SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:49 pm

Bullwinkle wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

If it’s the breakup and we get to see in an unedited way how Arie handled it, wow!  no no
Arie did them well imo!
🐒

It would be very interesting if it was the breakup scene - but I bet it's the time Arie came to Lauren's house in Virginia - not as exciting.  

Or the live part could be Becca and Arie confronting each other. So many options to pull out of this dung heap . Well, we’re getting to the point where many have said, they don’t want to judge till they see for themselves how things go down . We shall see.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:53 pm

@ElonM in a way i hope its similar to Nick's ATFR.... Just because imo all the spotlight was on Rachel and her bachette season with an early M&G...would be good if they did that for Becca if she is the bachette  :gotcha:  just so i can move on quickly and start sleuthing some boys - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:57 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:i feel sick.....not sure if its sick with excitement, sick with nerves, or just sick to death of arie and how this is all going to go down....i really don't want to imagine how becca and lauren are feeling right now no no ....arghhhhh just bring on the bachelorette plssssss

While this is "news" to us right now, they all lived it 6 weeks ago so they've had a bit of time to collect themselves and gain perspective.

One can only hope! We could end up with another catchphrase - I think we are due "Living my best life," is sooo last year laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:43 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:

If it’s the breakup and we get to see in an unedited way how Arie handled it, wow!  no no
Arie did them well imo!
🐒
You aren't kidding. TPTB are going to eat him alive on Monday/Tuesday whenever they get him on stage with Becca. I think he envisions a  full segment with  Lauren that will help explain why he felt she was the better choice for him after spending time with Becca. Ha! If they get more than a 10 minute segment to discuss their plans, he'll be lucky. Unless Becca turned them down, I can't imagine them not setting up her story to be a bachelorette everyone can be invested in esp after they rake Arie's demeanor over the coals during the breakup.  Are they going to bring out bachelors to meet Becca like they did for Rachel? There's no way they haven't turned their full attention to their new girl whoever she is. JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:57 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Everyone will survive.  It's all good.  yes

I think so, too!   Can I just say Arie is who brought me to this forum, so I’ll always love him for that.  In fact, my avi name is for him.   Smiley   The diversity of thoughts here and support of members, whatever their opinions, is what has kept me here.  Thanks everyone! group hug

That's so great! This forum is pretty awesome! bestbud! I've been a member for many years. Some seasons I am more active than others. I wasn't even going to follow Arie's season until I heard about the switcheroo, and since that time, I haven't been able to look away. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:12 pm

The sad reality since the days of the recycled leads, is that the minute they call the season a wrap after FRC ... it’s all about the next lead... the edit... the publicity ... SM ... and the bus runs over ... backs up and runs over again and again the past lead. I don’t buy into their BS ... not my first rodeo .... I have a mind and know how to use it :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:19 pm

@northernviewer - You have hit the proverbial nail on the head. I feel the same way; my loyalty as a fan from day one is waning rapidly. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:27 pm

northernviewer wrote:The sad reality since the days of the recycled leads, is that the minute they call the season a wrap after FRC ... it’s all about the next lead... the edit... the publicity ... SM ...  and the bus runs over ... backs up and runs over again and again the past lead.   I don’t buy into their BS ... not my first rodeo .... I have a mind and know how to use it :yes:
Yep.  🚋 2pop summer

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:55 pm

If Becca is the Ette, no harm, no foul. We’ve lived through this before, and Jason/Molly/Melissa all landed on their feet. These fools will land on their feet too.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:08 pm

northernviewer wrote:The sad reality since the days of the recycled leads, is that the minute they call the season a wrap after FRC ... it’s all about the next lead... the edit... the publicity ... SM ...  and the bus runs over ... backs up and runs over again and again the past lead.   I don’t buy into their BS ... not my first rodeo .... I have a mind and know how to use it :yes:
Yes, I agree!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:38 pm

Arie looking pensive.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf15s0NFZMY/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:43 pm

Holy cow! He is going to need a back injection after that! Ouch!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92