SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Diana Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:59 pm

http://www.etonline.com/arie-luyendyk-jr-says-unedited-bachelor-breakup-was-unfair-to-him-exclusive-97881

This whole interview makes me want to puke. Now all of a sudden he couldn’t leave because the “producers told me to stay” you can’t switch the narrative when before you bragged you didn’t “care about the rules” and unfair to YOU? are you  kidding me??? HOW CAN THEY BE THIS STUPID?

I don’t understand!!! laugh out loud 

All Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Unfair to him? Is he from another planet? The only "unfair" thing about it was that Becca was completely blindsided. And it's hilarious that he thinks the unedited version is unfair to him. You were hoping they'd fix it up to make you look better, Arie? He really is so f***ing dumb. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:03 pm

I’m low key over here thinking please work out because the rest of the world doesn’t need your crap laugh out loud JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:06 pm

I saw somewhere Arie didn’t finish middle school and thought it was a joke and maybe it is but he’s seriously lacking basic logic and processing skills imo. Did you guys see the reddit post about his spreadsheet of sexual conquests and jumping out his window and running away when caught in bed with another woman by his gf at the time? I mean....

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:06 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Bekah would have nothing to post if Arie hadn't tried to slide into her DM's twice  TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 10 2615

word

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:06 pm

If I had the time I’d post all the different excuses and contradictions they’ve said over the past few days. They can’t even keep their story straight.

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 10 87b72b10 TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 10 86669110 TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:08 pm

Diana wrote:Lauren and Arie calling others immature. Pot meet kettle JMO Rolling Eyes

http://m.eonline.com/amp/news/919074/arie-luyendyk-jr-reacts-to-bekah-martinez-posting-his-dms-it-shows-her-immaturity
Yeah, that’s the reoccurring argument from his die-hard fans on Twitter when they try to belittle her.

LeapofFaith wrote:Can someone just gag him and send them off to mars! I seriously don’t want to see these 2 lying f$&ks again or should I call them mr and mrs Airy lyingdyks :angryemotion
Actually, I’d let them keep talking. The more they talk the more of their lies will be revealed IMO.
BTW, I love what this thread has turned into. :uptonogood :angryemotion

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:11 pm

When did Arie Break-up With Becca?

Wow. And check out this interesting tidbit. Did I miss this being discussed elsewhere?

January 2018: Caroline found out about Arie's intentions to call off his engagement through the Bachelor grapevine. She was staying with her friend Audra, who is dating the original Canadian Bachelor Brad Smith, when she was asked about how Becca was doing. Not thinking anything of it, Caroline added that she was doing great, before Audra explained that Brad said they broke up. While Caroline dismissed the idea at first, she later FaceTimed Becca to get the scoop. After Becca didn't pick up, she left Becca a message asking if everything was OK and to call her. "So she FaceTimed me and she was like, 'Why, what's going on? What did you hear?' And I was like, 'Well, are you guys still together?'" Even though Becca confirmed they were still together, Caroline added that she got a little teary-eyed when confronted with the question. So, not only did Becca have a good indication that the breakup was coming, but it seems like Arie spent more time talking to other people about his feelings than his actual fiancée!

Mid-January 2018: After FaceTiming with Becca, Caroline added that Arie didn't actually call off the engagement until DAYS later. "Everybody knew before her, like, myself included," Caroline said. "How did I know about that before she did? That's just wrong." Yes, it really is.

*edited to add second paragraph.

Last edited by North on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:11 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Bekah would have nothing to post if Arie hadn't tried to slide into her DM's twice  TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 10 2615

word

And she is 23. How old is Arie again? giggling

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:13 pm

This is like an open investigation . They don’t even have a solid foundation for a relationship to stand on . All the makings or tru wuv.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:19 pm

Not sure it even matters since Arie has proven that he throws around "will you marry me"s like they're going out of style even when he's even on the show any longer, but Rachel confirmed in her blog that there is no contractual obligation to get engaged on the show.

>One misconception about this show is that you have to get engaged and you are pressured to propose. That is not true. As the lead, you have the power to say, “no.” You have the power to say, “ I am not ready.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsay-blogs-the-bachelor-finale/

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:26 pm

On yesterday's Jimmy Kimmel interview, at around the 55 second mark, Arie says that his funny face was because Jimmy predicted that Becca would win and Arie says something to the effect that the look was because he had just ran back to Lauren that week.

The Jimmy Kimmel episode aired on January 3rd, I believe. And according to Arie, he didn't reach out to Lauren until January 1st. (Not that I believe Arie.)

They really need to get their stories straight.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33