SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Thu May 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Personally would love if Becca did respect Blake and let him go before the FRC if she knew she was going to pick Garrett. It would not surprise me one bit she seems she genuinely a good person who cares about others. IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 12:25 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Blake gets on one knee ala Nick F2.

After listening to K on a podcast or interview can't remember which, she didn't want to do that but since she got away with so much she went along with it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu May 24, 2018 12:30 pm

I always figured that every Bachelorette would prefer to let their F2 go early, but only a few of them get the go-ahead and it's usually only because they've suffered enough (Frank leaving, Brooks leaving, Eric's death, Lee/Peter not wanting to propose). If they're trying to build Blake up to the Bachelor, I can see them not letting her. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 24, 2018 12:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Blake gets on one knee ala Nick F2.

After listening to K on a podcast or interview can't remember which, she didn't want to do that but since she got away with so much she went along with it.

but they/production wrapped up around 3 pm...so the FRC was in the daylight. Much like Rachel's, Des's IMO. The both guys showed up scenario always done in the evening: Kaitlyn, Trista. or Sunset (when the F1 proposed) : Jojo, Ashley. I really can't see Blake appearing would fit in the timeline for production be over around 3 pm. IMHO.

btw IMO Emily, Becca's fellow former F1 Lead was given a nod to let Arie go during LCD. As far as i am concern, Em didn't suffer anything prior..LOL (well, aside from having to put up with 1F for several months that i can remember laugh out loud ). I can see Becca fought hard to not letting Blake proposed...in return of her national TV break up,if my impression of her is correct all along... We'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu May 24, 2018 1:15 pm

I guess this is why in his Instagram caption he says he's going to make a fool of himself.

Blake, if you're reading this - we love you! You aren't going to make a fool of yourself! Lol

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 1:18 pm

@1funnyfish I felt that too when I read that and took it's meaning like some F2's who profess their love and are let go. The always feel like a "fool".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 24, 2018 1:23 pm

@1funnyfish good catch...and the tag #heregoesnothing...so telling...and so sadz!..

i am digging this guy... i personally 'refuse" to watch TB (the gals trainwreck ain't no worthy of my time laugh out loud) but i would make an exception for Blake.

so, Blake, or someone knows him handwave ...just know that i am rooting for you to get ur forevah girl :cheerleader

ETA. from his IG
angela_b96so #blakeforbachelor and where can I apply? #thankyoutmz

Also back then after the horse ATFR on his uncle's IG

danamharrisLet me know if it doesn't work out with her...I love horses. ;)
dralion1976That’s crazy! Although after this appearance he can have virtually any girl in the U.S.

Girls already calling dibs on him  BlakeforBachelor - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698. The #thankyoutmz cracked me up. I guess its true though...plenty of time to start the calls and cast girls who spesifically are interested in him. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 1:50 pm

IMO he made a fool of himself long before he might have said an ily. It’s ok. Most of us are fools at some time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 24, 2018 1:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMO he made a fool of himself long before he might have said an ily. It’s ok.  Most of us are fools at some time.

IMO they make fools of themselves as soon as decide to go on this show, but WTH do I know.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 1:57 pm

Exactly. Imo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu May 24, 2018 2:45 pm

Aww, Blake. He and Becca looked like they were super comfortable and playful with each other on that hometown date - which instantly reminded me of me and my boyfriend. I see why she went with Garrett because he just seems... older, and has a lot of the same interests as her father. In any case, I can't say I'm bummed that this might open Blake up to be The Bachelor.

mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 2:46 pm

Hold your horses Blake! I'm hoping for a switch! laugh out loud j/k of course.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana