SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:30 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:30 am

alwayscooking wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Sprite wrote:Why??? Why do you need to announce your kids name on AmazonLive before he is even born? Our world is totally warped.

ITA I do not get this at all. How much were they paid I wonder? Ashley is beautiful and smart but seems very young (immature) to me. Will the baby come home in an Aladdin outfit?!? 🤷🏼

While I agree with our world being warped in the age of social media, I honestly don't find what they're doing any different from anyone else with baby announcements.  Yes, Ashley and Jared are "influencers" but I admire them for they busting their butts to make money so they could start a different life.  I think it's great they left the LA scene to start a family, a new business and buy a home.  Nothing wrong with using the Bachelor franchise as a stepping stone to do something else with your life, heck seeing the money these people make doing ads, you'd be foolish not to.  

I get it. I get they work hard and they deserve to make money off the franchise, but they are already doing that. This is their baby. Can there not be some things that are private? She already documented the growing belly. I get a photo shoot in People after the birth. I'm used to them all shilling that, but is there nothing that is sacred any more? They now need to reveal the name as a money maker? It all leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Tacky and in bad taste IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am

EXCLUSIVE: Jared Haibon Reveals Which Bachelor Nation Stars His Son Will Call ‘Aunt & Uncle,’ Plus: He Spills on His Dream of Opening a Sports Bar
https://bachelornation.com/2022/01/24/exclusive-jared-haibon-reveals-which-bachelor-nation-stars-his-son-will-call-aunt-and-uncle-plus-he-spills-on-his-dream-of-opening-a-sports-bar/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:11 am

Life and Style has a 2nd new interview video of them posted on YT.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:31 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:42 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:EXCLUSIVE: Jared Haibon Reveals Which Bachelor Nation Stars His Son Will Call ‘Aunt & Uncle,’ Plus: He Spills on His Dream of Opening a Sports Bar
https://bachelornation.com/2022/01/24/exclusive-jared-haibon-reveals-which-bachelor-nation-stars-his-son-will-call-aunt-and-uncle-plus-he-spills-on-his-dream-of-opening-a-sports-bar/

Good article. Lots of good questions.

He lost me at the end when he said Ashley wants a girl. I have zero ability to understand why people say that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:43 pm

@GuardianAngel People want what they know. I believe Ashley only has a sister so maybe she just doesn't know how much fun boys are! Plus she likes to dress up and probably thinks a daughter would allow her to indulge!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:17 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZPwoK7v3uh/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:50 pm

Oh wow, is she early? Exciting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh wow, is she early? Exciting!

I think the baby was due early February (If my memory is correct scratch ) so she's probably a week or so early. Maybe her water broke. no idea Must be coming very soon if he's on the next flight out to Virginia. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:01 pm

I noticed this comment in that post.

ashley_iaconetti
Verified
I feel bad taking away trivia for the night! But with the storm coming too much of a risk for Jared not to come tonight. They’re predicting Storm Dawson to break water this weekend. Hahaha

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZPwoK7v3uh/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst