SELECT CONTENT

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

austinmichael - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:05 pm

CelebrityBabies

I have been counting down for this birth since the early weeks of finding out that I was pregnant. Sadly, this pregnancy has been much harder than when I was pregnant with Addison. My hormones are crazy this time around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

austinmichael - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:27 am

Those are great pics! Their little girl is a cutie.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:00 pm

DeAnna Pappas Stagliano Welcomes a Son

DeAnna Pappas Stagliano doesn’t need a rose ceremony to declare her new love. The former Bachelorette has welcomed her second child, a son, with husband Stephen Stagliano, she announced via Twitter. “Welcome to the world little man,” she wrote. “We are thrilled to have you in our arms!” Baby boy Stagliano arrived at 8:15 p.m. on Tuesday, March 1. “DeAnna is doing great and cuddling with her new little boy"

The new addition joins big sister Addison Marie, 2. Months after revealing she and Stagliano were excited to expand their family, Pappas Stagliano, 34, announced their dream had come true — she was expecting a baby boy. “We have wanted more kids for a while now and are so blessed that we are pregnant again,” she revealed in August.

But while deciding on Addison’s moniker came easy to the couple, finding a name for their son proved to be a challenge. In her pregnancy blog for PEOPLE, the mom-to-be asked readers for suggestions. “The decision this time has been so hard, whereas with Addison we had her name picked out before we were even pregnant,” she wrote. “Stephen and I cannot seem to agree on a single one! The ones I love, he cannot get on board with and vice versa.”

But the difficulties didn’t end there: Pappas Stagliano was sick for weeks at the start of her pregnancy and tried to find the perfect balance for her growing family. “Sadly, this pregnancy has been much harder than when I was pregnant with Addison. My hormones are crazy this time around,” she wrote in another blog. “Maybe I underestimated how hard it can be to be pregnant with a toddler?!”

But despite the struggle, Pappas Stagliano admitted it was well worth it as she counted down the days until her son’s arrival. “Even though this pregnancy has been tough on me, I know we are so blessed to be having another child to love,” she shared as her due date of Feb. 26 came and went.

Weeks before welcoming her baby boy, the mom-to-be simultaneously celebrated Addison’s second birthday and her new role as big sister with a sweet tea party. “She’s grasping a lot more now,” Pappas Stagliano told PEOPLE. “I think it’s starting to feel real. She’s starting to get that there is somebody coming!”

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/03/02/deanna-pappas-stagliano-welcomes-son/

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:18 pm

Looks like they updated the article to include his name- Austin Michael. Nice they honored Michael Stag. Congrats to the whole family! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

austinmichael - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 30 8367-910 austinmichael - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 30 I_got_13 austinmichael - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 30 E5kqdm15 austinmichael - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:30 pm

austinmichael - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 30 CckJj99VAAAz40q
PEOPLE Babies ‏@PEOPLEbabies
EXCLUSIVE: Baby name revealed! @DeAnnaPappas has chosen Austin Michael for her newborn son: http://peoplem.ag/M774Pw2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:46 pm

austinmichael - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 30 Deanna-pappas-1-600x800

People Mag

austinmichael - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 30 8367-910 austinmichael - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 30 I_got_13 austinmichael - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 30 E5kqdm15 austinmichael - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:52 pm

Adorable. Congrats to them. I'm super curious what day she actually gave birth since we were so close.

austinmichael - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:52 pm

How adorable!! I'm so happy she finally has that family she's wanted since she was such a young woman on the show heartbeat And her husband seems like the perfect match!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:Adorable. Congrats to them. I'm super curious what day she actually gave birth since we were so close.

The end of Feb. based on her Tweet on March 29th.
@DeAnnaPappas
How did 4 weeks go by so fast?! #AustinMichael is one month old today!  austinmichael - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f60d

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:07 pm

Linds911 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Adorable. Congrats to them. I'm super curious what day she actually gave birth since we were so close.

The end of Feb. based on her Tweet on March 29th.
@DeAnnaPappas
How did 4 weeks go by so fast?! #AustinMichael is one month old today!  austinmichael - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f60d

Does that make his birthday February 29th? He's a leap year baby? That's kinda special!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Oh never mind, reading back the articles looks like it was actually March 1st.

Weighing in at 7 lbs., 11 oz. and measuring 22 inches long, Austin arrived at 8:15 p.m. on Tuesday, March 1.
http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/03/02/deanna-pappas-stagliano-welcomes-son-austin-michael/

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:55 pm

Thanks Linds!

austinmichael - DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+82
Newto
veg_out
Norcalgal
sosleepy
jen689