SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:41 am

docnash14 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don’t understand. After they broke up Becca did multiple ITMs and let cameras follow her on the plane and Home.  Why??  Smh

I wonder why the answer to that question isn't being discussed.
IMO, because the whole thing was a setup and TPTB basically said, go along with it Becca, give a good show and you get your season. I know I am going to have to duck with that thought, but why else would she "permit" because she obviously did, the cameras to follow her on the plane, follow her home, film in her home, so on and so forth. Yes, she put on a good show, got people to fall for it, now she has her season. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:45 am

If she says, "Let's do the damn thing" one more time, I might have to scream.  I like Becca, but that's going to get old real quick.   laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:50 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://watch-series.io/series/the-bachelor-season-22-episode-12.

@grace8136. At 1:02:57, it is her sister, the one on the HTD.  She looks different wearing glasses now.  Both families were in the audience.  Lauren's Dad, Mom, sister and brother and Arie's Mom and Dad.  

Thanks, I was just about to answer your last post. I completely missed that she had a sister at HTD, so I meant is that her sister, not a second sister. Is she older or younger? TIA

Also, did you read that they are getting married this year? Maybe Arie is serious about having kids ASAP?? I wonder how old Arie's sister-in-law is. Maybe they'll have kids around the same time.

She just has the one sister who looks younger to me.  

Call me crazy, but I can actually see them getting married and I don't say that about all the Bach couples.  laugh out loud. There is just something between them that even I can't explain.  laugh out loud   Arie told Lauren's parents on the HTD that he was more than ready to get married.  If I remember correctly, he even talked about having kids on their LCD.  I know I sound like a broken record, but at 36, he should be seriously considering marriage/family.  As always, time will tell, but I am hoping that they do make it.  
I feel the exact same way! Lol

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:01 am

I just want to say I personally have zero respect for Arie. If he loved Lauren as much as he did why did he tell Becca he loved her so much, enough in fact, to want to marry her. Sure he made a mistake but for him to be so glib with his his feelings is why I do not believe what he says. IMO it is Lauren who played the game to win. She snared Arie and believed he simply made a mistake in not choosing her. So of course she thought nothing of it when he came to his senses. Arie is now truly in love and Lauren gets what she wants: a man, a wedding and babies.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:04 am

agentcurls wrote:So, lots of Becca love on here...for these reasons:

1) She's a great person
2) She was edited to be a really great person
3) She was the first name as an F1 spoiler and so naturally many attached themselves to her with vigor (I have been guilty of this in the past!)

Watching Unspoiled really helps you stay objective about the show and the outcome and I can see why Arie fell for Lauren. I saw a more reciprocal relationship in terms of communication. She was asking him how he was doing, checking in, and really making an effort to get to know him. She was also endearingly vulnerable with him and if she didn't let him know how she was feeling with her words, she let him know in her emotions. And to see him being really vulnerable with her as well was just really great to watch!
So true.....I was on the spoiled side for the season, but you hit the nail on the head with all the points. Lauren and Arie did have the best relationship there. Period. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:09 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
ElonM wrote:All of these guys are better than Arie.

Arie who?
So very happy for Becca. Another great bachelorette, I need to just skip the bachelors they aren’t worth it.

alwaystulips wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I seriously can't believe Arie is going to propose to Lauren. What a mess this will be when if he dumps her too  dizzy no no

Mark this day!!He is not going to dump her, bcs, she is the one.  These two show a lot of promise already, both families were there for support. They will be just fine. JMO

Yes, I loved that both families were there.  That says a lot to me.  Love looks good on Lauren and Arie!

Both families were also their for Ben and Lauren’s reproposal.

Good luck to them. From what I read here they only care about themselves, so a match made in heaven.

If they break up, I will have no sympathy for either one.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:49 am

Mommyof2 wrote:If she says, "Let's do the damn thing" one more time, I might have to scream.  I like Becca, but that's going to get old real quick.   laugh out loud
It's already WAAAAY too old for my liking and we haven't even started the season yet, gawd, this is gonna make me crazy by the end.

Diana wrote:If she even tries to speak her mind she’ll be accused of being bitter on social media. That’s the pill to swallow as a woman. It’s quite sad these days.
Doesn't a man do that when he's wanting to be their next lead?

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what's there to laugh at when two people were in love and they go their separate ways. As much as I disliked Andi, that was sad for many reason, personally I wouldn't laugh. MO
Here, here.  I don't think there is anything to laugh at either.  IMO, it's actually quite sad that it is looked at like that.  Seen that a few times in SM and other places and think it's pretty mean, but that's me.

Kashathediva wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:
docnash14 wrote:I wonder why the answer to that question isn't being discussed.
I’m curious what either of you think about that.

I thought it was strange and wondered if they had to get a release from everyone on the plane.  They showed so many people!
Interesting about the release issue on the plane. I would think what TPTB did was have people sign releases IF they did not want to be on film.

