bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan on Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:02 pm

It will be good support for Kelly that Gwen is there as a female friend and someone who has gone through a divorce
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats on Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:08 pm

I am glad that Gwen is back. While I didn't dislike Nick I didn't find him memorable and felt he wasn't a 100% good fit with the other coaches.

And I LOVE how Gwen calls Blake Blakey!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:28 am

I really liked Nick and would rather have him instead of John. Gwen’s fine although not always the best coach, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:34 am

@timfan agree not only Gwen but Blake and John will be a big support system for Kelly.

@Doats I love when she calls him that!! True love! and yes agree I just feel like Nick was taking it too serious and wasn't having fun too like the other coaches. Maybe if he comes back for another season he will get better.

PINKHEART  #SeanCat #Jaitlyn #Shefani  PINKHEART

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Lowese10 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 I_got_12 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Jaitly10 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Blake_10 The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Acm_ac11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10454

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice - Episodes - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum