SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:09 pm

Aria wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I don't think Lauren is fake either. She really does believe she's in love with Arie, otherwise I don't think she would've taken him back immediately, gotten engaged to him weeks after his last failed engagement, or planning to move in with him after the show (assuming RS is correct). And except for the fact that I think Arie's FOS with claiming to be in love with two women, I don't even think he's fake either and I'm definitely not one of those folks who believes in the theory that this was all scripted and Arie was in on it all.

@bleuberry I'm honestly not sure if he sees it coming. He did say the finale would be fun for him to watch back and he's said he thinks it will be exciting for viewers to watch. That doesn't sound like someone who's aware or afraid of going under the bus. laugh out loud

All JMO.

I don't think Arie is in it either. He's stupid and selfish, but I don't think he's a cruel, evil person, which you would have to be if this was scripted. I think it was just that he really did think he loved both girls and Becca was "easier" and he was taking the advice that Sean gave him (pick your best friend) and taking into consideration what his sister said, about not being with someone again that he couldn't have conversations with. And I think he was just always going to think the grass was greener because he had that concern the whole season, so it became a chicken vs. egg thing.

I don't think Arie knows what's coming! I think people never really attacked him for going after Emily when she was an engaged woman and most just saw it as a sign of his sincerity, so I think that in his mind, people will just see this as some big romantic gesture and forgive him once they see that Lauren and he have the greatest love story in the history of the universe. IMO.

I pretty much see it the same way. For me if you have to come up with an elaborate theory to explain what happened then that's probably not what happened. He's a flawed person and he made mistakes. It's just as simple as that to me. I struggle with believing he was in love with two women but I think that's because he just comes off less emotional than Jason and Benji about it all.

I don't think he's cruel either. Even with Us Weekly saying he was unsympathetic and not kind in the breakup I think that could be explained by him just genuinely being unaware of how he's coming off. I don't think he's meaning to be an azz to anyone. He just really doesn't get it. Believing anything else just makes me feel yucky.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:23 pm

@bluwavz This might be the first time Arie will be held accountable with cameras no less. He might learn the hard way that he’s accountable for the way he acts no matter how he feels . It’s not like Arie and Lauren will be blissful from Tuesday on. There’s going to be adjustments couples make. If he never learns accountability , he’ll never maintain a healthy relationship .
Jmo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:23 pm

umngirl wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Arie talks to his family about Lauren.  

Glad to know all those awkward silences and lack of real conversations weren’t my imagination. This all sets up the perfect out for Arie when he needs it in a few months. JMO

laugh out loud Arie saying he spends a lot of time reassuring Lauren and it worries him that he will have to keep reassuring Lauren "forever".  

Um, Arie you chose someone else on TV and told this other person you will choose her every day of your life, then you dump that person and all before doing this were worried about having to reassure Lauren forever laugh out loud  dizzy

Methinks Arie will have to keep reassuring Lauren forever especially since she's said she has trust issues and Arie has shown he is not exactly trustworthy per his exes and Becca and Lauren too imo. 

What a mess  no no dizzy

(interesting that Arie says there are two Laurens and he doesn't know which one will show up. Sounds like Arie describing himself as well imo Suspect )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:27 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Great job, Hulu.  laugh out loud. I thought the proposal was so low-key, much like reading lines from a script.  Suspect  Not much emotion from Arie.  Jmo.  

Ummm did I miss something??!! Have they already showed the finale???? I confused.... sorry just woke up and saw this post!! affraid where can I watch? TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:29 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Great job, Hulu.  laugh out loud. I thought the proposal was so low-key, much like reading lines from a script.  Suspect  Not much emotion from Arie.  Jmo.  

Ummm did I miss something??!! Have they already showed the finale???? I confused.... sorry just woke up and saw this post!! affraid where can I watch? TYIA

Hulu posted the Peru travel guide and the last 30 seconds or so was part of his proposal to Becca. You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBdV1RntIlY&feature=youtu.be

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 55 87b72b10 tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 55 86669110 tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:29 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

Yes! An oops but probably intentional ahem ...slip
Imo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Arie talks to his family about Lauren.  

Glad to know all those awkward silences and lack of real conversations weren’t my imagination. This all sets up the perfect out for Arie when he needs it in a few months. JMO

laugh out loud Arie saying he spends a lot of time reassuring Lauren and it worries him that he will have to keep reassuring Lauren "forever".  

Um, Arie you chose someone else on TV and told this other person you will choose her every day of your life, then you dump that person and all before doing this were worried about having to reassure Lauren forever laugh out loud  dizzy

Methinks Arie will have to keep reassuring Lauren forever especially since she's said she has trust issues and Arie has shown he is not exactly trustworthy per his exes and Becca and Lauren too imo. 

What a mess  no no dizzy

(interesting that Arie says there are two Laurens and he doesn't know which one will show up. Sounds like Arie describing himself as well imo Suspect )

What’s interesting in his answer to his sister, he’s looking up left just like in the frame pic. That’s funny because he’s really trying to recall any good conversations . Lol

Body Language
When they look up to the left they are remembering or recalling something,

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:35 pm

@Stone_Hedge curious as to why you would think it's intentional?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:36 pm

@LeapofFaith laugh out loud welcome to the fun times laugh out loud the proposal scene was part of a recap travel guide clip on Hulu (they've posted one for Italy and Paris before). Hulu has since deleted itbut you can watch part of the clip and some SCs below

Stone_Hedge wrote:tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 55 050ba810

Source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:37 pm

missnana wrote:"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." - Maya Angelou
That should have been the tag line of this season. laugh out loud

Regarding the two women, Becca is my favorite obviously, and while I can’t warm up to Lauren for certain reasons, I have nothing against her in the context of the show. If Becca says she has done nothing wrong then who am I to complain?
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:46 pm

@umngirl @AllAboutLove Thank you!!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud wow just wow I can’t believe they posted that!!! And I agree with whoever said that was pretty underwhelming... but I guess it might feel different on the night Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Stone_Hedge curious as to why you would think it's intentional?

Hasn’t the FRC always been quite secretive in it’s reveal? Has this happened before ? With this crazy season and things being leaked, it seemed like it was cut to the chase regarding his first proposal and, they still haven’t taken it down despite many tweeting about it right on TB twitter. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92