That is what Kleinfeld's bridals in NYC does. Less releases need be signed then.
I think Becca was in on some of it with TPTB. I don't know how much and unless she divulges or TPTB do, I guess we won't ever know.
The filming of her could have ended with last night's episode. I don't understand why any of that filming on airport, plane, multiple ITMS or at home took place on today's episode. Those all required compliance on her part. To me it was deadhorse . Enough of delving into private pain and issues. I get it. I call uncle. I had my fill last night.
So why? Was it contracted --you do this and will let you be the next Bachelorette? It was not a surprise to anyone IMO that she got the next gig. IMO
As far as what I think--TPTB had a storyboard/storyline in mind and they manipulated the weaknesses of cast and got pay dirt. Do I think the cast read lines and knew the script. No, I don't.
However, it was very interesting from the get go, that Becca had Arie fake propose to her at the M&G. Full circle kind of thing.
It was reported multiple times on the forum that Jason advised Arie not to get certain things on tape.
Then what happens? The opposite. That's crazy.
I have multiple things running around in my head that probably would be best staying there.
IMO, a LOT of what was filmed post season just shouldn't of been done.  Did they need to film more other than what was shown last night....NO IMO.  BUT, what I also believe is that Becca was in on most of what happened.  I think that since epi 7 was filmed, everyone knew that Arie was going after Lauren.  Then if it wasn't obvious then, then for sure it was obvious on FD.  That is the timing for sure if not before that Becca may of been approached.  I think back to her ex arriving at the FD time, the crap that went down with that and I for sure had a gutt feeling that from here on out, acting is happening for sure.  I felt pretty confident that the rest was so she'd get the audience for the bette gig. Then add in what you said @Kashathediva about how Jason advised Arie how to do things, yet the opposite was done....that was because the ball was already in motion at the end of October when the ex was talked into coming on the show....they had to keep things going.  I also think that is why we never saw Lauren's parents tonight at their house....they knew what was going on as well and wouldn't partake in any more.  Bottom line do I think it was a complete setup from HTD's onward......a HUGE YES!!

Aria wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what's there to laugh at when two people were in love and they go their separate ways.

As much as I disliked Andi, that was sad for many reason, personally I wouldn't laugh. MO
Key is that I don't think any of us believe it's love. Like Sharleen said in her blog, if you can't have conversations with the other person and you can't articulate your connection, it's probably just chemistry that you're confusing for love. IMO.
Please don't include me in on the bolded.  I for one did see along the way that there was a whole lot more between Arie and Lauren than ANYONE else.  I saw right from the getgo the guessing games, other editing tricks that were done.  Yes, I do believe that they fell for each other hard.  I also believe that they do love one another.

Mommyof2 wrote:
Diana wrote:TBH Aries actions are on him but Lauren showed me her true colors tonight and it wasn’t a good look.Rolling Eyes

At this point I’m going to laugh my azz off when they break up cheeky

Refresh my memory again, just what exactly did Lauren do?  I truly hope they make it.  Everyone deserves love.  I think we can all agree that life is too short to hate and wish the worse for people.  
I have no idea yet she is being lambasted for lord knows what.  You are too right as well....hate gets ya nowhere.  It's actually frustrating me how people wish the worse on Arie and Lauren on SM and other places.

Aria wrote:
Jolena wrote:Does anyone know if lauren's engagement ring is from Neil Lane? Becca had to give the ring back, does Arie get to pick another for Lauren or did he buy Lauren's with his own money? This never happened before so im wondering how the ring situation works. Anyone?

I get the feeling it's not because the US article specifically said that Becca's was Neil Lane, but didn't say the same about Lauren's.

https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/lauren-burnhams-engagement-ring-from-arie-luyendyk-jr-details/ They also didn't do a close up and Neil Lane didn't do an article like he usually does.

Jason also had to get Molly's ring himself. Neil Lane did give them a replacement ring 5 years later!
FWIW, Neil Lane wasn't the ring supplier back then.  It was Taccori I believe.  The ring that Neil gave them was on their wedding and I don't believe that was 5 yrs after they met.  Jason and Molly met in 2008, and were married in Feb 2010 with a Neil Lane ring according to Wikipedia. BTW, in the People's article about Lauren's ring, yes, Neil Lane did do an article or talked about it.

ALL IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:53 am

@Aunties_Love Molly got her Neil Lane ring sometime after Andi’s season. Josh was criticized for saying it looked a lot like Andi’s ring.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:56 am

Jason bought Molly's engagement ring from a different Jewller in Seattle. It was on their wedding special in 2010 that they went to Neil Lanes and got the wedding bands for both of them.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:58 am

I gotta say, after 5 hours of finale, for me it certainly feels like we as a public got all the closure.

The season was boring, Arie is boring, and fittingly Arie and Lauren are one of the most bland and boring couples to come out of the franchise - but heck, they do kind of make sense together! I hope this experience brings them together, I hope that Arie is really ready for commitment and that they do  make it down the aisle. If so, Arie doesn't deserve all the hate he is getting.

We also got to see that Becca was a lot more okay with having her story filmed in its entirety than the public seemed to think. At least she was perfectly happy to accept the Bachelorette gig to make up for any inconvenience. I hope we're in for a good season and that she finds her person, because clearly Arie was not it. PS I really liked the banjo guy - I see him going far!

All in all, it feels like a happy ending for everyone! Except Kendall who didn't get her couch chat with Arie. And yet she's the one sane and sensible voice (among all the BIP wannabes) that I really would have liked to hear from - hopefully we will see more of her!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:02 am

I don't understand the theory above ... that Becca and Arie knew that she's going to be the new Bachelorette and they got "engaged" on tape ... after he broke "the love of his life" heart ... then Becca and Arie spent some time together (intimately possibly) ... then faked the break-up from which only Arie gets a bad-rap (and backlash) ... or was Becca faking it all the way and Arie the gullible one ... again on the expense of sweet Lauren who was the only one "single and waiting"?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:46 am

I must confess i'm very confused as to why Lauren is getting off so easy. I know that Arie is the one that made the commitment to Becca etc but based off their own comments on JKL Lauren and Arie had waaaaay more contact than was implied at ATFR. Like this is not a cute love story it's a story of people cheating which I am not about.

I am also a firm believer in leopards not changing their spots. If Arie as been unable to maintain fidelity in the past, and this is how he and Lauren got together then yikes.

Last edited by brownravens on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal