SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:17 pm

Sprite wrote:Am I the only one who wonders how Jerod is feeling about this?

I‘m guessing he‘s happy he can finally stop sleeping with a knife under his pillow?

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:09 pm

yana_bach wrote:

I‘m guessing he‘s happy he can finally stop sleeping with a knife under his pillow?

I actually think the opposite. There is a reason he remained friends with her and defended her despite everything. I think this might end up being a wake up for him. I 'm actually looking forward to seeing how this will all turn out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:18 pm

Sprite wrote:
yana_bach wrote:

I actually think the opposite. There is a reason he remained friends with her and defended her despite everything. I think this might end up being a wake up for him. I 'm actually looking forward to seeing how this will all turn out.

I agree @Sprite, I think Jared may end up realizing what he lost. And for Ashley I’s sake I hope she doesn’t give up a new chance for happiness for the toxic, but familiar push and pull. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:25 pm

I think the opposite. If Ashley and Kevin are serious, I think we'll see Jared dating. In the past I'm sure if anyone liked him, they wouldn't bother with him because of Ashley.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:56 am

Kevin so far seems to have shown way more interest and reciprocation in Ashley than Jared ever did. So I think she's moved on and much happier and settled with Kevin than she ever was with Jared. 

As for Jared, maybe he has someone he is interested in given he is on the Australian BIP show (likely will air approx this March). If he doesn't have someone and given Ashley is with Kevin that means he is now in a different place from the past with her. 

Either way, if Jared's a true friend he'll be supportive of Ashley and happy for her if she's happy imo. If not, Ashley can live her best life without him. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:27 am

Does anyone else feel like we are being pranked with being a couple.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:50 am

It's no secret I've had some doubts per my past posts but I've never thought this was just a showmance. I've always bought that Kevin would totally be Ashley's type and she is into him and so far Kevin seems to be into Ashley too and spending time with her post-filming. So it could be just one of those cases where they are dating each other and seeing where it goes. Whether it will last or not who knows but even if it doesn't it seems like they're having fun together so far and maybe some positive results will come from it.  

Video of Ashley and Kevin walking together after the After Show was filmed per Yuki's IGstory.  I'm thinking they look pretty cute together  yes

IGstory @poyo_ngy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think the opposite. If Ashley and Kevin are serious, I think we'll see Jared dating. In the past I'm sure if anyone liked him, they wouldn't bother with him because of Ashley.
I lean this way as well. IMO Jared is much more lowkey than Ashley and although I believe their friendship is authentic I think she is the one who has kept the mixed message storyline in the public eye and that has benefitted them both in terms of opportunities. She is better at the hustle. I don’t think Jared would have been given as many opportunities to speak about franchise seasons on various shows if it weren’t for his unusual tie to Ashley. The downside is that he often gets asked about their relationship and, like you said, he is kinda branded because of their association. Ashley being in a relationship helps them both at this point. 
I think Jared is quite private so he may already be dating... or not. I do know he has done several online shows as cohost or guest in the area of movie trivia and new release reviewing - his new career goal - so he is entering a different world in which their storyline no longer is needed to open doors. 
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:59 pm

Looks like Kevin's heading home today according to his IG story.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:snipped
Video of Ashley and Kevin walking together after the After Show was filmed per Yuki's IGstory.  I'm thinking they look pretty cute together  yes

IGstory @poyo_ngy

bachelornation - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 5 Captur19

bachelornation - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 5 Captur20

@ReneeM

Looks like Kevin's heading home today according to his IG story.

It will be interesting to see what happens now. Will Ashley go visit Kevin?

Kevin travelled quite a bit IIRC west, 4 hour or so flight, to see Jasmine. We'll see if he's the one that does most of the travelling or if Ashley will reciprocate.

Yay for new couples to sleuth! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:03 am

I didn’t think I'd be the least bit interested in them as a couple given that I didn’t particularly like Kevin in Jasmine's season and then there’s Ashley but surprisingly I like them together.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:32 am

JMHO - I think she will get on his nerves after a while.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst