SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sun May 27, 2018 2:15 am

laugh out loud I don’t personally see Ashley dropping Jared. A. she has limited dating experience, and now she has basically all she’s ever wanted from her “Aladdin.” laugh out loud I just don’t see her giving that up. People with limited dating experience don’t tend to give up solid things to “play the field.” And B. The girl who waited ~29 years to give up her V card, is likely a loyal girl. She’ll stick with Jared.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by suzq Sun May 27, 2018 4:47 am

Ashley is already talking about when they are having children. I think they have a really good basis for a relationship -- much more than most couples coming out of the Bachelor Franchise and even those who aren't. They openly call each other their best friend, soulmate and love of their life. After 3 years -- they know each other well. It is not like a new couple just coming off the show (as much as I love the romance of this show -- I am getting to the point that I wish the couples wouldn't necessarily get engaged by the end of the show, but rather dated for awhile longer before being engaged.) The success rate might be higher. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun May 27, 2018 1:48 pm

There are 2 things I admire about Ashley - she never shied away from being a virgin and never offered any explanation why (as I recall). That tells me she has a strong sense of self because frankly she would have had far less push back if she just did it and joined the club. And the other thing I admire about her is she is a very good writer and communicator. Her podcasts are hands down the best of any Bach Nation member.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 27, 2018 2:22 pm

Norcalgal wrote:There are 2 things I admire about Ashley - she never shied away from being a virgin and never offered any explanation why (as I recall). That tells me she has a strong sense of self because frankly she would have had far less push back if she just did it and joined the club. And the other thing I admire about her is she is a very good writer and communicator. Her podcasts are hands down the best of any Bach Nation member.

I’ve come to admire her cause she owns who she is. Faults and all. She’s very vocal about who she is, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I find that so relatable. She’s basically everyone. laugh out loud IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 27, 2018 3:31 pm

I find Ashley’s work ethic admirable and reminds me somewhat of Ali Manno. Ali had doors open more readily IMO but still had to work her way up the entertainment news ladder. I see Ashley in the process of doing the same despite the initial crying girl label and see her as having a strong work ethic. I do think she is now on a solid career trajectory.
I don’t dislike her but prefer small doses of her.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sun May 27, 2018 8:25 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@sosleepy I think he is all in. I am not sure that Ashley is going to enjoy smothering Jared for long. She likes stronger men.

Not necessarily. She liked Jared from the get-go, and he's hardly changed his stripes, we just get to see what he's like in a relationship. She also liked Wells, who's also hardly a "strong" man, and Kevin, who's a total teddy bear. Clearly the confident in-a-relationship-Ashley is very different from the insecure and crying why-doesn't-he-like-me-Ashley, but that is to be expected, no? Maybe she likes to be on the receiving end of all the PDA and physical affection than the one dishing it out (at least in public). I for one think they make a whole lot of sense and I wish them the best! PINKHEART

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun May 27, 2018 8:29 pm

Yeah, I agree. I think Kevin was against type for her, but the guys that she usually crushes on, like Jared, Wells, Dean, Cupcake, and Peter aren't the alpha, strong, type.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 27, 2018 8:44 pm

Aria wrote:Yeah, I agree. I think Kevin was against type for her, but the guys that she usually crushes on, like Jared, Wells, Dean, Cupcake, and Peter aren't the alpha, strong, type.

She needed that strong alpha type to take charge and date her though, for the soft wishy washy guy (Jared) to decide it was finally ok.

Ashley is PLENTY of personality all on her own, so paired with a vanilla wall flower type (again, Jared), is prob the best match for her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sun May 27, 2018 8:46 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Aria wrote:Yeah, I agree. I think Kevin was against type for her, but the guys that she usually crushes on, like Jared, Wells, Dean, Cupcake, and Peter aren't the alpha, strong, type.

She needed that strong alpha type to take charge and date her though, for the soft wishy washy guy (Jared) to decide it was finally ok.

Ashley is PLENTY of personality all on her own, so paired with a vanilla wall flower type (again, Jared), is prob the best match for her.

Exactly!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Jared's posts are kinda cute. He posted this on his IG story
Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 32 Jashle10

& this on his IG
Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 32 Jashle11

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun May 27, 2018 10:43 pm

I’ m rooting for them too. beatingheart and it’s good to see that their timeline allowed them to really know each other. All said,despite her annoying drama, Ashley may have sensed intuitively much faster than Jared that they were meant to be and came on way too strong, not letting him pursue her, and that caused him to retreat. I guess their shared history has helped build a better foundation. Anyhow, the outcome is heartwarming.

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun May 27, 2018 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun May 27, 2018 10:58 pm

@ReneeM i still can remember you answered my curiou post about Jared playing WHMS on his IG story. My guess is thats when they got together..correct?

may i just say..i can't stand these two as individuals, but together they make a great couple , especially knowing that they are channeling my fav rom com movie of all time, When Harry Met Sally, a bit too much laugh out loud , as evidenced by at the end  of their story LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst