SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by notarose Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:54 pm

havadrpepper wrote:As a resident of the USA, I love seeing my country through their eyes.  Gives you a different perspective.  

Some day I would love to "road trip" to all of the lower 48 states and I want to be able to stop when I want and see the little things that are all around us, not just the main tourist areas.

For now, I'll dream about it through their travels!

yes  I do think that is part of their appeal ... bringing the Downunder perspective. Also, they travel on a budget which makes it more relatable IMO. It’s an affordable adventure and most people could easily do part of their trip.  
The big plus for me, however, is the dynamic between them.  As a couple they have such positive energy and their vids have a great balance of sights vs insight into their relationship. I smile every time I watch one of their vids. It’s a pleasure.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:16 pm

In case you haven't noticed, Lily and Courtney have their own Fan forum with a NO Discussion thread for their vids. Looking at the home screen, you will see the International Fan Forum. They are in there. Fan Forum Rules apply! Enjoy!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f260-bachelor-bachelorette-international-fan-forum

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:57 pm

Thanks @GuardianAngel - I've moved the travel vids over and the one of them ice dancing Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:07 pm

I have started following them and only them on IG. I open it once a day for my little happy escape. Their trip to wine country looks like fun.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:42 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I have started following them and only them on IG. I open it once a day for my little happy escape. Their trip to wine country looks like fun.

Did you see the IG story of Courtney cleaning the RV window while Lily just sat inside and laughed her head off? laugh out loud  He always seems to be cleaning something, organising something, planning something.  

IMO he's going to be her "rock" to keep her from getting too crazy, and she'll be a shining light in his life.

I wonder if, in time, he might get sick of always being the grown up, or she might feel too restricted, but for now I think they could not be more perfect for each other.  And so much fun for us to watch!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:56 pm

Bobette wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I have started following them and only them on IG. I open it once a day for my little happy escape. Their trip to wine country looks like fun.

Did you see the IG story of Courtney cleaning the RV window while Lily just sat inside and laughed her head off? laugh out loud  He always seems to be cleaning something, organising something, planning something.  

IMO he's going to be her "rock" to keep her from getting too crazy, and she'll be a shining light in his life.

I wonder if, in time, he might get sick of always being the grown up, or she might feel too restricted, but for now I think they could not be more perfect for each other.  And so much fun for us to watch!

I think for now they enjoy each other’s differences. I just see them as being real and enjoying the heck out of being together. I also get the feeling that in addition to physical attraction they genuinely like each other. I think relationships with a strong friendship component have a greater chance of success. 

I hope they make it long term, but if not I think they will at least be fond memories for each other.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:16 pm

Still going strong!

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 11 YdddwhY

Source

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 11 GlAYFsI

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:57 pm

Nice to see these two are still together. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 11 8367-910 Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 11 I_got_13 Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:15 pm

Linds911 wrote:Nice to see these two are still together. Smiley

You should check them out on instragram, they remind me of the fun of Kaitlyn and Shawn.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:32 pm

I notice Courtney keeps re-tweeting comments by people suggesting they get their own tv show or travel special.  
I have a feeling we might see more of them on-screen in some form or another. thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Nice to see these two are still together. Smiley

You should check them out on instragram, they remind me of the fun of Kaitlyn and Shawn.

oh nice! Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 11 8367-910 Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 11 I_got_13 Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:39 pm

Courtney’s love of Goodwill is so cute. My first couch was from Goodwill. It was bed and couch for two years. And then we handed it down to friends. Courtney discovering Goodwill is adorable.

Wonder if he and Lily are living together in the new place?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

+24
Rolly
Linds911
Newto
Stacia620
kmick0890
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Cjr0204
coffeeyum
LoveDovez
mindless