SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 51 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:46 pm

I was just at the supermarket and read "In Touch" article.  For what it's worth, G reportedly went on 15 day honeymoon with his new wife.  Then 5 or 6 weeks later, he left, said he couldn't do "this" anymore.  This was from a reported friend of his wife who said he was great before they got married.  So IF TRUE, they were only together after the wedding for about 2 months.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:49 pm

I wondered how long it would take for someone to go to the tabloids about the marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:09 pm

I think this makes the second time. US mag and earlier Life&Style.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:05 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I was just at the supermarket and read "In Touch" article.  For what it's worth, G reportedly went on 15 day honeymoon with his new wife.  Then 5 or 6 weeks later, he left, said he couldn't do "this" anymore.  This was from a reported friend of his wife who said he was great before they got married.  So IF TRUE, they were only together after the wedding for about 2 months.

There is no way to know the circumstances inside Garrett's relationship with his wife. I had a college friend who married a man who had previously been married for literally one month. She married him and they have been married for 30 years now. Some relationships just aren't right and it's better to bail early than to have kids involved, waste time etc. So I cut Garrett some slack on this one.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:28 pm

Or just maybe ... she didn’t like his “likes and dislikes”.

We will never know.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:30 pm

IMO one knows before they get married if they "can't do it anymore". That's not something that develops overnight.

After a short several weeks, he came to that conclusion? What was going on prior to that, that he couldn't bail before going through the process of wedding planning and everything that comes with it.

IA that he should get out if he's not happy however according to that article he was always great, until they got married. This to me sounds like a switch in personality. Was he faking it all that time, how can one be trusted if he's saying ILY and next thing you know he's gone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:33 pm

But anyone who is married knows that marriage and dating, wedding planning, vacations etc. are two entirely different things. Just as the bachelor/ettes relationships don't start until they are out of the bubble, I would say the same is true (in my opinion only) for marriage.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:38 pm

If they didnt live together before. And then she gets hit with his “ideals” on a daily basis. I would get out too.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:46 pm

sparkler wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I was just at the supermarket and read "In Touch" article.  For what it's worth, G reportedly went on 15 day honeymoon with his new wife.  Then 5 or 6 weeks later, he left, said he couldn't do "this" anymore.  This was from a reported friend of his wife who said he was great before they got married.  So IF TRUE, they were only together after the wedding for about 2 months.

There is no way to know the circumstances inside Garrett's relationship with his wife. I had a college friend who married a man who had previously been married for literally one month. She married him and they have been married for 30 years now. Some relationships just aren't right and it's better to bail early than to have kids involved, waste time etc. So I cut Garrett some slack on this one.

I agree.

And how do we know that it was all his fault? Maybe she did something that he no longer wanted to put up with. We have to take into consideration that it is a "friend" of hers who probably is just saying what they think happened... and the truth lies somewhere in the middle. (Personally I wouldn't consider someone that sells my story to a tabloid a true friend). What I have found interesting in reading the articles online is that the "friend" claims he wanted half of everything, yet in my googling of them, it appears she got the house and lived in it with her 2nd husband. I also don't consider 6 months a "lengthy court battle". Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO one knows before they get married if they "can't do it anymore". That's not something that develops overnight.

After a short several weeks, he came to that conclusion? What was going on prior to that, that he couldn't bail before going through the process of wedding planning and everything that comes with it.

IA that he should get out if he's not happy however according to that article he was always great, until they got married. This to me sounds like a switch in personality. Was he faking it all that time, how can one be trusted if he's saying ILY and next thing you know he's gone.

I have a cousin that was with her future husband for several years. This would be her 2nd marriage so she was not in a rush to commit again. I met the guy. Charming as could be and he treated her very respectfully. The family all thought he was great and everyone was happy when she married him. 1 week into the marriage she realized she made the biggest mistake of her life. Once she was his wife, the physical abuse started. Thankfully, she got out right away. Took her many years before she could trust again and thankfully, she is married again and very happy.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 1646190589 Only Garrett and his ex-wife know the truth of why the marriage ended. Everything else is speculation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:00 pm

@havadrpepper
I know of a similar situation, where the couple dated for 5 yrs and then moved in together.
In her opinion, things rapidly went down hill and she was so disillusioned. Thankfully, there was no physical abuse, but there was emotional. It can be heartbreaking. She kept trying to convince herself she could change, maybe it was her. It wasn’t.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:53 pm

Agree without knowing the facts difficult to judge but as a parent if I paid for my daughters wedding for it to only last one month as the guy walked without any warning would not be happy. In fact I would probably consider taking up hunting. Add to the equation (if true) that the wife had to make a monetary payout to the guy a stray bullet in his a.se may give me some satisfaction, and Im 100% anti violence.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 51 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl