SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:Just because Arie's a nice guy as a friend doesn't mean he's a nice guy as a partner. And according to his exes, he's pretty horrible.

Yeah, I think people forget that some of the most manipulative people on the planet are very kind people. It's part of their technique and it's part of the reason they keep getting away with it.

Aria

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:13 pm

Chris Manson's tan looks awful. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:13 pm

SM today is not what it was then. Rag mags and viewers crucified them. There are women who slip into mens' DM's all the time. It works both ways.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:13 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Sprite wrote:CH...Arie is no Jason. Never was and I highly doubt will be.

Wonder if Jason goes slipping into girls DM’s

I suspect no and if he dared Molly would hurt him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:14 pm

missnana wrote:
sosleepy wrote:See: Juan Pablo. There is no contractual mandate for a proposal. If you own a pair, you don’t need to go through with it. In fact, that ending also makes good tv, cause once again, see Juan Pablo.
the excuse people make that the contract requires a proposal is based on no proof. Even if that were to be the case, why propose to Becca then?! BS
To give Becca "her story" as she herself calls it and to set her up for the next lead. That is so obvious to me. As far as contracts, it wouldn't surprise me one bit that it is in the contract for all leads!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:14 pm

Arie seems to be more sorry that he proposed to her than actually hurting her. And I laugh out loud’d for the wrong reasons when he tried to blame  Becca having to work. It’s 2018 dude. Grow a pair. 

Sexist pig
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:14 pm

TEA

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:14 pm

Jason has never dated Arie. I'm going to take the words of those who have over his to know what type of person Arie is and of course, Arie's own actions.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:14 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Thanks, Jason.  That’s a great comment about how nice Arie is.  I believe that too.

That was bold because the audience wasn't having it. SM will go after Jason next for defending him IMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:14 pm

Just because Arie is "nice" to you Jason does not mean he is a good husband/fiancee. One of the most manipulative people I know are "nice" from a superficial level.
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:15 pm

I think there is a huge difference between Jason... who was actually ready and wanting to settle down and Arie who is already sliding into other girl’s DMs. I mean, come on. 

I agree Jason and Molly were hated at the time, and the scandal brought them together. But the missing variable here is that Jason was actually wanting a wife and ready for that... and if you think that’s what Arie wants, well then I have a bridge to sell you.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:15 pm

I love that dress on Becca. It's gorgeous and so is she.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal