SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:57 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by suzq Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:32 pm

people.com just put out an article that they just got married if someone wants to bring it over. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:46 pm

https://people.com/tv/ashley-iaconetti-marries-jared-haibon-rhode-island/

I am confused by this article. It's 6:45pm Eastern and it sounds like it's over. What time did they get married?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:01 pm

The person on Reddit said that they were getting married in a chapel at 5:30 pm. EST and that the wedding reception was starting at 6:30 pm. EST.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:08 pm

Either the time is not correct or People published that too soon.

August 11, 2019 06:22 PM is the date and time on the article. They already got married, had cocktails and pasta bar for appetizers, the meal, and had their first dance.

Later in the evening, the reality stars — who tapped American Idol alum David Cook to sing “Ever the Same” for their first dance at the reception (designed by Birch Event Design) — cut into a custom wedding cake baked by Shelby Elizabeth Cakes’ Shelby Bower, ...
The couple chose Jordan Kahn Band to play romantic tunes, including “A Whole New World,” Elton John’s “Your Song” and Taylor Swift‘s “Love Story,” during dinner before guests danced to tunes spun by DJ Jack Ford.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:24 pm

I heard Ashley and Jared say that they didn't want people to use their phones during the reception. I'm sure that people already had their itinerary for the reception, so they decided to publish it all way ahead of time. I am sure that it will be late by the time the wedding reception is done. Other entertainment websites are putting out info as well, so I guess that people wanted to get out in front of the pack since they were the one that had exclusives. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:27 pm

Some of their guests are starting to post IG stories of the wedding reception venue.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:41 pm

Since People has lead copy other news outlets have to acknowledge them and pay them something when reporting on the wedding weekend. IMO that’s why People quickly published each event of the weekend.
Today, it’s in advance of the reception. Probably waiting for the official photog to send them pics but not prepared to have another mag scoop them since I imagine rights to the wedding came at a premium price.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:14 pm

Congrats to Ashley and Jared!!! I know some don't care for her but I have to give her credit, she's a go getter, and never gave up on what she wanted, never settled. May they be blessed with a lifelong, happy marriage.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:15 pm

Personally, for me and I stress me, I find there is a time and place for social media.
IMO, SM has taken a place higher in the hierarchy than god. I do not mean to be blasphemous.
I believe there is still a protocol for a wedding and reception. No one should be posting photo etc before the couple and their paid photographers or videographers. Not even the parents.
There is not much left in life private or sacred.
If a person can not refrain from posting until protocol, shame on them. That day is not about them.
For all my life, one of my highest joys was my daughter and son-in-laws wedding day. That should be a sacred day reserved for those that love the couple, not something superficial like SM.
Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Personally, for me and I stress me, I find there is a time and place for social media.
IMO, SM has taken a place higher in the hierarchy than god. I do not mean to be blasphemous.
I believe there is still a protocol for a wedding and reception. No one should be posting photo etc before the couple and their paid photographers or videographers. Not even the parents.
There is not much left in life private or sacred.
If a person can not refrain from posting until protocol, shame on them.  That day is not about them.
For all my life,  one of my highest joys was my daughter and son-in-laws wedding day. That should be a sacred day reserved for those that love the couple, not something superficial like SM.
Jmo

@Kashathediva,
I don’t think protocol apples here. Ashley and most of her friends live and breathe SM. They are no one without it. Such is the bed they’ve made and must sleep in. It’s a fair trade off. They are bought and paid for SM influencers. Every thing they do is self promotion and product promotion. People pay to be in every crevice of their lives. She shoved a camera in her face and posted herself waking up this morning. No sympathy here. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Either the time is not correct or People published that too soon.

Well People got this right "The Bachelor in Paradise alums said "I do" on Sunday during an over-the-top, romantic ceremony in Rhode Island"
I don't think Ashley knows the word subtle or simple or understated!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst