SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Diana Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:49 am

It’s so selfish to me that Arie gets to admit he wanted the break up filmed but then say him and Lauren avoided watching it while Becca was forced to and talk about it. 

If he didn’t watch it then how can he try to say it was unfair to HIM. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:53 am

albean99 wrote:I don't believe CH about much but I'm totally buying what he said about doubting that Arie wanted the live filming to help Becca be Bachelorette. It was very clear that Becca's feelings were the last thing on Arie's mind on that day unless he thought that being an a$$ was the way to go about it. no no I love he's changing things with each interview. Of course they wanted to film it and he clearly went along with it. He's taking flak for doing it so now comes the excuses. Doing it for Becca's sake? Really, Arie? Not buying it for 1 second. no

Arie probably wanted to get Lauren to elope to Vegas before she found the things he did and said with Becca all the while pursuing Lauren. If she really thinks about it, she'll realize that a fiance who goes behind one's back will do it with his new fiancee at some point. JMO teambecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 21 4256136633

It's so silly, because the things he's saying don't even make sense. "I wanted the breakup filmed so everyone could see it was my fault". Umm....I think people would have realized it was your fault when you told us you had dumped her for Lauren. That's not something people would sit there questioning, as they would have been able to see you and Lauren together. And I also don't believe this was all part of a master plan to get Becca the Bachelorette role. He showed zero empathy towards her, not only at the breakup itself, but immediately after the breakup, in all of the interviews he did. This idea that he's this selfless guy who was just looking out for Becca is a load of crap. Like Melissa even said, he's not Jason, as Jason actually felt emotions and guilt over what he did.

And, I can't even feel for Lauren at this point. She's being willfully ignorant because she's so desperate to get married. She has to know that DMing Bekah was problematic when that's how his relationship with both Sydney and her began. And yet, she's talking about this special trust they have. This is Amanda Stanton levels of stupidness (but she did eventually see the light, so hopefully this one will too). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:55 am

If statements are made as fact, they will be deleted. We can't spend the time editing posts all day long.

If it's an opinion state so, if it's fact, provide some sort of proof. Mention something you recalled reading, or viewing.

One statement that's not fact, and three pages later someone is getting blamed for something that was speculation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
blueblues wrote:
Jason was in love with Molly and would have lost her if she became Bachelorette.
That was not the case with Arie, and with his obvious lack of consideration for Becca, I don’t think he could care less.
JMO
I know this appears farfetched to those who don't like Arie. 
But TPTB do things like this.
 I don't think Arie dislikes Becca. She simply is not the one for him. In his mind, if the only way he could resolve the situation he was in was to do certain things, regardless of the sense of it, that is what his mind told him to do. I don't think he had to be in love with Becca to want this for her and he is consistent with saying that is what he wanted. 
Apparently, Becca wants this, too.  If Becca did not want the gig, IMO, this would be worse, but she obviously wants it and is happy about it.

Well IIRC Jason has said that TPTB told him that they wanted him to help them portray Melissa as the victim:

"The biggest thing [producers said to me prior to filming After The Final Rose] was, 'Jason, we [now] want Melissa to be the next Bachelorette," he explained. "Because we're going to let you ask Molly out, and you can't do that away from the camera because you're under a five million dollar contract [to not make contact with the runner-up], we need your help to have America feel for Melissa in the same way they felt for you when DeAnna [Pappas] dumped you. The fans just need to feel sorry for Melissa. Work with us and we'll let you have Molly.' That's what they told me."
source
Notice here how they worked in the threat of the contract just for good measure - to put some "fear of God" into Jason's mind - in addition to the creating the perception that he would be helping Melissa get something he was led to believe she wanted - as well as getting what he really wanted. It was very clever IMO but totally manipulative.

TPTB really aren't very creative, IMO - if a thing worked once they go back to it again (and again - wash / rinse / repeat) so I don't have to waste too many of my "imagination cells" to think that they told something very similar to Arie to make him to believe that he was really doing Becca (in her role as the next bachelorette) a favor by filming their breakup - just to get him to do it their way. As it turns out Becca (unlike Melissa) did want the role (else why has she accepted it?).

CH's comments:

"Well, then he was thinking far ahead of the game. That's a decision that the Bachelors are never involved in, so unless he was just being incredibly creative and thinking as a producer and trying to produce the show as well as break up with a girl and make the switch, which, if he did, I am incredibly impressed."
source

Are IMO full of sheet. No - leads are not part of the decision but IMO TPTB plan far ahead for the next season and (as in Jason's case) are certainly not above manipulating a past lead (or anyone else for that matter) to help them execute their plan and CH knows this because he's one of "them". At least to my eyes the behind the scenes story board has never been so clearly seen as it has been on this season. That's probably a story better told in a subsequent post, but it began with the first fake proposal to Becca at the M&G, continued with the second manipulated proposal to Becca at the FRC and ended with a breakup giving the new bachelorette the greatest send off for her season in the history of the show.

