SELECT CONTENT

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:24 am

@nikikass np Me too!

That's quite the story for Marina. How sad. It takes a lot of strength to get through all that and I am glad to hear she came out on top. What is her IG username/link? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

That's quite the story for Marina. How sad. It takes a lot of strength to get through all that and I am glad to hear she came out on top. What is her IG username/link? TYIA

I mentioned to @natik because she seems so different from the person on the show. She's a beautiful woman nevertheless

Username: marishaa2505

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:42 pm

I see that Yana is now following a few people which only includes the show's IG and Ivanna's.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:15 pm

Idlemess wrote:I see that Yana is now following a few people which only includes the show's IG and Ivanna's.

In general they all are friendly with each other on IG but you can still sense who is friends with who. Ivana and Yana are pretty close they are basically BFF. Galina is close with Marina, Olga the fairytale and the other Olga the teacher who left in episode 2. Natasha is really close with Anna. And they both are in between the others. Natasha is friendly with Galina on IG but she also comments on Ivanna`s IG.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:32 pm

So one of the sponsors of the show organized a photoshoot with the girls for their new clothes collection. Today they published the pics.

Natasha
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 YNS92PEIcQQ

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 0oJag-XxtJA

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 G0GsAItiPac

Ivanna
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 SGkQoVs1QfU

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 4Fz7EXRKlzk

Yana
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 M4cXOtkMwtA

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 OSeTueKAMo8

Olga
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 RIoGuwatWAM

Nastya
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 H0GNEdDxF2Y

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 2mw4fxBCTPA

Nastya the blond one
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 AWdKzxAuzfs

Galina
Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 WeqhvfJIDgk

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 HzQ7o3AMEuE

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 -Rk8gqb1l5Y

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/jane_cherednichenko/
https://www.instagram.com/isabel_garcia_ua/
https://www.instagram.com/a_pentylo/
https://www.instagram.com/tetya_elya/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:35 pm

Ha ha ha.. I love the other girls are in Black. And Galina is in white.

However they all look beautiful.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:52 pm

I thought they all looked good....except Olga. They did her no favours...at least in that one picture.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:12 pm

Sprite wrote:I thought they all looked good....except Olga. They did her no favours...at least in that one picture.

Agree :yes:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:15 pm

nikikass wrote:Ha ha ha.. I love the other girls are in Black.  And Galina is in white.

However they all look beautiful.

Olga is in white as well. Hugesmile

BTW today is Galina‘s Birthday so if someone is interested to congratulate her you can write something in her IG. She speaks English and answers in English as well. She usually tries to answer on all the comments.

Here is her IG:
https://www.instagram.com/galinaprystash
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:57 am

Insta story Olga today:

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 7V8QjUDe-6Y

Translation:

„My face when...Galina says I‘m hurt.“ (First picture)

„...when Ivanna says I‘m hurt.“ (Second picture)

I guess the heat is on a few episodes before the finale.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/olechka_litvinenk0
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:29 am

Natik what does Olga mean by that? Is she not on Galinas side?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:33 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Natik what does Olga mean by that? Is she not on Galinas side?

When Galina says she is hurt Olga makes a serious face like she feels for her and takes her feelings serious. When Ivanna says she is hurt Olga laughs at it because she doesn’t buy it. She thinks it’s not real.
That’s what I got from it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

+8
Sprite
Maddy
Newto
Idlemess
nikikass