SELECT CONTENT

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by Amberish Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:20 pm

anders wrote:Deanna was bully and a bitch. It's like she couldn't care less about what she was saying and how it could affect the person she was talking too. There was a rudeness to it that was uncalled for.

Yes, she was, but she has also been a straight shooter. Anyway, I find her to be decent and also think Stephen has his stuff together moreso than Michael, so this union will probably work out. Good for them ... ;)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

happiness - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by vivalameagx3 Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:37 pm

I don't think Jesse C brought out the best in her (for obvious reasons... :gag: ), but she seems way more herself and bubbly with Stephen. I am happy for them both!
vivalameagx3
vivalameagx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Gina wrote:She's from Newnan, GA and getting married there. People in the deep south, which includes Georgia, wear cowboy hats and boots, it's not just Texas. it's a southern thang! They are really fun and laid back weddings for the guests, many venues rent out barns for weddings. Jesse Beck also had a cowboy theme, bride wore boots, and Chris L. wore a cowboy hat & boots to it. :giggle:

Check out the new show, Sweet Home Alabama threads and the preview video on here. :D

I've actually got a good friend in Newnan, GA., and have actually been there a few times...

It's not exactly cow country, more like a mid-upscale suburb of Atlanta.

Not a lot of cowboy hats and boots to see there... laugh out loud

I think it's just a wedding planner theme...

Back to top Go down

Post by HelCat Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:07 pm

RichLP wrote:
Gina wrote:She's from Newnan, GA and getting married there. People in the deep south, which includes Georgia, wear cowboy hats and boots, it's not just Texas. it's a southern thang! They are really fun and laid back weddings for the guests, many venues rent out barns for weddings. Jesse Beck also had a cowboy theme, bride wore boots, and Chris L. wore a cowboy hat & boots to it. :giggle:

Check out the new show, Sweet Home Alabama threads and the preview video on here. :D

I've actually got a good friend in Newnan, GA., and have actually been there a few times...

I'm with Rich. Unless the area has changed more than I remember since I lived in Atlanta I wouldn't call Newnan "deep south" anymore. Still seems like a fun theme.

I always thought that Deanna was a nice enough girl, but the show definitely illustrated her ability to be self-absorbed and whiny. Her oft repeated phrase "your breaking my heart" said with just the right Deanna accent is still comedy gold around my house :awesome:
HelCat
HelCat

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:36 pm

RichLP wrote:

hmm, I'm originally from there, don't live there anymore but I visit. Newnan is not rural, but has deep south roots and traditions. Another reason I'm a fan of DeAnna's. I know someone who has met her and said she's very nice. All over the south, the 20 & 30 somethings wear cowboy boots, they are very popular, esp with the girls. And just because a wedding is in a barn, it can still be very elegant and sounds like DeAnna's will be too.

Wendy Parker is her wedding planner. Wendy is Robby Descant (from Jillian's season) roommate. They have been roomies for years, strictly platonic. Robby is in a serious relationship now and she's adorable.

ETA. I guess my original point got lost. My point was that DeAnna went back to her hometown and southern roots to get married and she has a southern theme for her wedding. That's what she wanted and Wendy handled most of the details.

Last edited by Gina on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 13 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Bachelorette’s Groom-To-Be Rings In on Tux: Guest Blog-Stephen Stagliano

Posted on October 10, 2011 by Amanda

Well hello there Alfred Angelo Unveiled blog readers! My name is Stephen Stagliano, and I am the luckiest man in the world…I bet you didn’t know that happiness - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_wink

The reason I am the luckiest man in the world is because I am
marrying the most beautiful and wonderful woman in the world, DeAnna
Pappas, on October 22, 2011!

happiness - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 2 Deannandi-300x229Whaow!
I feel as though millions of people know about my beautiful fiancée,
DeAnna, and even my twin brother, best man, (and recent winner of
Bachelor Pad 2) Michael Stagliano.

But, you all don’t know much about me. So, I will give you a brief description of myself.

At my core, I believe God made me with a heart to serve others. I was
a teacher for 4 years and loved it. I currently work as an Account
Executive for the largest buyer trade show in the United States. I play
soccer, as well as in my brother’s dodgeball league. Sundays, DeAnna and
I go to church, have dinner with my family, then try to go golfing or
see a movie. I enjoy my job and my team, but I LOVE my life outside of
work.