All of this is JMHO

Very logical post .... and I’m in total agreement ..
Especially the part about CH being full of sh!t.  ... he’s a company man through and through and will say thing required of him to set up the next season.   I’m not buying anything that MF and Co. say.... they’re proven liars IMO .... the truth comes out eventually.   And the rest of Bach nation that still wants something from the franchise ... laugh out loud Bekah etc. ..... will spout alll the trash talking necessary so that they can stay in the limelight.

I just hope Arie and Lauren can do what the stars do on JK when they read the mean tweets aimed at them ... laugh at the tweeter, like the rest of us do.  cantstopl

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:27 pm

But look at the ratings.  CH doth protest too much.  He has to be loving what went down this season.  

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/pressrelease/abc-scores-a-15-month-tuesday-high-with-the-bachelor-after-the-final-rose-as-the-no-1-tv-show/

And Elan Gale tweeted about how much love there was for the beccalorette.  They know they are going with a huge fan base all because of the final rose ceremony and the painful televised breakup.  What other lead has gotten bill boards before their season?  Money sent?  What appears to be 100% support on social media?   It's all good IMO as far they are concerned.  I am not saying they actually set it up to but they could not have asked for a better scenario going into next season, the heartbreak of all heartbreaks, captured for the world to see.

Last edited by littlereddress on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:28 pm

I'm still waiting for the ending you will never see coming, even if you read spoilers. teambecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 21 2622943811 laugh out loud. The ending was just as we expected.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:41 pm

littlereddress wrote:But look at the ratings.  CH doth protest too much.  He has to be loving what went down this season.  

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/pressrelease/abc-scores-a-15-month-tuesday-high-with-the-bachelor-after-the-final-rose-as-the-no-1-tv-show/

And Elan Gale tweeted about how much love there was for the beccalorette.  They know they are going with a huge fan base all because of the final rose ceremony and the painful televised breakup.  What other lead has gotten bill boards before their season?  Money sent?  What appears to be 100% support on social media?   It's all good IMO as far they are concerned.  I am not saying they actually set it up to but they could not have asked for a better scenario going into next season, the heartbreak of all heartbreaks, captured for the world to see.

The ratings aren't actually that great. Yes, the finale did much better than the rest of Arie's episodes, but he still got 7.9 million/2.2 demo compared to Nick's 8.4 million/2.7 demo, Ben's 9.6 million/2.87 demo, and Chris's 9.7 million/2.77 demo. Robert Mills himself said "the ratings this season haven't been great" after the finale. Yes, they're still winning the night and they're in no danger of getting cancelled, but they're not happy, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:53 pm

IMO the only reason he filmed it because it was going to be his proof that he kept saying to Becca he was so obviously conflicted and that Becca should have seen the red flags and what’s coming to her.

Based on what Mesnick said before, it’s highly likely that the producers egged him to do that as they want Becca to be the bachelorette and convinced him that this is the best way to gain sympathy for Becca.  He didn’t do it on his own volition because A narcissistic pig like that does not care about another human being. *IMO* He just wants to change his narrative because if all the flack he got and wants credit that now Becca is the bachelorette so people should thank him.*IMO*

I love how sarcastic CH is to him that he is impressed with Ayie being the Bachlor and a producer rolled into one as he was looking so far into the future.

I also love Jimmy Kimmel and Kelly Ripa who were so sarcastic when they interviewed the happy couple but dumb and dumber can’t see it given how dense they are and they are in la la land. *IMO*

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:01 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
blueblues wrote:
Jason was in love with Molly and would have lost her if she became Bachelorette.
That was not the case with Arie, and with his obvious lack of consideration for Becca, I don’t think he could care less.
JMO
I know this appears farfetched to those who don't like Arie. 
But TPTB do things like this.
 I don't think Arie dislikes Becca. She simply is not the one for him. In his mind, if the only way he could resolve the situation he was in was to do certain things, regardless of the sense of it, that is what his mind told him to do. I don't think he had to be in love with Becca to want this for her and he is consistent with saying that is what he wanted. 
Apparently, Becca wants this, too.  If Becca did not want the gig, IMO, this would be worse, but she obviously wants it and is happy about it.

Well IIRC Jason has said that TPTB told him that they wanted him to help them portray Melissa as the victim:

"The biggest thing [producers said to me prior to filming After The Final Rose] was, 'Jason, we [now] want Melissa to be the next Bachelorette," he explained. "Because we're going to let you ask Molly out, and you can't do that away from the camera because you're under a five million dollar contract [to not make contact with the runner-up], we need your help to have America feel for Melissa in the same way they felt for you when DeAnna [Pappas] dumped you. The fans just need to feel sorry for Melissa. Work with us and we'll let you have Molly.' That's what they told me."
source
Notice here how they worked in the threat of the contract just for good measure - to put some "fear of God" into Jason's mind - in addition to the creating the perception that he would be helping Melissa get something he was led to believe she wanted - as well as getting what he really wanted. It was very clever IMO but totally manipulative.

