SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Fine.  She can call him out as that is her prerogative, but she posted several tweets/IG stories about dodging a bullet.  I heard you the first time Becs, you don't have to post it more than once and on ALL of your SM accounts.   Rolling Eyes

Not only that, she was oh so sweet and mature while on the show, and so ready for love. As I posted yesterday, they can't wait to get off the show to continue their 15 minutes and will do whatever it takes to get there. Bekah is not disappointing. I also mentioned in another thread, Corrine 2 is on her way to BIP.

Becca - did she get fillers in her cheeks?

Yep. Anything to keep your name out there and people talking.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

This is just my personal opinion, but Arie claimed to need to reach out to Lauren while he was with Becca because of the love he couldn’t get over.

By January he was with his incredible love, so why was he reaching out to Bekah instead of focusing on Lauren?

Perhaps she is a bit crude, but I am okay with her calling Arie out on his BS. If Arie has even done this public ally instead of by DM, she would have nothing to bring up. JMO.

Fine.  She can call him out as that is her prerogative, but she posted several tweets/IG stories about dodging a bullet.  I heard you the first time Becs, you don't have to post it more than once and on ALL of your SM accounts.   Rolling Eyes

Honestly I don't see a problem with that. She is trying to warn as many sisters as possible because she knows he will be continuing with his pattern of laying the groundwork for the next one while with the current one. She probably feels she is doing a public service announcement.

Ita. A couple of his other Exes also said he called them after filming too. Maybe to stop them from going to the press but if after last night he said early on he didn’t feel it with Becca , who knows what his intentions were.
Jmo Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Very pretty dress!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:For me the DMing of Bekah shows that instead of focusing on Lauren and this love he could not ignore, he is already looking at others. Much like the liking of Lauren’s pics so soon, it is disrespectful this soon. I am not a Sean fan, but I think he did it right. You make your choice and focus on that. Once you and your F1 are solid, then those friendships can re-emerge with the couple. But this soon is searching for outside activity to me. Not friendship. JMO.
I agree with the bolded. I wouldn't know the nature or intent of Arie's DMs with Bekah (would assume it wasn't any more than a fun pass time, hopefully ... for Lauren) ... but the fact that he is not focusing on the only relationship that should matter ... is just confirming what we've seen so far of Arie ... it's all about him.
Then remembering what Lauren said before being let go in Peru ... how he is the One, how special their bond is, how incredible he is to her ... I hope for her those aren't her projected wishes far from reality ... because either the fall will be even harder than the 1st time ... or they might just make it work because he found the girl who makes it all about him (so he gets what he wants ... control).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:02 pm

There's a solution to being exposed on SM. Stay out of someone's DM that you have no business being in in the first place. It's simple really.

Do we honestly think he doesn't and isn't going to DM who he feels like when it's safe again in his opinion? Really. Arie's got balls, that's for sure.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:05 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:There's a solution to being exposed on SM. Stay out of someone's DM that you have no business being in in the first place. It's simple really.

Do we honestly think he doesn't and isn't going to DM who he feels like when it's safe again in his opinion? Really. Arie's got balls, that's for sure.

I don’t think it’s his balls as opposed to his lack or brains. bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 76 3806527698 Although I do think his brains is in his balls. Such a dilemma! Jmso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:15 pm

Sharleen weighs in:

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelor-finale-review/

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:21 pm

Spot on again, Sharleen.  :claphands   Head over heart.  Arie chose head, but then the heart started pulling at him.  I hope the best for Lauren and Arie as the hard part is just beginning.  Life outside of the bubble.

Okay, enough Bachelor talk. Taking my kiddos outside to play in the snow! Smiley See you back here tonight all!

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:21 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Sharleen weighs in:

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelor-finale-review/

Thank you for this
I don’t believe Arie simply “doesn’t know” what he wants. I personally don’t think Arie could recognize and “know” his perfect woman if she stood right in front of him.
Arie struggles to differentiate chemistry from compatibility. I think Arie’s attraction to someone clouds his ability to see the conversation, and, yes, the “cerebral connection” for what they are

This is my thought EXACTLY! Grass is always greener syndrome

I believe that had he chosen Lauren, he would have still had lingering thoughts about Becca, for that solidity and effortless compatibility.

I sincerely question whether or not Arie would have that all powerful love with Lauren, if she takes him back. I don’t have confidence that they share what Jason and Molly share, or that his wandering eye (or mind) would come to rest.

At any rate, and maybe this is a very Canadian perspective, what I felt was lacking above all were profuse apologies in both of Arie’s breakups last night. If you are going to break things off in a relatively humiliating way, you’d sure as hell better sound AWFULLY sorry about it. Which he didn’t.

So many people might default to becoming a self-sorry, self-doubting sad sack, while Becca showed she knew her own worth. On my blog a few weeks ago, I gave her mother props for seeming like a fantastic mother who raised a fantastic daughter, and as awful as last night was for Becca, I do think those both proved to be true.

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:32 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:25 pm

"If you are typically black and white in your decision-making processes, suddenly being otherwise is a sign that something is the matter. Perhaps it means he needed more time to do research and gather intel. Maybe the issue is the tyranny of choice, that if you had only one of your options to choose from, this conundrum wouldn’t exist (translation: you don’t love or need either option enough). Perhaps, despite your best, sincerest intentions, you just aren’t in the place in your life to make this sort of a choice." - that's what I'm saying too ... he doesn't love either of 2 ... but it sure sounds good as an excuse for his actions. Fine by me, just not buying it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:32 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Spot on again, Sharleen.  :claphands   Head over heart.  Arie chose head, but then the heart started pulling at him.  I hope the best for Lauren and Arie as the hard part is just beginning.  Life outside of the bubble.

Okay, enough Bachelor talk.   Taking my kiddos outside to play in the snow!  Smiley   See you back here tonight all!

I don't really think that's what Sharleen was saying. She, in fact, even said that Arie/Lauren simply have chemistry, not much less, that Arie and Lauren confuse for love. She believes that if he had picked Lauren originally, he would have still had the same doubts and what ifs about Becca, because Lauren/Arie lack something and that's why neither Lauren or Arie have been able to verbalize their connection. She further says that if Arie was this conflicted the morning of the proposal, it is a powerful sign that he doesn't love or need either of those women. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92