SELECT CONTENT

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 Empty Re: Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 17, 2018 7:06 pm

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 148893_1289-400x0

source

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 Empty Re: Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:44 pm

TV Guide wrote:The Bachelorette's Lincoln Adim Has Been Convicted of Indecent Assault and Battery

TV Guide has confirmed that Lincoln Adim was convicted of indecent assault and battery in Boston, Mass. on May 21. The news was first reported by Reality Steve and former Bachelor contestant Ashley Spivey.
The Suffolk County District Attorney's office provided this statement to Spivey:
"Mr. Adim was convicted on May 21, 2018 of indecent assault and battery for groping and assaulting an adult female on a harbor cruise ship early on May 30, 2016. He was sentenced to one year in a house of correction, with that term suspended for a two-year probationary period. The judge ordered him to stay away from the victim and attend three Alcoholics Anonymous meetings per week during those two years. If he complies with the judge's orders, he will not have to serve out his term, but if he fails to comply with those orders or re-offends, he could be ordered to serve out the year behind bars."

Adim — who has not been eliminated through the show's fourth episode — may have to register as a sex offender, according to a general statement on what happens if one is convicted of indecent assault and battery on the website of Boston-based defense attorney Stephen Neyman.
The Bachelor and The Bachelorette have had issues with failure to properly investigate contestants' social media histories for problematic content, but this is a larger, potentially more complicated oversight than those.
Production company Warner Bros. and network ABC declined to comment on the matter.
http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-lincoln-convicted-indecent-assault-battery/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mogirl Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:50 pm

Is this the reason why they never left the states until he was gone?

Maddy wrote:
TV Guide wrote:The Bachelorette's Lincoln Adim Has Been Convicted of Indecent Assault and Battery

TV Guide has confirmed that Lincoln Adim was convicted of indecent assault and battery in Boston, Mass. on May 21. The news was first reported by Reality Steve and former Bachelor contestant Ashley Spivey.
The Suffolk County District Attorney's office provided this statement to Spivey:
"Mr. Adim was convicted on May 21, 2018 of indecent assault and battery for groping and assaulting an adult female on a harbor cruise ship early on May 30, 2016. He was sentenced to one year in a house of correction, with that term suspended for a two-year probationary period. The judge ordered him to stay away from the victim and attend three Alcoholics Anonymous meetings per week during those two years. If he complies with the judge's orders, he will not have to serve out his term, but if he fails to comply with those orders or re-offends, he could be ordered to serve out the year behind bars."

Adim — who has not been eliminated through the show's fourth episode — may have to register as a sex offender, according to a general statement on what happens if one is convicted of indecent assault and battery on the website of Boston-based defense attorney Stephen Neyman.
The Bachelor and The Bachelorette have had issues with failure to properly investigate contestants' social media histories for problematic content, but this is a larger, potentially more complicated oversight than those.
Production company Warner Bros. and network ABC declined to comment on the matter.
http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-lincoln-convicted-indecent-assault-battery/

mogirl

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Jesus. I hope not. That would mean they knew!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:09 pm

They need to hire someone better to do vetting. I nominate Ashley Spivey...and some of our sleuthers who know the show well to at least consult.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:22 pm

mogirl wrote:Is this the reason why they never left the states until he was gone?

Maddy wrote:

IMO, that never should have been a reason not to travel. His elimination should have been considered a priority, before anything else, once tptb were made aware. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:29 pm

flojo031 wrote:Yes, Lincoln is an ignorant and ill-informed jerk, but enough is enough. I'm tired of seeing RS' commentary on the subject matter. Why continue to stir the pot? Once this becomes even more public, the guy is going to be humiliated enough as it is. Pretty sure they can’t legally take photos of him in a work bathroom without his knowledge. He could sue whoever took and released them.
I agree with you. If a person is the type to want to dig for dirt on people- I am sure it could be found on most people if they dig deep enough. Nobody is squeaky clean.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:21 pm

@just me IMO there is a big difference between not being squeaky clean and being convicted of assualt, or liking hate speech posts. There is no reason MF and company could not have learned this and not had them on the show. Ashley Spivey said it took her about one hour to confirm. Once the show has their final contestants/alternates chosen, they should all be way more seriously vetted. Whatever firm does this is not IMO going beyond a cursory dive into SM. If they need help, I'm sure we could all recommend some folks who'd be glad to help.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:31 pm

Okay I never post outside of the fan forums but this is imo so disgusting. *Shudder*:
TMZ wrote:1:36 PM PT -- A law enforcement source tells us ... during the alleged incident, Lincoln grabbed the woman's hands and placed them on his own chest and stomach. We're told he then allegedly groped her breasts and grinded up on the woman. It all happened on a ship called Spirit of Boston.
Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:01 pm

TheLurker wrote:Okay I never post outside of the fan forums but this is imo so disgusting. *Shudder*:
TMZ wrote:1:36 PM PT -- A law enforcement source tells us ... during the alleged incident, Lincoln grabbed the woman's hands and placed them on his own chest and stomach. We're told he then allegedly groped her breasts and grinded up on the woman. It all happened on a ship called Spirit of Boston.
Source
Who or what is TMZ? Is this an accurate source? Just asking.

Last edited by just me on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:06 pm

just me wrote:
TheLurker wrote:Okay I never post outside of the fan forums but this is imo so disgusting. *Shudder*:
Source
Who or what is TMZ. Is this an accurate source? Just asking.

**edited** It's the biggest and most well-known celebrity tabloid website in the world.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:05 pm

I'm extremely disgusted. It's one thing for TPTB to cast f-boys or your garden variety d-bags but Lincoln absolutely should not have made the cut. Whether they missed or willfully ignored this, it's inexcusable and the type of thing that should get people fired. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lincoln Adim - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+38
alwaystulips
Linds911
TheLurker
just me
pavalygurl