TPTB really aren't very creative, IMO - if a thing worked once they go back to it again (and again - wash / rinse / repeat) so I don't have to waste too many of my "imagination cells" to think that they told something very similar to Arie to make him to believe that he was really doing Becca (in her role as the next bachelorette) a favor by filming their breakup - just to get him to do it their way. As it turns out Becca (unlike Melissa) did want the role (else why has she accepted it?).

CH's comments:

"Well, then he was thinking far ahead of the game. That's a decision that the Bachelors are never involved in, so unless he was just being incredibly creative and thinking as a producer and trying to produce the show as well as break up with a girl and make the switch, which, if he did, I am incredibly impressed."
source

Are IMO full of sheet. No - leads are not part of the decision but IMO TPTB plan far ahead for the next season and (as in Jason's case) are certainly not above manipulating a past lead (or anyone else for that matter) to help them execute their plan and CH knows this because he's one of "them". At least to my eyes the behind the scenes story board has never been so clearly seen as it has been on this season. That's probably a story better told in a subsequent post, but it began with the first fake proposal to Becca at the M&G, continued with the second manipulated proposal to Becca at the FRC and ended with a breakup giving the new bachelorette the greatest send off for her season in the history of the show.

All of this is JMHO

Lucas, I love it when someone has proof and can peel back the curtain and expose the underbelly of the Bachelor franchise.  And Chris Harrison is 100% a mouthpiece of this franchise, and he has demonstrated that all he really cares about is producing a show that will one-up the show or shows that came before them.  Consequently, IMO, CH is a huge scumbag, and I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.  He has zero credibility with me, after years of watching this show.  Every single season, there is always one or more of the contestants who get used and abused by CH, the handlers and production.  Sometimes they get "rewarded" by getting the bachelor or bachelorette gigs.  But it always seems to come with a pound of flesh, either theirs and/or some other contestant(s) on any given season in the form of some kind of a scandal, personal humiliation, and in the process they gain a slew of unwanted backlash of hate on SM.  IMO CH is one of the biggest hypocrites out there, and he sold his soul to the devil a long time ago.  All he really cares about is producing that shocking, "never before seen" ending that he promises every season.  And he does not care who gets hurt in the process IMO.

I believe that there was a copy of one of the contestants contracts from years ago that stated that the lead was forbidden from contacting the runner up (the person who they rejected at the FRC) for at least two years afterward.  Is that correct?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Storybook wrote:What I don't understand is if Lauren has had two failed engagements and now finally a wedding, why is she happy to elope to Las Vegas? I would've though she would want 'the whole kit and caboodle', but instead she is settling for a quickie ceremony, and a few guests.
I believe that was clarified and corrected that it was not 2 engagements. It was one.

According to this Instagram post it is 2.https://instagram.com/p/BgC6wMoAsV8/ On this profile https://www.instagram.com/twoodward14.

The real Lauren is starting to be discovered IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:12 pm

If anyone gets a chance Reality Steve's podcast with Courtney Robinson is a good listen. She went to dinner with him right after he got back and people saw them and took a pic and sent it to RS. Courtney thanked RS for not publishing it.

My highlights:

She talked about Sydney and that Arie felt he should have broken up with her much sooner. He did not have strong feelings for her. Courtney felt that Sydney did not ask any questions.

Arie spoke to several people from the franchise and they told him that all bachelors go through this and his feelings for Lauren would pass. He was trying to ride it out and spend as much time as possible with Becca.

He told her looked at Lauren's IG 11 times a day despite being with Becca and could not stop thinking about Lauren.

She thinks even if Lauren rejected Arie he would have kept trying. He would not have stayed with Becca regardless.

Courtney thinks that Lauren was willing to fight for Arie after he came back for her and while on the show she didn't.

Reality Steve asks Courtney why Lauren is not asking the important questions. She did not really give him an answer.

She thinks bachelor producers were in his ear the whole time and he was in deep with them.

Arie told Courtney how much he loves Lauren many times.

Courtney thinks that Becca was all in, very independent and Lauren was more of a challenge and needed hand holding. Arie likes to take care of somebody.

Courtney feels Arie should have given Becca a heads up that he was breaking up with her. He felt that breaking up with before the season ended would guarantee her being the new bachelorette.

All my interpretation of what was said. Your interpretation may vary.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:13 pm

LMFHO - A bill about living free from the presence of Arie in Minesotta
was filed by the Congressman! cantstopl rofl

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepChristensen/status/971547815066460160/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avclub.com%2Fajax%2Finset%2Fiframe%3Fid%3Dtwitter-971547815066460160%26autosize%3D1

This is truly a first in the history of the bachelor - billboards, money and now a law! I can’t believe people are wasting money, time and effort on this but proud of Arie for what he has spawned!!! The producers must be tapping themselves on their back! hehehe

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33