SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:40 pm

umngirl wrote:So which is it Arie?
You have regrets: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-called-off-engagement-to-date-his-runner-up/

Or you have no regrets: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/arie-luyendyk-jr-i-have-no-regrets-over-bachelor-ending/

Make up your d@mn mind dude. Then again, waffling is what you do best.

Arie has said many things that contradict themselves and don't match his actions imo. Makes me think of Arie saying what will make him different from any other bachelor was his "decisiveness" etc but his actions show otherwise imo. I think Arie will spin things whenever/however he wants to make himself look better. I'm sure Arie will be all "I was following my heart" but I think it's just his justification for getting bored and moving onto the next thing. Same as I now think Arie uses self-deprecation as part of his image control as well as his "charm" to manipulate. I think the real Arie is the one who claps back, complains about things when they don't make him look a certain way, and is self-absorbed and self-entitled. I used to buy what Arie is selling but I don't any more. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by North Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:45 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:My interpretation is that he regretted choosing the safe one, Becca, but has no regrets that he pulled the switcheroo.  Jmo.  

Or, he regrets NOT picking Lauren at the FRC. And has no regrets about the switcheroo to get to Lauren. All Lauren all the time! giggling

That would be my advice if he was a client of mine, go all in on Lauren and their love. Leave "Becca" out of his mouth as much as possible -- cause it ain't good optics no matter how you look at it. MO

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:52 pm

It's incredible to me, that in this instance, alleged quotes in US Weekly are now credible, however when they are cited as a media source in other circumstances, they are disregarded as a non-credible, rag mag. Hmm.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:00 pm

How are they alleged quotes when they're direct quotes from him?

One says he "told Us Weekly exclusively"(source) and the other he "mused to host Chris Harrison on the Women Tell All special" (source).  Seems pretty credible to me if he was giving an interview to CH or the mag directly, but what do I know.  

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:00 pm

Let me say this ~ I don't blame anyone, not even Arie.   I don't expect Arie to stay with someone he got engaged to on a tv show for the sake of the tv show.   I do however think he went about things the wrong way.   My guess is that he had little or no say as to how or when the break-up transpired.   I watch this crazy-arsed show for the hopes of watching a love story (silly me), and by gosh I'm going to get that!   It is completely irrelevant **IMO**what Arie's past is, irrelevant what Becca or Lauren's past is for that matter.   I'm happy for all of them moving forward, because it looks like in the end it was a win-win for everybody.   it always is.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:04 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:How are they alleged quotes when they're direct quotes from him?

One says he "told Us Weekly exclusively" and the other he "mused to host Chris Harrison on the Women Tell All special".  Seems pretty credible to me if he was giving an interview to CH or the mag directly, but what do I know.  

JMO

JMO, but this is really no different then the 'frankenbites' we see on the show.  If we can see something unedited, then I have a tendency to view it as credible.   As far as US Weekly, I know it's been pretty much ingrained into me  from discussions here, that they aren't a reliable source, and that unless it's in People,  don't believe it.   Funny how things change.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:08 pm

I don't think anything has changed. Members with incredible memories for "Bach history" have posted upthread that US Weekly has, for at least several recent seasons, been very accurate in their days before the finale articles about what will go down at finale.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:18 pm

@Nibbles22
I think I understand what you are saying. 
Things could be taken out of context? Someone could say something and it could have been said out of context? 
If so, yes, I tend to believe this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
You have regrets: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-called-off-engagement-to-date-his-runner-up/

Or you have no regrets: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/arie-luyendyk-jr-i-have-no-regrets-over-bachelor-ending/

I have started to think of Arie as the dancing monkey. He says and does whatever they tell him, even if it makes no sense or contradicts himself. JMO. So I say dance monkey, dance.

Arie is more of a slime monkey who for the first time had cameras on him to show just how slimey he is. He might never realize that his issue isn’t that he did something like follow his heart. It’s about how. This says it all imo.
“Arie didn’t handle the situation well,” notes the insider. “He wasn’t sympathetic or even very nice.” His callous behavior floored his onetime fiancée: “She was in shock.”

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:25 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:How are they alleged quotes when they're direct quotes from him?

One says he "told Us Weekly exclusively" and the other he "mused to host Chris Harrison on the Women Tell All special".  Seems pretty credible to me if he was giving an interview to CH or the mag directly, but what do I know.  

JMO

JMO, but this is really no different then the 'frankenbites' we see on the show.  If we can see something unedited, then I have a tendency to view it as credible.   As far as US Weekly, I know it's been pretty much ingrained into me  from discussions here, that they aren't a reliable source, and that unless it's in People,  don't believe it.   Funny how things change.

You know how it goes, whenever it's suitable and however it fits. laugh out loud JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:34 pm

giggling Maybe he’s the US Magazine insider laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:38 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I have started to think of Arie as the dancing monkey. He says and does whatever they tell him, even if it makes no sense or contradicts himself. JMO. So I say dance monkey, dance.

Arie is more of a slime monkey who for the first time had cameras on him to show just how slimey he is. He might never realize that his issue isn’t that he did something like follow his heart. It’s about how. This says it all imo.
“Arie didn’t handle the situation well,” notes the insider. “He wasn’t sympathetic or even very nice.” His callous behavior floored his onetime fiancée: “She was in shock.

It will be aired so we all will see how he did it. We all can come to our own conclusions. Although I suspect with the rage going on if he said it in the nicest way possible, those that despise him will still see him as being callous. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92