SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:36 am

I can see why he is so popular. He is quite cute. Hopefully he makes it far.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:51 pm

@Joy15 thanks for posting Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1f417 ! He is so adorable!

So far Ryan is the only one I can see from what we have sleuthed so far, that he's there because he is looking to settle down.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:25 pm

@GuardianAngel my pleasure!... yep..Ryan is the epitome of "right here for the right reasons" for this silly show..and he kinda reminds me of Chris Siegfried...with additional eccentric side. Just all around super cute good guy who's ready to settling down  laugh out loud .JMO.. I hope Becca can see that he is a real deal cheerleader  

I may or may not be obesssed with Ryan giggling ..that being said...

today's trivia : Ryan actually formed a trio called the Flounders with his dad and Nate (younger brother)

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.peterson.02649/videos/241805873001937/

he and his fam are so fun and adorable! :inlove

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:02 am

He had me at the pig.  Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1f437  Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1f416   Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1f437

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:31 am

Is Ryan 26 or 27? Or is he turning 27 this year since his birthday is late? I'm confused bc someone in here found out he was 26 while RS is saying he is 27?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:34 am

@ThankMeLater
All i know that his DOB is Dec 13th.  RS had him on his site as 27. I tend to agree..i'm assuming he is turning 28 this year. I think the 26 was once brought up as a pure guess, basing on his graduation year. I could be wrong though...

JMO

btw, is Becca turning 28 this April 3rd?...

i know I can always take Trista-Ryan as reference. I believe Trista is almost a year or so older than Ryan . giggling Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:34 pm

Current obsession : the title of this thread   cheeky giggling

Today's trivia : as someone has mentioned on earlier thread, i believe Ryan is the third of 4 male siblings. SCMIIW

- Eric (the one with wife and 2 little girls)- i believe he is the eldest. but i could be wrong
- Kurt (aka Captain Kurt, https://www.instagram.com/catboatcharters/ )
- Ryan
- Nate

and just because...... :cutiepie  :sprinklehearts

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgBNpULhego/?taken-by=catboatcharters

catboatchartersWe are all SO PROUD of #CaptainKurt ‘s brother Ryan @ogrp who made his television debut last night on @thebacheloretteabc Be sure to tune in and cheer him on!! Go Ryan!!! We miss you on Tigress!! #sailing #sailinglife #Edgartown #MarthasVineyard #Chappaquiddick #mvy #visitma #CatboatCharters #CertificateOfExcellence #BanjoGuy

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 28428412

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:12 pm

I can actually see him being the next lead if he isn't F1. He seems to have that all around goodness being that he isn't just a jock or isn't just a nerd but a great combo of all of it. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:53 pm

JMHO..personality wise, i don't think he "fits the bill" as TB. He appears as to be as a shy, descent, well-behaved, well-rounded yet fun, artistic and (can be) dorky guy who would potentially fall madly in love with the lead and be the F1 >fellow dimples Roberto, Chris Siegried and Ryan Sutter came to mind. Praying

Now, Colton and Garrett ...these two would pretty much fit for the role giggling . IMO

If things doesn't work out with Becca, i can see him happily back to RL living a meaningful life with more followers and perhaps various opportunities coming his way > fellow Cape Cod guy* came to mind : Chris Lambton (Ali's F2) Smiley

*If i get it right, Ryan grew up in Cape Cod but just recently moved out to Manhattan Beach, CA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:17 am

just because..my Ryan's game is still on point  cheeky > .Ladies...Ryan and Kurt in duet singing an original composed song (??).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO0K7CYDyvH/?taken-by=catboatcharters

channeling my inner LEB  giggling : WOW!! i jus't can't even... :hearts love:

a cutie dimples + any poem/nice voice/sweet song = deadly combo for my jumping heart! Jumping hearts

- IA with whoever says Ryan has a JFK look/air about him. I swear to me he could pass as a love child of JFK and Christopher Reeve (the 1st Superman) giggling . There is something about him reminds me of movie actors in the 70s laugh out loud.

and IA with (i think) @happygolucky who mentioned that Becca seems very fond of musical scores. Her fav movies are Sister Act, Pitch Perfect. I think she could be very appreciative of this musical side of Ryan. I wish he goes till the end and serenade her an original composed song with an acoustic guitar on LCD. :sprinklehearts

(if it's not obvious yet..my fan girling started to getting out of hands...laugh out loud)

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:34 am

Awwww, they have incredible taste in music, but it’s not an original.  It’s “Come Sail Away” written by Dennis DeYoung from Styx in 1977.  I love it so much.  That album singlehandedly got me through freshman year of college. Smiley

As for Ryan and Kurt, I’m hopelessly putty for guys that sing and play guiitar.  laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:48 am

alwaystulips wrote:Awwww, they have incredible taste in music, but it’s not an original.  It’s “Come Sail Away” written by Dennis DeYoung from Styx in 1977.  I love it so much.  That album singlehandedly got me through freshman year of college. Smiley

As for Ryan and Kurt, I’m hopelessly putty for guys that sing and play guiitar.  laugh out loud

1st bolded : thanks for filling me in. I just go with a comment on that IG suggesting that its Kurt's composed song laugh out loud. I guess people born in 80/90s don't get familiar with the song. It really is a beautiful song ! awwww

2nd bolded: IKR?...me two Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1377737533  eyedrool
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031