SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 51 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kerriway Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:35 pm

^^Yes I like this season too. Jordan is hilarious, and I found several of the guys have interesting moments, Leo last man standing at dodgeball, Wills and Jason laughing at Jordan and David, Lincoln with his ridiculous emotionalism and flat earth theory. Becca's authentic and comes across so sincere. What can I say....I'm far from bored!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:52 pm

Mods, I did not know if I should post in Garrett’s thread or here...
Thanks for indulging me and my very personal perspective.

If I can add my little astro twist on this thread, comparing G&B to Josh and AndI or even Jillian & Ed. has some merit not only in the short time lapse that they spent and knew each other but also some astrological elements are similar.
While there is undeniable attraction and compatibility illustrated by some good Sun - Venus , Venus- Mars and Venus - Jupiter aspects, there are likely very potent clashes as their Mars is square each other and with Pluto ( twice) as well. Which can be kind of explosive. For reference, both Jillian and Ed and Josh and AndI had these conflicting Mars to deal with and even Ben and Lauren had some pretty difficult one with Sun squaring Mars and Sun squaring Pluto. It’s basically power struggles of the first degree : personality clashing with action or even agression. For a good long term relationship, it’s essential to have not only similar values but emotional compatibility and harmony. We look to the Moon and hope it is getting along with the Other’s Moon, or Venus and Mars. For Josh and AndI, it’s was obviously not good with theirs in square, as Jillian and Ed had Moon square Mars, Saturn ( twice) and Neptune ( deception or illusion) Garrett’s and Becca’s Moon are square and also with Saturn . Tough to live together long term with this one.
These are common alert signals that I’ve observed and given Garrett’s known media crisis, what we have seen and heard from him so far on the episodes, it matches with many clues. Now, a very mature person or couple can withstand some of these challenges, with a LOT of work and compromise. But the amount and kind of issues referred to here seems to me to be way over both of their maturity level or ability to cope. Only time will tell and I am curious if only for statistical evidence to see how that plays out. But I am not too hopeful.
All 14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 1646190589 .
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:25 pm

My husband and I had our Zodiac/Astrology chart done on a lark one time.  

According to all our birth date, birth time, sun, moon, star, planet information, we are supposedly as incompatible as you can get.

Yet, we’ve been married for thirty years.  Pretty happily married, I might add.  

I am in no way knocking astrology.

I just believe if two people want to have a successful relationship, they will do the work.  

AJMO
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:14 am

I haven't stopped by the board lately and now that I have, so few are posting. I wondered if it's because this time around seems boring to others just like it does to me. The outcome is always spoiled early these days, so that can't be the reason. Maybe the mid-week 4th has sent most off on vacations.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:02 pm

@sopearl it’s not just this week ... it’s the season in general.  Seems like many don’t like her F1 due to his SM activity .... many simply don’t care for Becca as the lead ... and many don’t like the majority of the cast.  That’s my opinion from what I’ve discerned from coming to the board from time to time .

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:34 pm

northernviewer wrote:@sopearl it’s not just this week ... it’s the season in general.  Seems like many don’t like her F1 due to his SM activity .... many simply don’t care for Becca as the lead ... and many don’t like the majority of the cast.  That’s my opinion from what I’ve discerned from coming to the board from time to time .

Not sure if that's necessarily true. I cannot seem to get engaged in the season although I did change my mind about some of the cast. I like Wills and Jason, and I might be in the minority but I like Garrett too, of course purely based on what I see on TV. I know he is controversial but I will wait to see how he and the relationship with Becca turns out to be post season. I remember really disliking Jordan during Jojo's season given all the fuss around him and now they are my favourite couple from the franchise. I'm not trying to justify Garrett's actions, I just personally want to give him the benefit of a doubt. All imo.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:41 pm

limoncello wrote:
northernviewer wrote:@sopearl it’s not just this week ... it’s the season in general.  Seems like many don’t like her F1 due to his SM activity .... many simply don’t care for Becca as the lead ... and many don’t like the majority of the cast.  That’s my opinion from what I’ve discerned from coming to the board from time to time .

Not sure if that's necessarily true. I cannot seem to get engaged in the season although I did change my mind about some of the cast. I like Wills and Jason, and I might be in the minority but I like Garrett too, of course purely based on what I see on TV. I know he is controversial but I will wait to see how he and the relationship with Becca turns out to be post season. I remember really disliking Jordan during Jojo's season given all the fuss around him and now they are my favourite couple from the franchise. I'm not trying to justify Garrett's actions, I just personally want to give him the benefit of a doubt. All imo.

RE: Garrett- You are definitely not in the minority, IMO.  I think that this whole social media thing has been completely blown out of proportion...I mean, I went back through my "likes" on IG and had accidentally liked some posts just because I touched my phone on the heart.  Not because I "double tapped" or anything like that.  For him to be judged and called these horrible names by people that don't even know him is SUCH a double standard (ALL IMO).  He has also received TONS of support from his castmates (Wills, John, Jason, Colton, Clay..etc.) on various podcasts and interviews.  I think we can all agree that Becca is a smart woman and will make the best decisions for herself.
Again, this is IMO.

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:21 pm

limoncello wrote:

I said many ... not all....
But I think the proof is in the pudding, so to speak, the board is dead, the disinterest in all aspects of the show is a reality. In all my years here and previously all my years on FORT .... it’s never been this quiet. :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:47 pm

I lurked for a few years but never felt compelled to join till last season when I became an ex-fan of the lead. I’ve noticed it slow before. I remember some saying they didn’t really watch or get into last season till later. Could be the same here? I like Becca , but even I’m not fully invested right now. Waiting for this week and the following due to the change of scenery to the Bahamas and abroad.  Jmo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:33 am

I like this season, including Becca and a lot of the guys, but I'm not posting much on the episode or sleuthing threads. I'm mostly just watching this season without following along here. I do enjoy some of the live tweets, though. I have a feeling the biggest reason it's quiet here is the early spoiling of the season combined with Garrett's likes. Some people liked Becca but couldn't get on board with her f1 and others didn't like Becca so this just made it worse, imo.

I also think that Arie's season turned a lot of people off and let's face it, the show has gotten tiresome with the drama drama drama every season. I had zero interest in Nick's season and Arie's season was a letdown for me. I tend to prefer the Bachelorette but think the guys are a mixed bag every season. There's always some great guys, some guys who should have stayed longer, a few MOT guys, and those who should have gone home sooner. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:21 am

If any Bachelorette had to follow a Bach season with an unpopular lead that turned a lot of people off, it was Rachel IMO. The dislike for Nick raged through many years and 4 shows, yet the first WOC 'ette drew in the viewers and the posters on message boards. 

If any Bachelorette had a F1 that viewers couldn't get on board with, it was Rachel IMO. Of course her F1's greatest sin was that he wasn't the beloved F2 Smiley. No need to list GG's um... shortcomings.

I thought the whole planet was chomping at the bit to watch beloved Becca "do the dam* thing" and triumph over heartbreaker Arie. The ratings show otherwise with a decline of 11.39% in viewers so far. Yikes!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:24 am

I for one am very interested in this season. I like Becca and I am in the minority in that I like her F1. I also am in the minority because I am not all that enthralled with her F2 and F3 and F4. I much prefer the F5 and F6 guys... and Mike, mr man bun that went home earlier. I am just enjoying watching the show on Monday nights. In fact, if any of F2, F3 or F4 end up being the next lead, I will skip it. I've skipped seasons before no problem at all.

Everyone has their own opinion about whether they like a show or not. There are many reasons why people don't post... disinterest is not always one of them.

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 51 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl