SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterthefinalrose - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maya Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:56 pm

It was on his SIL IG story. I don’t think it was saved anywhere

Maya

Back to top Go down

afterthefinalrose - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Maya wrote:It was on his SIL IG story. I don’t think it was saved anywhere
thumbsup
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:19 am

My fav photo of him is his fb profile pic. He looks sooo good!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:26 am

Kinda O/T. But i wonder if TPTB allows him to bring/keep the Banjo while filming?..Does anyone have any idea as to whether TPTB allows any music instrument in the mansion and while travelling?.. question

BK kept saying he needs to teach her how to play the Banjo. Now, that would be a sweet birthday present for her...#wishfulthinking  cheeky laugh out loud
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:32 am

Good question! I feel like he isn't allowed to bring it but maybe tptb probably have it with them or get another one and will let him use it for a date or during individual time during a cocktail party.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:38 am

@ThankMeLater thanks for the response.

i am curio bc going off memory, i just remember Bryan used his skill to do a massage (?) to Rach during a cocktail party laugh out loud. and Roberto did teach Ali how to dance Salsa during a CP as well. Can't recall anyone interacts with the lead using any music instrument.. scratch .I could be wrong though...

I hope he gets to keep it and let Becca jamming with him giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:17 am

They've allowed guitars before so no idea why the banjo wouldn't be, especially after Becca asked for a lesson.

Re: the public 1 on 1 date - I don't think it's so much that time is taken away from them because they don't stay long at the concert. If it's on purpose I think it's more that they don't want to highlight the possible f1 pre-season or on the other hand, they may want to put in someone that's the potential next lead. What I don't believe is that they know 100% who the f1 will be so at some point it will no longer be a clue, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:55 pm

albean99 wrote:They've allowed guitars before so no idea why the banjo wouldn't be, especially after Becca asked for a lesson.

Re: the public 1 on 1 date - I don't think it's so much that time is taken away from them because they don't stay long at the concert. If it's on purpose I think it's more that they don't want to highlight the possible f1 pre-season or on the other hand, they may want to put in someone that's the potential next lead. What I don't believe is that they know 100% who the f1 will be so at some point it will no longer be a clue, imo.

IA with the bolded.

i have noticed Marcus, Luke and Dean, who all got public (invitation) concert dates, somehow are all good looking and expressive guys. Out of the 3, Luke was the closest to be the TB, prior to defeated by Nick giggling . I lean to think if not potential next lead, they serve as some sort of "display" for respective seasons, kinda "representing" the men on their seasons for public display and creating the buzz. JMO. afterthefinalrose - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2498057887
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:07 am

no luck in finding new materials to overcome my addiction over Ryan...giggling but found an old Bobby vid on YT. The only vid on Ryan's channel. (Ryan Peterson). Bobby is so calm and collected..perhaps it runs in the family?...laugh out loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf3JQ0RCfP8

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:18 am

:cutiepie or bacon afterthefinalrose - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698 adorable awwww

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:37 am

The pet pig sailing is very cute. All he needs is a skipper's hat.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley95 Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:36 am

Ughhhhh he is so adorable beatingheart
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031