SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:57 am

@Aunties_Love, @LoveDovez, 2 more episodes to come - ep 15 29/04 and finale ep 16 30/04. I was hoping for some kind of reunion/after paradise show but there is nothing in the TV guide. hmmm

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 0Nyc8JH

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 PSqdlU1

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 N3IF6wX

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:15 pm

Bobette wrote:@Aunties_Love, @LoveDovez, 2 more episodes to come - ep 15 29/04 and finale ep 16 30/04.  I was hoping for some kind of reunion/after paradise show but there is nothing in the TV guide.  hmmm

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 0Nyc8JH

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 PSqdlU1

BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 N3IF6wX

Source

Thanks so much @Bobette. I was hoping for an after show, too.

LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:54 pm

Thankyou @Bobette. I got use to them being able to view them on Sun to Wed here online and when I didn't see them I wondered if I missed something.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:23 pm

There is also that clip of the red dress carrying a rose and the girl in the white dress places her rose next to her and sits next to it.
From memory, that looks similar to the pic of Tara & Sam sitting on couch.

I think while Rachel cried for 20mins, the other couples progressed to asking the tough questions, then there was a rose involved and all progressed to the fantasy date.

There’s a grand finale preview posted on Twitter this morning.
https://twitter.com/BachParadiseAU/status/989279383394267136?tfw_site=BachParadiseAU&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftenplay.com.au%2Fchannel-ten%2Fbachelor-in-paradise

They are all dressed up. Pretty formal.
Ring boxes are evident.. (grant) Ali saying she hopes he proposes.. so uptil then it haddened happened.
Jarrod reaching for something in his pocket.
NO Megan & Jake in that preview!

But from the clip used in the season preview, at sunset.. that proposal was done impromptu. Perhaps after the fantasy date happening next.. because the guy couldn’t wait?
But we haven’t seen that sleuthed blue shirt and Lacey number in any clips:

I had read this article before:

https://www.hit.com.au/scoopla/tv/sam-is-allegedly-the-one-who-proposes-on-bachelor-in-paradise-were-not-even-mad
BachelorinParadiseAU - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 C0f8b810

Ok I see there’s tons of that story around..
I wonder what rivalry was coming...
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:43 pm

I’ve popped some screencaps in the screencap thread.

Of note-
Definitely see Grant with a ring pre meeting with Ali and Ali states she hopes he proposes

Jarrod calls Keira by her full name including middle name, she cries and you can see Jarrod reaching for something in his top pocket

Sam appears to be crying happy tears while holding Tara’s hands

Takeaway - I think Bach is playing with us and trying to misdirect with Grant and Jarrod, Sam to propose. Wouldn’t be surprised if Grant does too going by prior history but not counting on it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:37 pm

Sundy wrote:I’ve popped some screencaps in the screencap thread.  

Of note-
Definitely see Grant with a ring pre meeting with Ali and Ali states she hopes he proposes

Jarrod calls Keira by her full name including middle name, she cries and you can see Jarrod reaching for something in his top pocket

Sam appears to be crying happy tears while holding Tara’s hands

Takeaway - I think Bach is playing with us and trying to misdirect with Grant and Jarrod, Sam to propose. Wouldn’t be surprised if Grant does too going by prior history but not counting on it

Very likely! Judging by the lack of promotion surrounding baby announcements, I'm guessing no pregnancy has been announced during filming and that the pregnancy resulted from being on the island as most on here suspected. If there was a pregnancy known during filming, they would've promoted that til the death.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:09 pm

IMO Grant would propose to anything standing still. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:16 am

@LoveDovez I suspect the same unfortunately for Ali
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:42 am

Sundy wrote:@LoveDovez I suspect the same unfortunately for Ali

That's sad, too. They both need to know their worth and act accordingly. .IMO.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:20 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:43 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:56 am

God Ali and Grant make me snore
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC