SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:37 am

@LeapofFaith Thank you honey! blowkiss No I added those words because I think they fit to the whole fiasco.

@Idlemess Olga was critical as well. Yana said that he himself doesn’t fulfill the expectations he is searching in the others. Yana also said that Ivanna is too good for Rozhden. Maria was as well very critical about him.

@GuardianAngel That is exactly what he thought would happen.
I just think that he is someone who is not capable to take responsibility for his actions and decisions. So if he is not capable to take responsibility for his decisions he is also not capable to apologize in a proper way.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:51 pm

The more I watch and the more I read, the more convinced I am that Rozhden was on this program for his own selfish purposes. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:48 pm

Newto wrote:The more I watch and the more I read, the more convinced I am that Rozhden was on this program for his own selfish purposes.  JMHO.

I agree

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:03 am

@natik Thanks! Wow crazy!! I'm glad that Galina didn't accept the ring.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 8367-910 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 I_got_13 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess