SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:36 am

Ugh a hard pass!! Not even cute little Emmy can get me to watch.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 51 8367-910 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 51 I_got_13 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 51 E5kqdm15 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:01 am

Wasn’t there already a Dumb and Dumber?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Wasn’t there already a Dumb and Dumber?
rofl

If it gave behind the scenes insight into how influencer stuff works that would be something new. In the trailer are at least 2 influencer/shill things: Vegas Chippendales and the influencer trip Jade, Tanner, Ash, & Jared took to a resort.

But
https://people.com/tv/bachelor-alums-ashley-jared-jade-tanner-new-show-rose-buds/

Sounds like the show is more about Ash & Jared moving in together/wedding planning and new baby on the way/relocating for Jade & Tanner.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:50 pm

I don’t have even a little of bit of interest in the cast or the show. no no

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:03 pm

Nothing against Tanner & Jade or Ashley and Jared but to be honest I would be more interested in watching a Colton & Cassie show  Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 51 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:48 pm

Jolena wrote:Nothing against Tanner & Jade or Ashley and Jared but to be honest I would be more interested in watching a Colton & Cassie show  Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 51 4256136633

It’s becoming a trend. Krystal & Chris have or had something on YouTube. Jojo & Jordan did something about being engaged ... not certain about where it aired. Colton & Cassie could do likewise.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:42 pm

I would be more interested in an acute case of food poisoning.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:28 am

notarose wrote:
Jolena wrote:Nothing against Tanner & Jade or Ashley and Jared but to be honest I would be more interested in watching a Colton & Cassie show  Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 51 4256136633

It’s becoming a trend.  Krystal & Chris have  or had something on YouTube. Jojo & Jordan did something about being engaged ... not certain about where it aired. Colton & Cassie could do likewise.
Definitely a trend. Krystal & Chris, JoJo & Jordan, Cassie and her sister all have some kind of vlog om YouTube.

This thing that Ashley&Jared are starting seems more like a scripted reality show, similar to the disaster that ended Ben&Lauren. I wish them good luck with that! Rolling Eyes Don't think I'll be watching.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:31 pm

blueblues wrote:
notarose wrote:

It’s becoming a trend.  Krystal & Chris have  or had something on YouTube. Jojo & Jordan did something about being engaged ... not certain about where it aired. Colton & Cassie could do likewise.
Definitely a trend. Krystal & Chris, JoJo & Jordan, Cassie and her sister all have some kind of vlog om YouTube.

This thing that Ashley&Jared are starting seems more like a scripted reality show, similar to the disaster that ended Ben&Lauren. I wish them good luck with that! Rolling Eyes Don't think I'll be watching.

I think I watched 2 epis of B&L HEA. (awful) I thought it was like the franchise shows in that whomever was put in an environment chosen for them by production after which they interacted of their own free will. Possibly, producers suggested talking points beforehand.
Is that what you mean by “scripted reality”? Just curious Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:50 am

notarose wrote:

Cassie and her sister have a YouTube channel and Colton seems to be regularly featured in the videos, and that’s enough for me... to me couples getting couple centered TV shows is never a good thing for the couple :D that said, YouTube is different from a regular TV it’s basically meaningless except to the fans of the people. I do like the Jojo and Jordan one tho because it doesn’t play like an actual Tv show, just them talking
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu May 30, 2019 12:36 pm

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 51 D7xHpB9UEAAAomz
ExtraTV @extratv
#BachelorNation faves @ashleyiaco, @haibon_jared & @nickviall are visiting #ExtraTV at @unistudios Hollywood to dish on their new series "What Now?" Join us at the Globe on *Thursday, 5/30* at 12pm, or tune in at facebook.com/extra. pic.twitter.com/0PinxjdEy3
https://mobile.twitter.com/extratv/status/1133860022088134656?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by blueblues Thu May 30, 2019 3:56 pm

ashley_iaconetti  $2,000 GIVEAWAY! The cast of “What Now?” is teaming up to give away a $2000 cash to show our appreciation for all of you. Entering is EASY! Here's how to win... 1 Like this photo
2️ Follow all 5 of us who are helping fund this giveaway: (Must be following all accounts to win)
@jadelizroper
@tanner.tolbert
@ashley_iaconetti
@jaredhaibon
@nickviall
3️ Comment & tag a friend who would enjoy our new YouTube series What Now
For an extra entry, share this post on your IG story and tell us your favorite scene from episodes 3&4 of What Now? (on YouTube now!)
Giveaway ends May 31st at midnight. Giveaway is in no way associated with Instagram, we just wanted to give back to all our followers... you must be 18 or older to enter. Winner announced June 1 on our IG stories
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByEUXeSgSN-/

So they are basically buying followers and subscribers now (is that even allowed on IG?). Reeks of desperation IMO. Still, not surprising considering who we are dealing with.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst