Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:41 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 1743

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:32 am

How nice for them! I hope Ashley gets past this sick time soon! Maybe after her first trimester.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 14176

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:43 am

Congrats to them! Smiley

Any map, dot, location, you're always my destination  PINKHEART

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 66 8367-910 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 66 I_got_13 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 66 Jakait10 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 66 10228-11 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 66 E5ou1m12 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 66 E5kj1d12
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11005

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:15 pm

etonline has an lengthy article and a video interview where they talk about the baby and a coffee shop that they are opening up soon.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:22 pm

Aside from Iaconetti's pregnancy, the couple is focused on opening Audrey's Coffee House and Lounge, a coffee shop and martini bar in Haibon's home state of Rhode Island. The venture, which is set to open Labor Day weekend and will feature Higgins' brand of coffee, is named after Iaconetti's mother, and is fully a family affair.

"I've worked in the hospitality industry for 10 years of my life and I have always dreamt of owning and creating my own businesses, so now it's come to fruition," Haibon told ET. "... I really want it to be a family business. I want my dad to be co-owner... My mom's going to work there, and it should be a lot of fun."

After their business is open, the couple will be eagerly awaiting the arrival of their little one, though Iaconetti is admittedly "worried about labor and delivery."

https://www.etonline.com/ashley-iaconetti-and-jared-haibon-reveal-the-first-bachelor-alum-they-shared-their-pregnancy-news

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 63140

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum