SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DineAndDish - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by luvstx Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:19 am

suzq wrote:I believe that Ashley & Jared's wedding is on Sunday evening.

If so, they are getting a beautiful weather weekend! Warm and not very humid.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

DineAndDish - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:29 am

It is absolutely this weekend.

Jason spilled on an IG story that he and Kaitlyn were heading to the wedding this weekend. Nick also put it out there on IG that he heading out for the wedding.

Apparently Ashley was also seen in an airport a few days ago carrying what appeared to be a wedding dress. I never saw a photo so can't be sure.

Just be ready for the bombardment of press about it Sunday night.

DineAndDish - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 55 2622943811

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:50 am

I'm happy for them. They have not followed the "traditional" Bachelor couple "love story", but it worked for them. I think their close, strong friendship gave them a very strong foundation for a long-term romantic relationship. It was messy at times and not perfect, but they don't claim it to be. A lot can happen when you are out of the "Bachelor Bubble". All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:05 am

Honestly, good for them. Let them ruin each other's lives instead of others. I just don't like them and IMO Jared is not totally into this marriage. He didn't want to have anything to do with her until someone else did. And, that guy ended up being the winner in the situation.

She isn't in the bachelor bubble, she is in the fairytale bubble and that is not life. Anyone that thinks their friend can fly across country with a 2 week old baby just to come to her wedding (especially after the birthing experience she had)... Idiotic.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:13 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Honestly, good for them.  Let them ruin each other's lives instead of others.  I just don't like them and IMO Jared is not totally into this marriage.  He didn't want to have anything to do with her until someone else did.  And, that guy ended up being the winner in the situation.

She isn't in the bachelor bubble, she is in the fairytale bubble and that is not life.  Anyone that thinks their friend can fly across country with a 2 week old baby just to come to her wedding (especially after the birthing experience she had)...  Idiotic.

IMO

Yeah, I'm neutral on Jared... but I can't stand Ashley. Wishing them the best though...
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:52 pm

suzq wrote:I believe that Ashley & Jared's wedding is on Sunday evening.

How do you know it's Sunday? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:09 pm

@GuardianAngel There was someone on Reddit a couple of days ago that knows someone working the wedding reception. I thought it was a little invasive because they posted what place the wedding reception is at on Sunday evening and the time. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:35 pm

@suzq thanks.

My first reaction was it's really on Saturday and that was a deflection.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:57 pm

There's an article on people.com about them kicking off their wedding weekend with a sunset cruise if someone wants to bring that over. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:59 pm

Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon Kick Off Wedding Weekend with Sunset Cruise in Rhode Island
https://people.com/tv/ashley-iaconetti-jared-haibon-wedding-weekend-sunset-cruise-rhode-island/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:14 pm

@bluwavz. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@suzq thanks.

My first reaction was it's really on Saturday and that was a deflection.

I read the same thing @suzq did. What I took away from it was that it was after 5 p.m. because it is a public place (a museum) and weddings cannot be held during what would be normal hours. I also had the thought that it was on Sunday because the museum might be closed on Monday (more time available for cleaning up). I know our local museum is closed on Monday. But, that was just my thought.

Further details in the thread state the ceremony is in a chapel at 5:30 and the reception is at the museum location. That is from someone who has relatives attending the wedding.

Since Ashley thinks she's the star of a fairy tale, look for more staged photos from rom-com and romantic movies in the days ahead... For evidence, see People article linked above.

deadhorse

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst