SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:41 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:32 pm

How nice for them! I hope Ashley gets past this sick time soon! Maybe after her first trimester.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:43 pm

Congrats to them! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 66 8367-910 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 66 I_got_13 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 66 E5kqdm15 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:15 am

etonline has an lengthy article and a video interview where they talk about the baby and a coffee shop that they are opening up soon.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:22 am

Aside from Iaconetti's pregnancy, the couple is focused on opening Audrey's Coffee House and Lounge, a coffee shop and martini bar in Haibon's home state of Rhode Island. The venture, which is set to open Labor Day weekend and will feature Higgins' brand of coffee, is named after Iaconetti's mother, and is fully a family affair.

"I've worked in the hospitality industry for 10 years of my life and I have always dreamt of owning and creating my own businesses, so now it's come to fruition," Haibon told ET. "... I really want it to be a family business. I want my dad to be co-owner... My mom's going to work there, and it should be a lot of fun."

After their business is open, the couple will be eagerly awaiting the arrival of their little one, though Iaconetti is admittedly "worried about labor and delivery."

https://www.etonline.com/ashley-iaconetti-and-jared-haibon-reveal-the-first-bachelor-alum-they-shared-their-pregnancy-news

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:22 pm

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/08/17/metro/ashley-jared-bachelor-open-cafe-rhode-island/?outputType=amp
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:01 pm

Who would have dreamed how this all turned out?? JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:16 pm

I never thought he'd go back to into the hospitality industry so I give him a lot of credit. Also they are building a house and he just completed his credits for his bachelor's degree in history.

The cafe looks very nice and sounds like a great place to enjoy coffee or watching sports.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:22 am

And it's a BOY

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/pregnant-ashley-iaconetti-jared-haibon-reveal-1st-childs-sex/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:34 am

So happy for them!  I'm surprised it's a boy, with the amount of morning sickness Ashley has had I thought for sure she was having a girl!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:42 am

Happy for them!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:53 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTDfC_7H8yG/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst