SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:21 am

@Brill now, now, now...fan is too strong of a word for my feelings toward Courtney.  hehehe I do identify with her outspokenness, exuberance and sarcasm.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:23 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Brill now, now, now...fan is too strong of a word for my feelings toward Courtney.  hehehe I do identify with her outspokenness, exuberance and sarcasm.

My mistake, maybe I should have said Kasha is her sister from another mother. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:35 am

@Kashathediva ya, I don’t associate you with the word “fan” sneakyl

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:41 am

Bet2Win wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@Brill now, now, now...fan is too strong of a word for my feelings toward Courtney.  hehehe I do identify with her outspokenness, exuberance and sarcasm.

My mistake, maybe I should have said Kasha is her sister from another mother.  laugh out loud
Yeah, I can go with that. Absolutely. There is an awful lot I can still identify with her--even at my age. I just wished I looked like her.  Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:36 am

In one of the interview, Lauren said that she wanted the proposal right away, because they have already started the wedding preparation, and she felt funny doing it without the proposal. Could their wedding be coming soon like June?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:47 am

I was a fan of Vienna laugh out loud, Emily, 1F laugh out loud, Jordan, Bryan. Don't judge me. rofl giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:00 am

Luvstruck wrote:So what's with the hashtag "Mr & Mrs  Juneyah" ? Do you think it implies a June wedding?

Where did you see this? Interesting. I remember she used the hashtag #joonyah on her IG post in Tuscany riding bikes. I went to look at it again and she edited the post. It's no longer there. scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:23 am

Brill wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Well I like Courtney, then and now, not too many did other than Kasha and IIRC Brill.  Fan base of 3.  laugh out loud

Yes, I was a fan of Courtney!!  I know she rubbed many people the wrong way but she never bothered me. Wow there was only 3 of us that were her fans. laugh out loud  
Nope count me in I have always liked Courtney  :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:33 am

Oh, and Nikki da nurse (in my best JPG accent) laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:57 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:So what's with the hashtag "Mr & Mrs  Juneyah" ? Do you think it implies a June wedding?

Where did you see this?  Interesting. I remember she used the hashtag #joonyah on her IG post in Tuscany riding bikes.  I went to look at it again and she edited the post.  It's no longer there.  scratch
I thought she was poking fun at their accent in Tuscany and referring to the Jr. in his name. I'm not sure about the different spelling now.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:01 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Where did you see this?  Interesting. I remember she used the hashtag #joonyah on her IG post in Tuscany riding bikes.  I went to look at it again and she edited the post.  It's no longer there.  scratch
I thought she was poking fun at their accent in Tuscany and referring to the Jr. in his name. I'm not sure about the different spelling now.

Yes.  I remember that because at first I couldn't figure out the hashtag. @GuardianAngel had to help me out.  laugh out loud  I was just curious where this new hashtag/spelling was discovered.  I think the hashtags back then were #februarie #joonya.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:05 am

Oh what a fun, happy forum overflowing with positivity! Thanks @Kashathediva, @Mommyof2, GA and everyone one else for the great posts. awwww

Confession: "fan" of Emily, Nikki da nurse, JoJo and Brad.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

+51
Norcalgal
suzq
Eagle Eye
Jolena
Relalou