SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2018 11:22 pm

Sprite wrote:I am not wasting time watching the video, but I gather they are together and in love.

I am taking a bow since I called it years ago. I said she would wear him down eventually and I was right. Now on to the requisite BIP wedding. Oh the tears there will be.... rofl

Yeah, I called it a few months ago when she was seeing Kevin. Jared only became interested in her when she was with someone else.

One wedding I have no interest in watching if it is put on TV.

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 25 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 22, 2018 11:29 pm

Another example of a couple who treat others like crap. Has Ashley ever apologized to Caila? Jared kisses her even though she is dating Kevin, which BTW Tanner and Jade suck too? She keeps dragging Kevin along and has him give her a big Valentine’s Day while cheating emotionally with Jared? None of this is cute or sweet to me. JMO

This is another stay together and spare the rest of the world from them. I neither wish them well or ill. I just don’t like them or admire their selfish behavior. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 22, 2018 11:29 pm

@Rolly I agree. It's actually very adorable, I wasn't expecting to enjoy it. I'm happy for them. I've rooted for Ashley for a while, hot mess and all laugh out loud.

Jared seems so tender and sweet with her in that video. They seem more respectful and loving than their friends Janner. JMO.

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue May 22, 2018 11:37 pm

I advise everyone to actually watch the video, it is long but it is a great insight on what ACTUALLY happened.

I always thought there was way more to this story.

I think with Kevin they were casually dating there was no emotional investment other than to see where it goes. And they enjoyed each other’s company on WG. I never saw anything serious at all.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue May 22, 2018 11:40 pm

@Sprite

Watch it i dont think you will be disappointed. I thought the same thing 45MINS...whaaa i’m Not watching that. So i though i will watch the first few minutes. Well.... after the tears and smiles I realized I watched the whole damn thing. And happy I did might I add.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue May 22, 2018 11:42 pm

@havadrpepper

I thought the same thing.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 22, 2018 11:50 pm

Well, I hope they end up with their happily ever after and maybe they'll win me over in the end.  Can't say I really like either one of them currently, though I have liked them at times in the past. Haven't watched yet...

That said, I would totally be ok with them getting the coveted wedding spot on BIP.  Can't say I'm interested in watching BIP, but I'd be more likely to watch these two finally finding their HEA and getting married than the current reigning bach couple.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 23, 2018 12:00 am

nikikass wrote:I advise everyone to actually watch the video, it is long but it is a great insight on what ACTUALLY happened.  

I always thought there was way more to this story.
Yeah after watching the video I don't think it's accurate to dismiss the relationship as A) Ashley wearing him down because when they speak about stuff that happened off screen it was clearly a mutual relationship where Jared was an equal participant, or B) as simple as Jared getting jealous because she had a new guy. The way he spoke about his breakthrough and the reason he decided to confess his feelings, it wasn't just about Ashley but also about the type of person he wanted to be and who he'd become in recent years. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 23, 2018 12:02 am

I don’t want to waste my time watching a 45 minute video when I can watch an episode of tv instead so did they address the Caila situation and their treatment of her at all? TIA

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 25 87b72b10 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 25 86669110 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 23, 2018 12:04 am

@umngirl no they didn't address Caila at all and only spoke briefly about BIP 3. They discuss stuff that happened outside of the show and what they were feeling at the time.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed May 23, 2018 12:05 am

umngirl wrote:I don’t want to waste my time watching a 45 minute video when I can watch an episode of tv instead so did they address the Caila situation and their treatment of her at all? TIA

No mention of Caila.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 23, 2018 12:08 am

Sorry, but of course no mention of the crap they both did to Caila and they brush over how crappy this was to Kevin. They used other people and don’t seem to have any empathy for how they treated others. Just yuck to me. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst