SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:10 am

Sundy wrote:It’s not Apollo that leaves. Going by the promo he picks up the last rose and Osher removes the second Last. It is either Thomas or Jared then.

Sounds like he gives his rose to Simone... but still leaves? Does Simone leave with him??? question

Bobette wrote:
charleighbachinfatuated wrote:I tried to do a new topic on this but it said only users with special access can post so sorry if this is in the wrong section but I just found this when Googling Apollo Bachelor in Paradise but when you click on the Who article link, it says that it's been removed (posted around an hour ago) so my money is on Apollo not choosing either Simone or Elora!

https://www.google.com.au/search?biw=1920&bih=974&tbm=nws&ei=MoLdWtGvCYmI8wXApZSIBQ&q=apollo+bachelor+in+paradise&oq=apollo+bachelor+in+paradise&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0.11829.14160.0.14261.20.7.0.6.6.0.245.473.2-2.2.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..12.8.500....0.kPLBtSlTU2g

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor In Paradise's Apollo Jackson confirms he ...
Who-1 hour ago
APOLLO: It was crazy because everything came to a massive climax tonight. You know I'd been spending a fair bit of time in there and I had these two amazing girls and I was really worried about hurting someone's feelings and I just wanted to be a gentleman in the situation it was really hard. WHO: Talk to ...

Nice pickup @charleighbachinfatuated!  The full headline of the article which is "EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor In Paradise's Apollo Jackson confirms he and Simone Ormesher have split" but like you, I get a "page removed" message.  I'll try to find a cached copy...

ETA:  Found it! Apollo walks out!  

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor In Paradise's Apollo Jackson confirms he and Simone Ormesher have split

Channel Ten
Bachelor In Paradise's Apollo Jackson appeared to be hot property on the Fijian Island, but speaking to WHO exclusively the magician opened up about his amicable split from Simone Ormesher, focussing on his family life and how he got through the emotional TV journey.

WHO: So what was the reason for your walk out?

APOLLO: It was crazy because everything came to a massive climax tonight. You know I’d been spending a fair bit of time in there and I had these two amazing girls and I was really worried about hurting someone’s feelings and I just wanted to be a gentleman in the situation it was really hard.

WHO: Talk to us about the final rose ceremony…

It was really tough, I ended up giving a rose to Simone and saying: “Look I came in to find love and I can’t say that I’ve found love yet but I’ve found someone that I really want to get to know and try things out on the outside.”

WHO: What brought you to tears?

It was just a big sort of dramatic situation. It had been such a rollercoaster of emotions in the days leading up to it. I could see that both girls were really worried and they were going through a lot of emotions, too. I just felt terrible being the one in the middle of it all. I hadn’t been there for long and I didn’t like that I had caused the conflict between the two of them and even though I know it wasn’t my doing, I just didn’t want the girls to be sad or hurt.

I was really worried about Elora’s feelings because she’s an absolutely wonderful woman.

WHO: Are you still with Simone?

Unfortunately, Simone and I just didn’t work out. We tried our best but obviously, I’m based in Gold Coast and Sydney and she’s in Melbourne so with our work schedules we just couldn’t really make it work. But you know it was all positive, nothing negative there, we just couldn’t really make it work. We both think each other are awesome, but romantically it didn’t work out.

WHO: So you guys are still on speaking terms?

Absolutely still mates. The show’s on and we all checked in on each other to see how everyone’s feeling.

WHO: Do you still speak to Elora?

Yeah, same thing. I think when the show started airing there was a bit of contact everywhere – you know everyone was just sort of seeing how everyone was feeling about the show. Because it can be quite daunting being with someone on TV and reliving those moments.

WHO: Are you currently single?

Yeah at the moment I’m just focussing on family and career. It’s just an absolute rollercoaster – in a year I’ve come off two shows with The Bachelorette and Bachelor In Paradise.

WHO: What’s your ideal girl? Blonde or brunette?

Look for me it’s about personality. I want someone that’s fun and light-hearted. Who can get themselves through any situation? Just someone who is positive and happy to go on adventures with me! Someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously and can have a laugh.

WHO: Is there anything you wish was shown that didn't go to air?

They showed us the important stuff, the relationships the arguments. [Laughs] The other stuff was I guess just me eating and swimming and stuff. Not as interesting!

WHO: Can any girls find you on Bumble or Tinder?

No, I’m really old school I like to meet people face-to-face.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

swoon - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:43 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:59 am

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:11 am

Hmmm. Im a little bored so far this episode. Hoping the rose ceremony is a cracker. Still no Apollo crying yet? Do we think it’s before or after the rose ceremony
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:11 am

What! Rose ceremony already? There’s 20 minutes to go
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:13 am

Sundy wrote:What!  Rose ceremony already?  There’s 20 minutes to go

There must be a lot of fallout. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:22 am

Hmmm. Okey dorky then. Elora and Flo have gone. I suspect Apollo may disappear overnight like an amazing magic trick
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:27 am

@Sundy, @charleighbachinfatuated, I'd say we pretty much called it, wouldn't you?  thumbsup

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:31 am

swoon - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:43 am

Wow Rachael putting in an amazing bachelorette aidition
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:53 am

Sundy wrote:Wow Rachael putting in an amazing bachelorette aidition

Ugggh... no thanks. Rolling Eyes

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:58 am

Geez, what a blub fest it would be if they made Apollo the Bachelor! He can’t cope with 2 girls fighting over him, how would he go with 24 of them?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC