SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:57 am

How do you like someone, be infatuated with someone, or whatever she feels, for someone who doesn't want you, I'll never understand.

I hope they both find what they are looking for.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:59 am

Maybe they'll finally end up together now? What does Jared really want?

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:14 am

From the little I know of Jared and Ashley, it seems he enjoys/thrives on having her arms-length adulation, and she enjoys giving it without having to actually BE in a relationship. They both seem very immature and probably not ready to deal with the realities of love. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:00 pm

BKay wrote:From the little I know of Jared and Ashley, it seems he enjoys/thrives on having her arms-length adulation, and she enjoys giving it without having to actually BE in a relationship. They both seem very immature and probably not ready to deal with the realities of love. imo.

:yes:
By Ashley saying the spark didn’t continue with Kevin, I interprete that to mean she expects a heightened feeling at all times which IMO is unrealistic long term.  That butterfly effect is sexual in nature which leads me to think she doesn’t yet know how to appreciate all the other things that bring value to a relationship... probably because her time with Kevin was short so she didn’t learn much. Totally agree @BKay - not ready to deal with the realities of love.
I sense she sees romcoms as real and keeps casting herself as lead.
Not sure what Jared’s deal is aside from feeling she appears to aptly overpower him.  IMO he only has control over himself so if he’s serious about them having no romantic future then he owns part of the lack of clarity. If he’s unsure then he needs to be more reflective then decisive either way.
It’s becoming a 3 yr running joke without a punchline. JMO

Last edited by notarose on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:10 pm

Aria wrote:She also gave a talk at a college - according to the poster, Ashley said that she and Kevin just didn't have a spark anymore. She also said that Jared is her forever person and she fell in love with him at first sight, but she doesn't think he'll ever be with her.

I think Ashley knows logically that Jared won't be with her, but I think she still lets herself hope, especially because I don't think she's ever liked anyone the way she likes him. I remember Patti said that when Ashley did Millionaire Matchmaker, Jared would be blowing up her phone. I think he gets jealous when she's dating other people, which makes Ashley thinks there's a chance and, if she's not super in the guy anyways, it's a risk she's willing to take. IMO.

Maybe Ashley and Courtney can form a support group for unrequited love.

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:16 pm

Sprite wrote:
Aria wrote:She also gave a talk at a college - according to the poster, Ashley said that she and Kevin just didn't have a spark anymore. She also said that Jared is her forever person and she fell in love with him at first sight, but she doesn't think he'll ever be with her.

I think Ashley knows logically that Jared won't be with her, but I think she still lets herself hope, especially because I don't think she's ever liked anyone the way she likes him. I remember Patti said that when Ashley did Millionaire Matchmaker, Jared would be blowing up her phone. I think he gets jealous when she's dating other people, which makes Ashley thinks there's a chance and, if she's not super in the guy anyways, it's a risk she's willing to take. IMO.

Maybe Ashley and Courtney can from a support group for unrequited love.
Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 19 3806527698 yep, lots of similarity between Ashley and Courtney.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:29 pm

I can’t believe Ashley waited 30 years... only to give it up for a showmance that lasted a couple months. duh

I still think it’s embarrassing how she let her sex life and losing her virginity play out on national tv like that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:45 pm

sosleepy wrote:I can’t believe Ashley waited 30 years... only to give it up for a showmance that lasted a couple months. duh

I still think it’s embarrassing how she let her sex life and losing her virginity play out on national tv like that.

Yep, yep, and yep.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Ashley’s V-card has been a topic of much debate while her relationship with Kevin Wendt has played out on Winter Games. After a fan asked on Twitter on Thursday, February 22, “DID @ashleyiaco JUST MAKE HISTORY ON THE @BachWinterGames?? First contestant to lose their v card on the show??” the 29-year-old former Bachelor contestant responded. “No. Pizza, wine, talking, and making out. I want this to be clear,” she insisted.
Ashley previously told Us Weekly she would never reveal whether she and Wendt, 33, had sex. “I know what everybody’s million dollar question is — have we or have we not? — but I will never, ever, say yes or no to that question,” Ashley told Us at The Bachelor Winter Games: World Tells All special taping. “Just because I’ve been public about it in the past, doesn’t mean that I can’t make something private once somebody else is associated in that topic of my life.”

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2018/02/23/ashley-iaconetti-denies-losing-her-virginity-on-bachelor-winter-games/23369742/

That was a rumour I believe started by RS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:56 pm

Thanks, GA!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Thanks for the clarification GA. I stand corrected.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:40 pm

Wait so are we thinking they didn't do it even after the show???  I thought that issue was finally put to bed (HA! Unintentional pun!).  

She better not make another appearance on screen and STILL be going on about being a virgin.  deadhorse People are OVER it, IMO.

If she still is a virgin, totally fine, but either way, now is the time to DROP the issue and keep it private from now on, IMO.

notarose wrote:
I sense she sees romcoms as real and keeps casting herself as lead.

It’s becoming a 3 yr running joke without a punchline. JMO

@notarose, you nailed it with these two observations, IMO.  :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst