SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:18 pm

I think I'm taking this harder than they are. :tissuebox
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by blueblues Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:10 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I think I'm taking this harder than they are. :tissuebox
Yeah, they are actually hanging out and helping each other deal with their own breakup, as “best friends”. scratch

Lily wrote a new blog post with advice about breakups. The main points:

1) Exercise.
2) Aight now you can binge watch Blue Planet and eat your dry bread straight from the bag.
3) F*****g talk the f**k about it.
4) Please, please, PLEASE don’t drink about it.
5) Don’t look at their f*****g Instagram stories.
6) Remind yourself of yourself.
7) Rebound sex isn’t always the best idea.
8) Take care of yourself.

Nothing groundbreaking, but if you like Lilyisms, it’s a must read.
She commented on her IG post that “this might be the only time in my life I actually follow my own advice”, so i guess no Shiraz through a beer bong at midday, which is a good thing. giggling

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:41 pm

So I am home in Oakville celebrating Thanksgiving with the family and imagine my surprise when guess who shows up as a contestant on Let's Make a Deal? Courtney...dressed as an Aussie. He wins a motorbike and a couple of hundred dollars.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:38 pm

@Sprite That's strange, that he would get picked. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite That's strange, that he would get picked. laugh out loud

He also got a chance to plug his bracelets for kids with autism and other illnesses. It was kind of weird watching him in the gameshow setting. It took me a bit to clue in to who he was since I wasn't expecting it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Since these two have gone their separate ways, I have removed Lily's name from the title of the thread.

Any discussion is welcome for Lily in the Former Contestants thread.

Former Internations Contesttants

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:09 am

Looks like Courtney has a girlfriend. Happy for him. beatingheart

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:13 am

@blueblues Viewed his IG and still can't figure out where he lives now! But thanks for posting his latest update.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:35 am

@Norcalgal He is in LA, probably still working in TV production. He went home for a couple of month to renew his Visa.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:08 am

@blueblues thanks for the updates! He looks really happy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:48 am

They are still together and judging by his IG he does a lot of reno's. He also went to Honduras and built 10 houses in 6 days!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoqpVQaLYnZ/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnqZdbvDxtR/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:21 pm

One of my favorites. So unique and such a good human.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

+24
Rolly
Linds911
Newto
Stacia620
kmick0890
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Cjr0204
coffeeyum
LoveDovez
mindless