SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:23 pm

that1girlpls wrote:In one the reader emails that reality Steve got he said Kevin from winter games would probably be on BIP. He also hasn’t been active on social media
I read an article about Kevin. I think it was in US Weekly. He wasn't too disappointed when Ashley ended their relationship as he isn't "too keen" on relocating to the US. He may have joined the cast for the $$$ and exposure not a long term relationship JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:03 pm

It’s kind of annoying that Kevin would come on BIP if he's not wanting to move to the U.S. it’s not that I expect everyone to want a long term relationship but don’t want it shut out from the outset.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:22 pm

I read that US Weekly article about Kevin as well. I gathered from it that he wanted to do BIP in order to maybe become the next Canadian Bachelor. I guess that BIP worked for Nick to become Bachelor -- so maybe he thinks that it would help him, too. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:06 am

The last article I read he simply answered the question that he would like to be on BIP and he wouldn't say no to the Canadian Bachelor. I don't think he's "trying" per se.

Last we heard they were selling off Canadian bachelor furniture on set. He might be waiting a long time. laugh out loud

ETA: I found the article I was referring to but it doesn't say anything about the Canadian Bachelor. If anyone finds it, please post. TYIA

And, there’s a chance he’ll find that – on TV. Wendt admits he’d be interested in going on Bachelor in Paradise, because the franchise is “the best human interaction experience of all time.” He also admits he has his eyes on a few women, if he does go on the dating show. “There’s a few women off Arie [Luyendyk Jr.]’s season that seemed great. Kendall, she’s so cute, and a sweetheart. But I’m such interaction person, I can’t develop a crush through Instagram or on TV. I’d rather not know anything about the women or form an opinion until I meet them.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/kevin-wendt-everything-to-know-about-the-bachelor-nation-favorite/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:14 am

I can understand that Kevin would want to not have any preconceived ideas about the female contestants -- I guess that is admirable in a way. If I were in his shoes, I would want to find out some info beforehand if possible. I am curious if he would try to connect with Bibiana again without Ashley or Jordan being there. It will be interesting to see the different contestants there. I would love for Eric to find someone if he is there. I thought he didn't get much of a chance on BWG. Can't wait for more sleuthing to happen.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:04 am

I don't find too much difference between say Taylor and Derek who don't live in the same state and are still dating long distance (as far as I know) and Kevin who would meet someone in the U.S. Maybe more complicated for one to move than the other, however most of these people don't live near each other and have decisions to make on which city is best to move considering employment etc. should they continue to pursue their relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:33 pm

Has filming started? Grocer Joe is liking pics on Insta.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't find too much difference between say Taylor and Derek who don't live in the same state and are still dating long distance (as far as I know) and Kevin who would meet someone in the U.S. Maybe more complicated for one to move than the other, however most of these people don't live near each other and have decisions to make on which city is best to move considering employment etc. should they continue to pursue their relationship.
I agree

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:14 pm

June 8th is late compared to other seasons.

Hopefully Grocer Joe appears after filming starts. I think he'll be there.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:32 pm

blueblues wrote:Here is something interesting from  Courtney’s IG comments:

emilykathryn920 Missing you and Lily beatingheart when's the next peak hour?? [their IG Live series]
- courtneydober @emilykathryn920 when Lily gets back!
sharbearcooks Where’s Lily been?
- courtneydober @sharbearcooks She's exploring Mexico currently, off the grid!

Also, Lily was in one of Kendall’s last stories, saying something like “Take me to Paradise!” (sounded like a joke then)
She can’t possibly be a contestant IMO. Maybe she is just an assistant or something (the girl needs a job) but I noticed that Wells is still active on SM. Could  they be splitting the bartender gig?

Anyway, I would love to see Lily on my screen again.
Sorry for quoting myself, but this turned out to be untrue.
For anyone else in BN, “off the grid in Mexico” means Paradise. For Lily the Aussie, it turned out to mean a soul-searching walkabout. Lot’s of surfing, late card games with strangers and dirt bikes.
“I’m coming back a mildly better woman with a cleaner wound. Apologies to everyone that thought I was dead and sorry for not sharing the journey with you, this time around it had to be only for me.”

The full caption is OT here, but kind of brilliant and worth a read IMO: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjyde5CgsV3/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:48 pm

@blueblues Thanks for clarifying. I hope everything is ok with her and Courtney.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@blueblues Thanks for clarifying. I hope everything is ok with her and Courtney.
It looks like he picked her up at the airport, so I think they are fine. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
LeapofFaith
blueblues
IrelandRose
Kels0012
cookielover12