SELECT CONTENT

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:15 pm

@natik thanks for all the updates!!

Which one is Anetti on the contestant board?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

Post by natik Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:03 pm

@Newto Thank you for your support. It means a lot to me and it feels good to know that you are still enjoying it! blowkiss

@Idlemess Yeah she looks good bestbud!

@GuardianAngel  Thank you GA! Here is the update of the contestant board. Anetti is the one with the dark picture on the board.

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 Vdy9aewi

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/holostyakstb/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:21 pm

so just for my knowledge are the english names from top left to right 1st row - Anna, Galina, Ivanna
2nd row - Yana, Olga
3rd Row - Natalie(the boxer?), Nastya?
4th row - Anetti and another Nastya??

TYIA bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:25 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:so just for my knowledge are the english names from top left to right 1st row - Anna, Galina, Ivanna
2nd row - Yana, Olga
3rd Row - Natalie(the boxer?), Nastya?
4th row - Anetti and another Nastya??

TYIA bestbud!

Perfect! :claphands
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:36 pm

Hello, the link for the after show is not working for me.

I'm curious about Olga since she seems to be the youngest and strangest on the show. Does she believes in the stars? Psychic? She seems popular on social media based on her IG

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:45 pm

Idlemess wrote:Hello, the link for the after show is not working for me.

I'm curious about Olga since she seems to be the youngest and strangest on the show. Does she believes in the stars? Psychic? She seems popular on social media based on her IG

I posted an alternative link in the link thread.

Olga is not the youngest. Maria was the youngest with 20 years. Hugesmile

Well Olga lives in a fairytale world. Even her IG posts are like fairytales Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 3806527698
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:05 pm

@LeapofFaith clapping! I was trying but failed miserably! laugh out loud Thank you very much!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:37 pm

Ivanna with a fan one day ago!

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 3 ZmWoHeKMwtQ

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bha2NyzFxb9/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:36 pm

Wait a minute. Hold up!

The Marina on this show dated Sergei the bachelor? Wasn’t his F1 named Marina as well.
I went back to episode 1 and they showed Sergei the bachelor (the footballer)
What was that about?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Idlemess wrote:Wait a minute. Hold up!

The Marina on this show dated Sergei the bachelor? Wasn’t his F1 named Marina as well.
I went back to episode 1 and they showed Sergei the bachelor (the footballer)
What was that about?

Yes I mentioned it in the episode discussion thread Hugesmile

About Marina...she is the ex of Sergei the Bachelor from season 5. So she told Rozhden that she dated Sergei and why they broke up.

Yes his F1 was also a Marina. giggling
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:32 pm

Is Ivanna a singer? Does she want to be in the business? She sounded wonderful with Rozhden.

I was able to finally sit and devote my full attention to rewatch the episodes (up to 4) That last link you posted is high def; it works wonderfully.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:35 pm

Idlemess wrote:Is Ivanna a singer? Does she want to be in the business? She sounded wonderful with Rozhden.

I was able to finally sit and devote my full attention to rewatch the episodes (up to 4) That last link you posted is high def; it works wonderfully.

Yeah she has a great voice I enjoyed their singing. She is a journalist basically I think she is hosting shows.

Great to know that the links works for you bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

+8
Sprite
Maddy
Newto
Idlemess
nikikass