It has been an amazing ride so far, and I have been adopted in to the
“Bachelor” family. The pinnacle of all of this will be meeting DeAnna
at the altar for our wedding in October….I hope I get the final rose! happiness - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_wink

This wedding, and certainly my wardrobe for it, would not have been
possible without the grace and assistance from our dear friends at
Alfred Angelo. Like most men, I had no idea what I was going to wear
along with my 10 groomsmen…yes
10…I blame DeAnna. I DO know that I look like a major dork in a bow
tie, and that I have a size 32 waist and that’s about it. The team at Alfred Angelo was instrumental in helping us first coordinate our color scheme (Burnt Orange) with DeAnna’s wedding dress, and then her bridesmaids dresses.

In turn, they turned me to their friends and Jos. A. Bank where we found the Alfresco Tuxedo.

happiness - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 2 Image0011-200x300This
suit fits perfectly for our out door wedding. Truth be told, I did not
want to wear a tux because A) penguins scare me and B) we are getting
married in a beautiful outdoor wooded area. However, you can see that
the Alfresco Tuxedo suit is the perfect blend of formal and casual and
fits the “feel” of our wedding perfectly.

Once we had the suit, I was surprised by my own excitement and desire
to color coordinate and make the guys look as good as the girls. I am
competitive by nature so of course I would translate girls on one side
and guys on the other as a fashion battle throw down of Southern Style!

As such, my “crew and I” will be rocking burnt orange paisley ties found along with chocolate colored shoes.happiness - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 2 Image0041-150x150

I am still pushing hard for a mini-flame Cala Lily to separate me a bit from the pack, but I am losing that battle. happiness - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 2 Image0021-150x150

I will keep you posted as to who wins…If you think it works with everything please post a comment and show your support.

I look forward to your comments. Stay tuned for my next post which
will cover some advice for guys going though the wedding process (I have
learned a lot!) and even more wedding details!

Take care till then and thank you for reading!

Stephen

http://www.alfredangelo.com/unveiled/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:49 pm

I'm happy for them. I disagree that DeAnna was a bully. She was pretty much the same in Brad's season as Ali during Jake and I liked both of them. She was too much into getting engaged on her show but no worse than the rest of the Bachelorette leads plus she really was a lot more empathetic than at least two, Jen & Ashley (jmho). She's not perfect by any means but neither is anyone else. I wouldn't call myself a big fan but I've followed her on twitter for a long time and am happy for her that she's found Stephen. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of her wedding.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Thanks Love_me for the article about Stephen. DeAnna got a good man, she waited, kissed alot of dbag frogs, but got a really nice, family man, which is all she ever wanted in the first place. They will probably have babies in the not too distant future. She always wanted to be a mom by 30 and she turns 30 a month after the wedding .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:15 pm

I think the cowboy theme is cool, just didn't realize that was her thing. Never watched the show Sweet Home Alabama, probably because I live in Alabama! (though not originally from here)

I always liked DeAnna until she broke up with Jesse, didn't like how she handled that. I know many didn't like Jesse, and that's fine. But what bothered me is her nasty remarks about him every chance she could get. If it wasn't right and she wanted to end it, by all means fine, but keep it private. All of the digs she made at Jesse and her comments like "I wish I wouldn't have chosen anyone", just make her look foolish..she chose him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Jesse C. :throwup: Gawd, I wish she hadn't chosen anyone either. He was always a womanizer player and she told the truth about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:49 pm

After I've seen the kinds of things Jesse has said about anyone he has a grudge against, I like him even less than I did. Just move on. I really didn't follow them during or right after the breakup.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:23 pm

albean99 wrote:After I've seen the kinds of things Jesse has said about anyone he has a grudge against, I like him even less than I did. Just move on. I really didn't follow them during or right after the breakup.
I've moved on. It's a little sad that a new thread Love_me started about a happy couple preparing to get married in a week, has turned into what it has. no no I just wanted to wish them well and commend DeAnna on her wedding theme. Not wanting to rehash 2007 and 2008 again, when she was on the shows. I'm happy for anyone getting married, as it's a joyous time in their lives. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+82
Newto
veg_out
Norcalgal
sosleepy
jen689