SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:24 am

Please get married this year, I’m a good person and deserve to see the first Bachelor Nation divorce next year laugh out loud

Ok a serious note. Nothing these two are saying is realistic or sane. But it’s Arie and Lauren we are talking about. They have about five brain cells put together. 

Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by missnana Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:25 am

stuckinsc wrote:@missnana I think Arie told Becca. But he wasn’t honest about why and that it was about getting back with her, not easing his guilt.

Listening to Lauren on JKL, she is as self centered as Arie. Perhaps they are perfect for each other? 

I know I personally have no respect for her lack of empathy for Becca. 

All JMO.
As terrible as he has been all season, I was shocked when he told Lauren when they met up "For the first time" in her house that "I am one thousand % moved on from Becca"
how is that even possible? How can you be ENGAGED and have a relationship with somebody for months, then be THAT moved on instantly. It's just such a narcissistic and inconsiderate thing to say and Lauren ate it up like candy since her face lit up when he said that.

She was SO validated by him being a complete tool to another women.

Just sick people. ALL IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:25 am

Diana wrote:Please get married this year, I’m a good person and deserve to see the first Bachelor Nation divorce next year laugh out loud

Ok a serious note. Nothing these two are saying is realistic or sane. But it’s Arie and Lauren we are talking about. They have about five brain cells put together. 

Jmo
Five is pretty generous laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:33 am

stuckinsc wrote:Y
Aria wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Well that was 7 weeks longer than Becca did when she accepted his proposal hehehe

Getting engaged and getting married are two separate things. Becca never said they were planning a wedding. I think the engagement itself with Lauren was stupid since both have broken engagements and, you know, Arie was engaged to another women just 7.5 FREAKING WEEKS AGO. But, as Kimmel said, "you get the ring free if you get engaged now, so okay, do that" but "SLOW THE H*L DOWN". No other successful couple started planning their wedding literally days afterwards. You take a few months to build a relationship, because as any of the couples will tell you, you've been in a bubble so far. The real relationship starts now. So take a second. Get to know each other. Then, if you still still feel in a couple of months that you love each other and are compatible, by all means! IMO.
DeAnna talked about her wedding plans with Jesse at their AFTR. This very much reminds me of that. DeAnna trying so hard to make a bad thing good.JMO.

Yeah, but maybe "planning the wedding" is the only thing they have to talk about? It gives them a joint purpose/focus and Arie (and Lauren) want so, so, so, so badly to prove everyone wrong. I mean what else are they going to talk about -- the historical significance of Machu Picchu and the spiritual and emotional awakening they had viewing the site? giggling giggling giggling

I also think this is Lauren's immaturity showing -- she's young, wanted a ring (IMO), and this is what you do once you get married...plan a wedding. And I was okay with "planning the wedding" talk but then cringed when I saw Arie's "this year" addition. Yikes! Just IMO, but this warp speed may not be the best idea for someone with such deep-rooted insecurities (Lauren) or someone who is "still keeping the lines of communication" open with his other female friends (Arie). Just IMO.

I actually think they might do it -- get married. You can see and smell the desperation coming off Arie. I'm not so sure how healthy the relationship is or will be but I actually wouldn't be surprised. All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:37 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don’t understand. After they broke up Becca did multiple ITMs and let cameras follow her on the plane and Home.  Why??  Smh

I wonder why the answer to that question isn't being discussed.
IMO, because the whole thing was a setup and TPTB basically said, go along with it Becca, give a good show and you get your season.  I know I am going to have to duck with that thought, but why else would she "permit" because she obviously did, the cameras to follow her on the plane, follow her home, film in her home, so on and so forth.  Yes, she put on a good show, got people to fall for it, now she has her season.  IMO
Just trying to catch up and saw this. If it has not been already answered, then think about this.....the whole, entire season was a set up like I theorized. Arie came on knowing the score. He fell for Lauren not two ladies, but the switch script required two ladies. So he went along with it and the rest is historArie!... laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:39 am

@albean99 ...how cheap is Arie!!!! The man is well off in his own right yet is too cheap to buy the ring out of his own pocket for Lauren.

I hope tptb say no to a televised wedding, considering how low Arie's ratings were this season.

Btw...Arie and Lauren were on Kelly n Ryan this morning. Anyone want to give a recap on the BS Arie spewed this time.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:40 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don’t understand. After they broke up Becca did multiple ITMs and let cameras follow her on the plane and Home.  Why??  Smh

IMO, because the whole thing was a setup and TPTB basically said, go along with it Becca, give a good show and you get your season.  I know I am going to have to duck with that thought, but why else would she "permit" because she obviously did, the cameras to follow her on the plane, follow her home, film in her home, so on and so forth.  Yes, she put on a good show, got people to fall for it, now she has her season.  IMO

Agreed.  yes

Snipped
@Auntie_Love wrote:IMO, a LOT of what was filmed post season just shouldn't of been done.  Did they need to film more other than what was shown last night....NO IMO.  BUT, what I also believe is that Becca was in on most of what happened.  I think that since epi 7 was filmed, everyone knew that Arie was going after Lauren.  Then if it wasn't obvious then, then for sure it was obvious on FD.  That is the timing for sure if not before that Becca may of been approached.  I think back to her ex arriving at the FD time, the crap that went down with that and I for sure had a gutt feeling that from here on out, acting is happening for sure.  I felt pretty confident that the rest was so she'd get the audience for the bette gig. Then add in what you said @Kashathediva about how Jason advised Arie how to do things, yet the opposite was done....that was because the ball was already in motion at the end of October when the ex was talked into coming on the show....they had to keep things going.  I also think that is why we never saw Lauren's parents tonight at their house....they knew what was going on as well and wouldn't partake in any more.  Bottom line do I think it was a complete setup from HTD's onward......a HUGE YES!

This timing from episode 7 and the FDs makes sense to me.

Last edited by alwaystulips on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:42 am

stuckinsc wrote:@missnana I think Arie told Becca. But he wasn’t honest about why and that it was about getting back with her, not easing his guilt.

Listening to Lauren on JKL, she is as self centered as Arie. Perhaps they are perfect for each other? 

I know I personally have no respect for her lack of empathy for Becca. 

All JMO.

I don't think she is self-centered. She has said that she didn't want to do anything to upset Becca when Arie initially reached out to her. It's always difficult to know what is exactly going on behind the scenes, especially when you are miles apart and you are a third party. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:44 am

alwaystulips wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Agreed.  yes

I'm not a fan of this scenario -- and call me naive -- but this means all of them, Arie, Lauren and Becca are horrible, terrible people. Looking at the entire situation with an Occam's Razor lens -- only Arie made a mistake and rectified it shortly thereafter. How he went about it, may not have been the best, but at least the cruelty and manipulation was pre-planned. IMO.

Last edited by North on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:46 am

Has Arie ceased dming his exes yet or what? I’m nervous for Lauren.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:48 am

Diana wrote:Please get married this year, I’m a good person and deserve to see the first Bachelor Nation divorce next year laugh out loud

Jmo

I don't find this funny at all.  no no

jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:52 am

North wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Agreed.  yes

I'm not a fan of this scenario -- and call me naive -- but this means all of them, Arie, Lauren and Becca are horrible, terrible people. Looking at the entire situation with an Occam's Razor sense -- only Arie made a mistake and rectified it shortly thereafter. How he went about it, may not have been the best, but at least the cruelty and manipulation was pre-planned. IMO.

@North, I don’t think you’re naive and I don’t think Arie, Lauren and Becca are bad people.  I think it means they were filming a reality TV show and all wanted good outcomes.  Hopefully, they’ve gotten that.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal