SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:22 pm

cookielover12 wrote:I dont get why Lauren is crying in the SC of her in the grey sweater if Arie was going to Virgina to get her back?

Maybe it’s “happy” tears after he grovels? no idea

Back to top Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:25 pm

cookielover12 wrote:I dont get why Lauren is crying in the SC of her in the grey sweater if Arie was going to Virgina to get her back?

IA @stone_hedge - either tears of joy or whatever BS he is spilling to her is so heartfelt its making her cry?? no idea scratch hmmm
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:31 pm

It's weird, there were so many that were gung-ho when it was Arie as the next bach. Then when it was spoiled that Becca was the F1, even more were all over Arie and gushing, then now because the guy changed his mind because(considering that's why he did the season-to make himself happy)he is totally crapped on for it....WOW. This is what I am seeing all over SM.

How is that affecting anyone's life but his???

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:34 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:idk but jmo if Becca is the bachelorette good luck Arie.. they are going to run you over ten times over JMHO
I am thinking that Tia may be the next bette.  Look at how they set her up for it during the WTA.  Classic next ette setup.  I seriously don't think Becca as the next ette is a grand slam right now.

I think it's Becca's to refuse and I don't think she will/has. She has the back story for it and now thanks to Arie she has the recent heartbreak for it too. CMIIAW, wasn't Tia dating some guy recently?
I didn't think she has.....BUT the point I was trying to make is that just because this has happened DOESN'T mean that she is the automatic shoe in for the next lead. Hasn't Tia got a back story too????

It just seems here and out there in SM that Becca is the next lead and that's that. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:35 pm

Will see soon enough, but what crossed my mind is could this actually be from their LCD and stress due to the finale?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by tvlover1988 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:16 am

Wow I just watched the finale! What was done to Becca was brutal on steroids. This show and Arie are disgusting human beings. SM is on fire

tvlover1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:46 am

Frankly I think filming and showing the break-up was done for shock value. IMHO it should have been kept private. It is bad enough that he broke up with her and worse that it was put out there for the world to see.

Of course if Becca is the next Bachelorette, these scenes will no doubt be the opening of the show.

I just can't imagine Becca wanting to be Bachelorette. If I were her, I'd be running as fast as I could in the opposite direction.

All Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 70 1646190589

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:16 am

I'm probably the weirdo who doesn't see the break-up as a big deal ... neither something "unseen before" since it's the standard practice we see the break-up occur every end of the episode ... with the difference that usually there's no engagement, just "dating", no ring ... no promise ... and that's my only argument against Arie ... he shouldn't have promised something he didn't mean it and didn't believe in ... the rest is just the consequence ... but I didn't find the break up humiliating or embarassing, neither have I found Arie or Becca rude ... even if she laughed in his face ... because he sure didn't take the promise any more seriously.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:55 am

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:41 am

Has anyone listened to Ben and Ashely’s podcast they recorded last night? They are teasing that they have info of Arie sliding into Lauren’s DMs while he was with Becca. Interested to hear that timeline is if anyone has a chance to listen today.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:51 am

SeekAny wrote:Has anyone listened to Ben and Ashely’s podcast they recorded last night? They are teasing that they have info of Arie sliding into Lauren’s DMs while he was with Becca. Interested to hear that timeline is if anyone has a chance to listen today.

That wouldn't be a shocker...who hasn't he sent a dm to.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:00 am

This is on Arie but if these two really were talking behind Becca’s back any feelings of compassion I had towards Lauren being stuck with this man went out the window. Have some respect. no no

How you get is how you lose them though so good luck Lauren. Becca really dodged a huge bullet.

Arie needs therapy not a second fiancé

This is all JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92