SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:29 am

The lesson Arie has to learn is that once a man gets engaged conversations with other women (especially an ex) even if just friendly are off limits even more so on social media.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Arie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:30 am

SeekAny wrote:Slay Bekah M, slay! There is no need for him to joke with her. I’m sure Lauren is thrilled to see he’s sending “jokes” to Bekah M. He’s such a Slimeball.

She might have been the one that told him to do it. "Go ahead do it " laugh out loud
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:31 am

I think Becca is a smart girl and knows that this experience can mess with a person, so she was listening to what her "fiancé" was saying and believing him because that's what you do in a relationship. YOU TRUST THEM. Yes, she knows now in hindsight that he is a lying liar who lies, but I don't know why people are ragging on her because she chose to trust the man she was engaged to??????

Especially when he says all the right things.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:31 am

biglove44 wrote:
Aria wrote:
umngirl wrote:According to Wolfner, Becca had no idea. Considering how much he has defended Arie, I’m choosing to believe him.

Yeah, there's a HUGE difference in knowing that your fiancé is struggling with feelings he had for someone he dumped a few weeks ago versus knowing that they're going to trick you into coming to a happy couples weekend and then blindside you in front of cameras with a breakup. It's scary that people don't realize that.

Really interesting seeing fans defend Arie.  It always seems like no matter what, the woman MUST take some blame off the man’s shoulders.  
Sorry but don't include me in the bolded. I am a woman and if I were facing as many red flags as Becca did(Hell, I was in that position once in my life and yea, I did leave)I would of left. I would of known that something was up and would of tried to either get more out of it or in the very least would of left earlier if I couldn't get there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:33 am

littlereddress wrote:The lesson Arie has to learn is that once a man gets engaged conversations with other women (especially an ex) even if just friendly are off limits even more so on social media.

Exactly! He probably didn’t even tell Beks about the breakup but it shows his prowess on SM and slipping into dms. As long as Lauren doesn’t get it, she will soon. One hopes! That’s why Arie probably wanted to get engaged ASAP. So he could say... but but but, you’re my fiancé .

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:33 am

Anyway, can't wait to see Becca as The Bachelorette Smiley

Best of luck to Arie and Lauren. They'll need it.
mslat92
mslat92

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:33 am

pbmax wrote:
SeekAny wrote:Slay Bekah M, slay! There is no need for him to joke with her. I’m sure Lauren is thrilled to see he’s sending “jokes” to Bekah M. He’s such a Slimeball.

She might have been the one that told him to do it. "Go ahead do it " laugh out loud

She definitely took part in it and then waited for the best time to do her reveal. She is gonna be so good on BIP.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:33 am

Preach girl! Truer words have not been said tonight :claphands

https://twitter.com/whats_ur_sign_/status/970881191682351104
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:35 am

She didn’t have time to get out on her own! He didn’t give her the chance. She was trying to make it work with her fiancé, I can’t fault the girl for that.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:35 am

Even if Becca didn't see all these "red flags" doesn't make Arie any less of a douchebag. Smiley
mslat92
mslat92

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Lots of F1s deal with leads talking about stuff to them post-show I am sure. Many of them have said as much. No way did Becca think Arie was going to dump her imo. I've barely seen any emotion from him to ANY of the women this season, including Lauren. This is not a guy who is ready for a monogamous relationship at all and I'd tell any girl to run. jmo  
But if you(being me or anyone out there) saw as many redflags as Beca said was there, wouldn't it be questioned and if you couldn't get the answers needed, then leave if you wern't happy with what's going on.

I am sorry but IMO, if someone can see as many redflags as Becca said she was seeing, then speaking or myself, he would of had a hard time seeing my dust in the mirror. And this is coming from someone that's been married nearly 30 yrs. I would of had more respect for myself if the guy was giving me that many signs, I would of been out of there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:37 am

pbmax wrote:

The stage five clinger who needs reassurance 24\7?? I doubt it.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck