SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorInParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:14 am

Sundy wrote:Wow Rachael putting in an amazing bachelorette aidition

Yuk, no thanks! I wouldn’t enjoy her as Bette at all
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

BachelorInParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:46 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Geez, what a blub fest it would be if they made Apollo the Bachelor! He can’t cope with 2 girls fighting over him, how would he go with 24 of them?

Yeah, it would be a disaster for sure IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:58 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sundy wrote:Wow Rachael putting in an amazing bachelorette aidition

Yuk, no thanks! I wouldn’t enjoy her as Bette at all

No neither would I. She’s just too full on for me. I would much prefer someone a little more laid back
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:32 pm

Dying for a finale preview so we can match the dress to the proposal. If anyone catches it please post ASAP. We are looking for a light colours lace two piece imo
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:21 pm

Sundy wrote:Dying for a finale preview so we can match the dress to the proposal. If anyone catches it please post ASAP. We are looking for a light colours lace two piece imo

IMO it can only be Tara. A lacy light 2 piece is totally up her alley. I don't see Keira wearing a 2 piece, Jake and Megan are no where near getting engaged, and the voice proposing wasn't American, so it can't be Ali.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:32 pm

Same @Dirty Street Pie. I just love sleuthing it out before the finale.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:02 am

Sundy wrote:Same @Dirty Street Pie. I just love sleuthing it out before the finale.

In the preview they show a lot of Ali and Grant in front of a door.  I'm guessing that's right at the end and the gimmick is the contestants choose to either leave separately or exit through the door as a "couple".  So IMO that slinky slip dress will be Ali's final outfit.  They include audio of Grant saying he'd consider proposing, clearly a red herring IMO.  

BachelorInParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 69AqhJf

We also see Jake and Megan when they appear to be crossing a walkway on their way up to the door - that red dress will be Megan's last outfit IMO.  The preview shows Sam/Tara and Keira/Jarrod having their dates but I don't think they show their final moments in front of the door.  They do show them sitting on the couch, and neither Tara nor Keira are in the white lacey number. 

BachelorInParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1umr563

The lighting at the door is very dark - it looks like night - so it's possible IMO that the proposal doesn't happen in front of the door. The season preview showed a sunset background, and since neither Sam nor Tara's outfits match the lacey two piece/short sleeved retro golf shirt we saw in the proposal screen cap, IMO it may happen on the beach at sunset the following day.  

BachelorInParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 8469LNT

Thoughts?

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:54 am

I agree @Bobette that seems the finale clip for Ali and Grant, and if it is for Megan and Jake....Megan has no shoes on?!?!? It wouldn’t surprise me though
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:16 am

Sundy wrote:I agree @Bobette that seems the finale clip for Ali and Grant, and if it is for Megan and Jake....Megan has no shoes on?!?!?  It wouldn’t surprise me though

Wouldn't surprise me @Sundy since Megan is very tall, probably much taller than Jake in shoes, and also IMO... a bit of a bogan laugh out loud

ETA:  Had a closer look at the screen cap I think she's actually wearing flesh coloured strappy flats (BachelorInParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 4103285151)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:50 am

Grant IMO would propose to anyone if it kept him in the spotlight. no no

He proposed on the BIP US and split a couple of months later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:23 am

Sundy wrote:What!  Rose ceremony already?  There’s 20 minutes to go

They wasted most of that on Rachel ; ( Yuck...

ETA when is the end of this show??
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:12 am

Isn't there supposed to be more epi's? Do we know when the next one is?? The last one I saw was for epi 14

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC