SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 54 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:49 am

Ali is really annoying me on this show. Just sayin'.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

swoon - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:56 am

OK, now this I want to see!

Tweet ratio has increased dramatically. TPTB really want us to get behind this couple IMO.

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:59 am

Few strands of music that Laura walked up to Matty J for the FRC just played over Sam and Tara's date

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:01 am

AEF wrote:Few strands of music that Laura walked up to Matty J for the FRC just played over Sam and Tara's date

F1 MUSIC?!?! Interesting. Very interesting. This dog just refuses to learn new tricks, doesn't it? swoon - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:03 am

People watching live, do you get the feeling Eden might be going tonight?  I have a bad feeling Nina's going to dump him for Daniel which would be stooopid IMO. no no

ETA: OK good! I just saw the ad for tomorrow night and Keira is choosing between Jarrod and Daniel so presumably Nina sticks with Eden. Hopefully anyway because I like him. swoon - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2498057887

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:08 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:13 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:13 am

Just finished watching, and Jarrod, Jarrod, Jarrod, I want so badly to like you, and for you to do well, and you just make it next to impossible by being so hyper intense and OTT! If he and Keira end up together I want to know nothing of it, or the inevitable break up.

Daniel creeps me out, I get serious serial killer vibes off him, and Mack also. So many dud men on this show!

Which brings me to Michael, who I disliked on Sam F’s season, and disliked even more with his post season antics. Now, he is not a dud, which is very strange to me. I’m hoping he goes further, but don’t see any connections with anyone, although maybe Laurina will give him a rose now that she’s canned Blake?

Ali is a pain. I really liked her on Tim’s season, but she is crying fake tears, oh woe is me, all the boys like me, what will I do? She is pretty, but not very interesting.

Tara and Sam, super cute. Didn’t like Sam, but he and Tara are cute together. Luke and Lisa - who? laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:25 am

Haven't watched the whole episode yet but just caught the end and thought the final scene was very interesting.  Opinions:

Mack is a coming across like a hot head.  He is way too full on with the girls, comes on too strong and then sulks like a kicked puppy when the girls get freaked out and shut him down.  Jarrod was baiting him but the d*ckhead comment was out of line IMO.  SETTLE DOWN A BIT, MATE!

Jarrod is also behaving poorly IMO.  Mack didn't "stuff the girls up" by choosing someone he was interested in (read: already creepily obsessed with).  He had every right.  Jarrod is acting like he had some kind of claim over Ali as if he's a Tom Cat who sprayed her with his scent.  If they want me to get behind the Keira/Jarrod pairing at the end this is no way to go about it - at the moment I feel like he only ends up with her because all the other girls reject him (and we still have Simone to come!) so Keira is just his last option.  That's not a romance, IMO.

Blake and Eden were right to walk away from the Mack/Jarrod showdown.  Eden did his best to diffuse it by patting Mack on the leg and trying to get him to calm down but he was too far gone so exiting stage left (literally) was the best option IMO.  I like Eden and think Blake is coming across pretty well.

Michael though...!  That man just LOVES to be in the middle of the action!  No way he was going to walk away from some prime gossip material! laugh out loud  I'm glad he didn't get together with Ali.  I could see him with Laurina but feel like if it was going to happen it would have by now so not sure thats going to pan out.  I also can't see him with any of the girls still to come so looks like he might leave single?

ETA:  Just read your post, @Dirty Street Pie - it seems we concur. swoon - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1377737533
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:58 am

Thanks for all the updates!! As far as Daniel is concerned, he's harmless. laugh out loud He has a very warped sense of humour and is really a nice guy.

LeapofFaith wrote:It’s like bach winter games without the games.... well kinda Hugesmile I can’t wait for Thomas the other Canadian arrives !!yummy!!

Who is Thomas? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:29 pm

@Bobette do you know if there are any links to last night's show yet? Thanks so much. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:39 pm

Oh haven’t watched episode 5 yet but can’t wait. @Bobette you Jarrod cat analogy just got me. rofl
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 54 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC