing puzzling because you can be a hairstylist anywhere ... IMO that just reinforced that relationship was not meant to last. With Ashley & Kevin, I already feel like this relationship is so much more balanced, playful and just a happier vibe (doesn’t hurt that there’s no seemingly lingering feelings for another guy situation).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

ad - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:06 pm

I think the fact that Kevin has had experience in a long distance relationship he knows how to handle any trust issue's Ashley may have which sometimes is normal in LDR.

I find Kevin to be a romantic at heart, and I have no doubt he will try to make this work if he really cares about her, which it appears to me he does.

For Ashley, I believe this is the first time she is feeling loved and wanted and she feels the same for Kevin. When someone experiences that, I think they are more content within themselves. I like that they both agreed as soon as they went to the FS there would be no more discussion about Ashley's virginity. She obviously felt there was no longer a need to milk that any longer. I think Kevin may have played a big part in that decision.

I very rarely listen to podcasts, so thanks to all who bring that info her for discussion! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:47 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@ReneeM IA the podcast really gave me the sense that they’re serious about the relationship. The distance talk kind of gave me an “aww” feeling because it shows that they really care and are thinking beyond casual.
I think it’s going to be even tougher this time career wise because in addition to firefighting career relocation logistics (especially being a Canadian) being extremely difficult, Ashley’s career can only really thrive in LA. I always found the Jasmine not moving thing puzzling because you can be a hairstylist anywhere ... IMO that just reinforced that relationship was not meant to last. With Ashley & Kevin, I already feel like this relationship is so much more balanced, playful and just a happier vibe (doesn’t hurt that there’s no seemingly lingering feelings for another guy situation).

I didn’t follow Jasmine’s season, but why would Jasmine move and not Kevin. You can be a firefighter anywhere too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:07 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I didn’t follow Jasmine’s season, but why would Jasmine move and not Kevin. You can be a firefighter anywhere too.

Years of service and pension could be a big reason. Also, it is not that easy to get a firefighting position. In my area, they do not hire based on your years of experience. You have to take a test and the highest score on the test gets the position. So someone with 5 years of experience could not get a job because someone right out of firefighting school (yes, they exist) gets a higher score on a test.

I know someone that was a volunteer firefighter and EMT that tried for 5 years to get into a fire department in the closest large city. He took the test every year hoping that it would be his time to score high enough to get one of the positions available. He drove truck for the company I worked for until that happened and was on the volunteer squad in the very small village he lived in to keep up his skills.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:56 pm

I listened to the podcast also and Kevin is very aware that he had a failed long distance relationship and is trying not to pressure Ashley too much too soon. He agreed not to worry about it until they’ve had time to enjoy getting to know each other better (not their words, my interpretation). It sounds like they'll date for at least 6 months before making any big decisions. I think that’s really smart. Molly & Jason and Chris & Peyton all worked on their relationships before making the big move and that worked pretty well for them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:38 pm

Personally, I would love for Ashley to make the move for Kevin - she seems like she expects a guy to put her at the center of everything. It's about both of you and you both need to make sacrifices. With Canada's healthcare system, they'd be crazy to give that up for the costly US system.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:32 pm

ad - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 10 Bachelor-4
http://people.com/tv/bachlelor-winter-games-ashley-iaconetti-fantasy-suite-kevin-wendt/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:21 am

ad - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 10 9d126910
Source: @ashley_iaconetti IG story

Credit: @Kevin Wendt
kevin.c.wendt Thank you @lakings and @staplescenterla  ad - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 10 2764  for making this Canadian feel right at home #spoiled

Credit: @Ashley Iaconetti
ashley_iaconetti I like sitting next to the ice with him rather than skating on it. @lakings

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:28 am

aww this is cute laugh out loud

Credit: @Ashley Iaconetti
ashley_iaconetti I’ve come a long way since trying to ski in the Hollywood Hills by myself.  @tipsyelves

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:38 am

Ashley Iaconetti
✔️
@ashleyiaco

It’s really hard to balance work time, boyfriend time, friend time, alone time, beauty time, food time, exercise time, and sleep time.

^^Copied from a post upthread. She finally seems to have a boyfriend; she should not complain about her current life. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:45 am

Ashley has been hanging with Courtney, Sam and Jared in LA now that Kev's gone back to CAN.  

Jared and Sam would know each other from Aussie Bachelor in Paradise which filmed at the end of last year, and Kev/Courtney Lily/Court seemed to be hanging out a lot post-filming so they're probably just all mates, but I really hope Ashley isn't playing games and trying to make Kevin jealous.  Or that her relationship with Kev is a round about attempt to make Jared jealous...

IDK. Something's just not sitting right with these two for me.  Happy to be proven wrong though.

ad - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 10 UZ98KZC

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:50 am

@Bobette - If she is "playing games" she is an idiot. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst