SELECT CONTENT

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by jello1592 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Love_Me wrote:DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 11 Aisle

So adorable! :sweetheart:
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Beautiful location. That's a lot of bridesmaids. I hate her headpiece. The dress is OK. I guess I'm not wild about the mermaid cut. I guess it's the Ariel. I like the Cinderella dress (from that collection) much better. Cinderella
Ariel

But everyone looks very very happy.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Wow, I really do love her dress! They both look so happy. =)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:04 pm

San wrote:Wow, I really do love her dress! They both look so happy. =)
Me too, love that dress, I hate big billowing skirts that hide the Bride's beautiful figure. Also, her headpiece is very southern inspired & complements her cowboy boots, which fits her wedding theme.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Very nice pics. DeAnna looked beautiful. Somehow I pictured her wearing white cowboy boots. They really had a lot in the wedding party.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:03 am

Jeepers wrote:Doncha just LUV his reaction LOL

:yes: makes me want to pinch his cheeks. He's a keeper for sure!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:00 am

alsoaktchr wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Doncha just LUV his reaction LOL

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 11 1978086825 makes me want to pinch his cheeks. He's a keeper for sure!!

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 11 3997187549 DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 11 3997187549
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:10 am

Love_Me wrote:DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 11 Bridesmaids

I don't see Michael in this pic. Do you think best man and maid of honor are with the bride and groom at this point?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:18 am

DeAnna is a natural beauty. She has a gorgeous head of hair and is stunning! I'm glad she wore her hair down. No surprise to me that DeAnna looked absolutely beautiful on her wedding day! :awesome:

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:10 am

I would kill for her hair - mine is naturally wavy to the point of curly - which means it's a bitch to deal with, especially when it's misty/muggy/damp.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:46 am

Aw, what a beautiful couple! She looked stunning and the dress was perfect for her. I love the color of the bridesmaids' dresses!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:57 am

I wonder if Stephen and Michael were dressed exactly alike; that must have been interesting. I agree that Stephen's (or was it Michael's?) reaction to seeing Deanna walking down the aisle was adorbs to the max; he so obviously adores her. Bet her dad is very happy with her choice of a hubby!

I think Deanna looked great in her dress, and the style, with the small veil and cowboy boots, all seemed to go together and fit the venue, even though it wouldn't be my style. I agree that she is a very beautiful gal.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+82
Newto
veg_out
Norcalgal
sosleepy
jen689