SELECT CONTENT

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

Post by natik Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:22 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:ahhhh thank you @natik ! yes giggling galina is my early fave just because she seems really sweet! so i have i few questions about the episode part 2 not sure where to post? please move if this is not the right place..

So AAica what was the reason he let her go early? i noticed in her intro package she seemed to like to shop? or want a man for money perhaps? he didn't look very impressed with what she was saying when they were at the car?

okok so i have to know what Galina and his conversation was all about when they were sitting talking with that other girl in the wedding dress?  oh and did that other girl steel the rose before they went to sit and talk?  

So i am trying to pick up on his bodylanguage and he seems nervous around Yana? (the girl in the braids) he seems to really like her i mean he gave her the rose and sat next to her?

Also last but not least i can't believe galina was last to receive the rose!! what was that exchange between them? it seemed sweet and he seemed nervous again Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 2 2498057887

Thanks again!!!!

I moved your post to the episode discussion thread. Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:31 pm

Just wondering which girl is Anetti the f2 from season 6??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:49 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Just wondering which girl is Anetti the f2 from season 6??

That is Anetti in the finale of Season 6:

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:45 am

natik wrote:

Ok thanks yes so she hasn’t arrived yet? Right? I don’t recognise her? TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:25 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
natik wrote:

Ok thanks yes so she hasn’t arrived yet? Right? I don’t recognise her? TYIA

No she did not arrived yet. We are expecting her and an another intruder to joining the girls in episode 4 or 5.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:53 pm

Natik, can you provide a bit of a background on Anetti please. Is she a person of colour? What's her story and relation to Rozhden?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:57 pm

Idlemess wrote:Natik, can you provide a bit of a background on Anetti please. Is she a person of colour? What's her story and relation to Rozhden?

No she is not a person of colour she just has an exotic look. She knows Rozhden for quite a bit. She has an admiration for him as musician. But they were not romantic involved with each other more like friends.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:23 pm

Update of the contestants board:

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 2 29314268_1605986122789971_3795010777505595392_n

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/?hc_ref=ARRezj_IuZmNdv7U3MzPa8pLRPY3ctWQbXuv-dboRbWtZj4aLevN63KSVYUMYbHA8dk&fref=nf
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:53 pm

Behind the scenes pics:

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 2 Oh6mIKk0J-k

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 2 29594411_1617195958335654_6477689960234962665_n

Update of the contestants board:
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 2 29512705_1613450662043517_4921685627311006958_n

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/?hc_ref=ARQkYV2VvT6BYU1LO4a-0x1MccjKL2tCIGzRVNS58CJbGMSsTS91WofbCm29KYrGPXA&fref=nf
https://vk.com/public36694749
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:09 am

A fan spotted Galina yesterday on the street and took a pic.

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 2 GefdfNX6aVM

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/frantsuzka66
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:45 am

@natik - just want to say thank you for all your translations and hard work.  I do like watching the video snips even though I don't understand one word.  Rozhden is beginning to give things away with his body language, his smile, and the look(s) in his eyes.  Oh my he is one HOT number.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Galina seems very posh. She looks happy.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

+8
Sprite
Maddy
Newto
Idlemess
nikikass