SELECT CONTENT

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:09 pm

Cannot wait for the pictures! Happy wedding day DeAnna and Stephen! :married

Back to top Go down

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by LaureanT Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:38 pm

DeAnna/JenFan,

This is a good day for your to celebrate the joy and happiness of DeAnna's wedding since you have been a devoted fan from the beginning. yes It is a joyous day for me as well to celebrate DeAnna & Stephen's union. I never really followed her romance with Stephen but was happy that she found a wonderful man. None of these contestants from the show are perfect in any way. We all have our favorites and there is nothing wrong with that. I aways say that Love_Me & San did an awesome job of creating this site for all of us to come too to keep abreast with what is going on with the contestants from the show. I am ever so grateful.

DeAnna is a beautiful woman. She is gorgeous in my opinion! Keep celebrating and being happy for DeAnna. :Nod: I'm happy for her!

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:45 pm

LaureanT wrote:DeAnna/JenFan,

This is a good day for your to celebrate the joy and happiness of DeAnna's wedding since you have been a devoted fan from the beginning. yes It is a joyous day for me as well to celebrate DeAnna & Stephen's union. I never really followed her romance with Stephen but was happy that she found a wonderful man. None of these contestants from the show are perfect in any way. We all have our favorites and there is nothing wrong with that. I aways say that Love_Me & San did an awesome job of creating this site for all of us to come too to keep abreast with what is going on with the contestants from the show. I am ever so grateful.

DeAnna is a beautiful woman. She is gorgeous in my opinion! Keep celebrating and being happy for DeAnna. :Nod: I'm happy for her!

Thank you, LaureanT - you are very sweet!!! blowkiss

Since DeAnna has taken such a unjustified (in my opinion) verbal beating on the boards, I have realized how unfair it is to judge any of the men & women on this this show by the edited versions we see on the TV.

Most of the so-called 'villans' portrayed each season, have turned out to be just nice, normal people edited for the 'role' on the show.

Just think, we all love Michelle Money now - who'd a-thunk it during BradII?

Even the 'meanies & wackos' not redeemed in our eyes, seem to be liked/loved by most of their fellow castmates & become friends w/the extended 'bach/ette family':

• Justin Rego (fr/Ali's season) - nice things said about him post-season by others fr/BP2 ; they knew he had an 'act'.

• Melissa (fr/BradII & BP2) - admits her own emotional over-reactions & defended by her castmates

• Shayne L. wasn't a favorite of mine, but the girls from her show seemed to really like her!!

• Even Jake & Vienna are friends-with & defended-by the others on their respective shows.

• As for DeAnna - well: Graham is @her wedding!!! What does that say?

• Natalie has also been the target of many dispareging remarks by posters, but all I have seen are friendly, warm feeling towards her by the people she's met on the shows.

Most of us will have favorites each season & over all the seasons, but I don't understand the need to say such nasty things about those who aren't. I'm always glad to see any of them find love, be successful after the show.

(Even the ones I don't remember...laugh out loud!)

The 'Update on Past Contestents' thread is my 'go-to-first' on the board - thanks again San & Love_Me!!!!

DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:40 pm

I think nobody is perfect, and everyone has flaws.
We shouldn't go too far in either direction -- either too far in idolizing a contestant, or too far in criticizing them.
A good balance is needed.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:19 pm

@jeremycade Jeremy Anderson
@GrahamBunn on his way...less than 2 hours till gametime! Wedding party! Where's @MichaelStag
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:21 pm

DeAnna Pappas Weds Stephen Stagliano

DeAnna Pappas Weds Stephen Stagliano

By Alla Byrne

Saturday October 22, 2011 06:10 PM EDT

DeAnna Pappas is a Bachelorette no more!

The reality star, 29, married fiancé Stephen Stagliano, 27, on Saturday in her home state of Georgia.

The bride walked down the aisle in a strapless Disney Bridal wedding gown with a birdcage veil and cowboy boots.

"They were giddy with excitement," an observer tells PEOPLE. "She looked incredibly happy."

It's been a reality romance for the pair, who were set up by Stephen's twin brother, Michael Stagliano from Jillian Harris's season of The Bachelorette, and his then-girlfriend Holly Durst, from Matt Grant's season of The Bachelor.

(Michael and Durst, who have since broken up, went on to win last season of Bachelor Pad, which ended shockingly when Michael was blindsided by the on-air announcement of Durst's engagement to a fellow contestant.)

Stephen, a high school teacher, popped the question in August 2010.

Pappas, who was notoriously rejected by Brad Womack on his first go-around as The Bachelor, went on to become The Bachelorette and got engaged to Jesse Csincsak in July 2008. The couple broke off their engagement later that year.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20538796,00.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:24 pm

jeremycade Jeremy Anderson
LA Taxi service @nataliegetz @Richard_Mathy @Mikey_Dbiz lockerz.com/s/149405500
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:25 pm

@StephenStag Stephen Stagliano
Last day being engaged to the love of my life @DeAnnaPappas. #cantwaittomarryher
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:26 pm

@DeAnnaPappas and I are getting married in Georgia and honeymooning in Belize!

Too bad they just missed the current Bachelor filming. DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 7 2174738820
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:28 pm

AlfredAngelo Alfred Angelo
Happy wedding day @DeAnnaPappas and @StepenStag! XO your friends @AlfredAngelo
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Before their wedding:

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 7 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=576&filename=ajspvo
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Last day being engaged to the love of my life @DeAnnaPappas. #cantwaittomarryher
That's very sweet. I was never a big fan of DeAnna during her seasons, but I do wish her and Steven a lot of happiness. It's great that they found each other, and they seem really happy.

Does anyone know if Holly went to the wedding?
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+82
Newto
veg_out
Norcalgal
sosleepy
jen689