SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:05 pm

Aria wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Becca is taking so much high road right now.

Arie doesn’t deserve her grace.

I really wish she was the teeniest bit less classy, because he's getting off way too easy here.

She has had some time to deal with it, so I'm not surprised. Besides, she has to keep that squeaky clean image up to be the next lead.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:06 pm

tigertiz wrote:Becca is taking the high road, but she also knows that the contracts require a proposal, doesn’t she?

See: Juan Pablo. There is no contractual mandate for a proposal. If you own a pair, you don’t need to go through with it. In fact, that ending also makes good tv, cause once again, see Juan Pablo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:06 pm

Im beginning to thinking Lauren was the only not involved in the switch

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:07 pm

Why do we need to see Jason and Molly

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:07 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Aria wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Becca is taking so much high road right now.

Arie doesn’t deserve her grace.

I really wish she was the teeniest bit less classy, because he's getting off way too easy here.

She has had some time to deal with it,  so I'm not surprised.  Besides, she has to keep that squeaky clean image up to be the next lead.  

Deanna and Melissa were both harsher at their AFRs and were still offered the Bachelorette.

It has also been less than 2 months. I wouldn't get over a lying, emotionally cheating fiancé in that time.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:See: Juan Pablo. There is no contractual mandate for a proposal. If you own a pair, you don’t need to go through with it. In fact, that ending also makes good tv, cause once again, see Juan Pablo.
the excuse people make that the contract requires a proposal is based on no proof. Even if that were to be the case, why propose to Becca then?! BS
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:08 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Yikes, Kendall is taking this hard.  See her crying next to little Beks in the background.  Weird...

Yes.  Weird.  She doesn't have an incurable disease.  It's a show.  Rolling Eyes

I mean. These people need to quit.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:08 pm

Becca is a much better person than Arie deserves. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:He is owning it. He’s showing a lot of grace in his apology, too.
YES, absolutely he is....not that it will be recognized though
Partially owning it. Still made excuses and told half truths.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:09 pm

Aria wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Aria wrote:

She has had some time to deal with it,  so I'm not surprised.  Besides, she has to keep that squeaky clean image up to be the next lead.  

Deanna and Melissa were both harsher at their AFRs and were still offered the Bachelorette.

It has also been less than 2 months. I wouldn't get over a lying, emotionally cheating fiancé in that time.

Becca is a classy girl. I didn't expect her to call him a bastard.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:09 pm

Thank you Molly!!! That’s what I’ve been saying! Why in the hell didn’t Arie look at the history of the show and reach out to Jason. 

Also, thank you Jason for these truth bombs. Do it privately.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:10 pm

Molly looks different

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal