SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by grace8136 Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:56 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:So what's with the hashtag "Mr & Mrs  Juneyah" ? Do you think it implies a June wedding?

Where did you see this?  Interesting. I remember she used the hashtag #joonyah on her IG post in Tuscany riding bikes.  I went to look at it again and she edited the post.  It's no longer there.  scratch

It's on this one. https://www.instagram.com/p/BgDFI2Bg4pD/

Maybe her friend misspelled it from Lauren's joonyah? I'm not sure Arie and Lauren would say they'd consider a TV wedding if no one from the show had even mentioned anything about it to them though. They gave Jason and Molly one and he was hated for awhile. They've been doing a wedding every summer. Who else is ready to get married that would bump Arie? The only BIP couple I can think of is Taylor and Derek, but maybe I'm forgetting someone.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:13 am

grace8136 wrote:snip
I'm not sure Arie and Lauren would say they'd consider a TV wedding if no one from the show had even mentioned anything about it to them thoughsnip

I think the interview at the top of this page is interesting with regard to a TV wedding. One of the questions asked (at 2:13) was about a TV wedding and Arie's answer was "I think we're open to it. I think if it fits within our timeline; I know we want to get married soon, and so yeah - that's a possibility".

I was glad he qualified their thoughts about the timeline because IMO TV weddings tend to get scheduled later than the couple seems want, so he's definitely taking control of the schedule. Maybe he read my post earlier in this forum ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:17 am

Just a shout out to the fact that we have this thread FAN!!
Venturing out of it makes you run right back here !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:22 am

Thanks, @grace8136.  You bring up a good point about a TV wedding.  They seem to be keeping their options open, but as @Lucas15 said, they want it during their timeline and not the franchise's timeline. They are still in control, which is good.  

Yes, @USAGold, it's good to be home!  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:08 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:snip
I'm not sure Arie and Lauren would say they'd consider a TV wedding if no one from the show had even mentioned anything about it to them thoughsnip

I think the interview at the top of this page is interesting with regard to a TV wedding. One of the questions asked (at 2:13) was about a TV wedding and Arie's answer was "I think we're open to it. I think if it fits within our timeline; I know we want to get married soon, and so yeah - that's a possibility".

I was glad he qualified their thoughts about the timeline because IMO TV weddings tend to get scheduled later than the couple seems want, so he's definitely taking control of the schedule. Maybe he read my post earlier in this forum ...

Arie has been consistent in asserting that while open to a tv wedding it would depend on whether the proposed date accommodated their (Lauren's and his) timeline. I have heard him say almost verbatim your cited quote at least three our four times in recent interviews.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:17 pm

@USAGold I hear ya! laugh out loud

These have always been two of my favourite songs and I think they really suit Arie & Lauren’s story. All the feels! beatingheart

Look After You - The Fray

If I don't say this now, I will surely break
As I'm leaving the one I want to take
Forgive the urgency, but hurry up and wait
My heart has started to separate

Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go
Will you won't you, be the one I always know?
When I'm losing my control, the city spins around
You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you
And I'll look after you

If ever there was a doubt
My love she leans into me
This most assuredly counts
She says most assuredly

Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you
After you

Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh

It's always have and never hold
You've begun to feel like home yeah
What's mine is yours to leave or take
What's mine is yours to make your own

Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh
source

The Scientist - Coldplay

Come up to meet you
Tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart

Tell me your secrets
And ask me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming up tails
Heads on a science apart

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh take me back to the start

I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling your puzzles apart
Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart

Tell me you love me
Come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing our tails
Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start
source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:04 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@USAGold I hear ya! laugh out loud

These have always been two of my favourite songs and I think they really suit Arie & Lauren’s story. All the feels!  beatingheart

Look After You - The Fray

If I don't say this now, I will surely break
As I'm leaving the one I want to take
Forgive the urgency, but hurry up and wait
My heart has started to separate

Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go
Will you won't you, be the one I always know?
When I'm losing my control, the city spins around
You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you
And I'll look after you

If ever there was a doubt
My love she leans into me
This most assuredly counts
She says most assuredly

Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you
After you

Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh

It's always have and never hold
You've begun to feel like home yeah
What's mine is yours to leave or take
What's mine is yours to make your own

Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh
source

The Scientist - Coldplay

Come up to meet you
Tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart

Tell me your secrets
And ask me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming up tails
Heads on a science apart

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh take me back to the start

I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling your puzzles apart
Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart

Tell me you love me
Come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing our tails
Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start
source

Spot on ❤️❤️

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:17 pm

docnash14 wrote:Arie has been consistent in asserting that while open to a tv wedding it would depend on whether the proposed date accommodated their (Lauren's and his) timeline. I have heard him say almost verbatim your cited quote at least three our four times in recent interviews.

My understanding of the contract is that the show has the rights to film any wedding that would occur within two tears of the finale air date. But it's also my understanding that the show has no say - contractually - in when the wedding can take place - that's totally up to the couple to decide. IMO Arie and Lauren can simply say to them "We're getting married on XXX, YY 2018. If you want to film it - be there. If not - don't be there. We don't care one way or the other."

Based on their attitude and the consistency of their answer I am inclined to think they will stick to their guns because I don't think a TV wedding is all that important to them. I hope they do.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:47 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:Arie has been consistent in asserting that while open to a tv wedding it would depend on whether the proposed date accommodated their (Lauren's and his) timeline. I have heard him say almost verbatim your cited quote at least three our four times in recent interviews.

My understanding of the contract is that the show has the rights to film any wedding that would occur within two tears of the finale air date. But it's also my understanding that the show has no say - contractually - in when the wedding can take place - that's totally up to the couple to decide. IMO Arie and Lauren can simply say to them "We're getting married on XXX, YY 2018. If you want to film it - be there. If not - don't be there. We don't care one way or the other."

Based on their attitude and the consistency of their answer I am inclined to think they will stick to their guns because I don't think a TV wedding is all that important to them. I hope they do.

I was only thinking it was a possibility if it was this summer and I couldn't think of another couple they would use for the wedding before Arie, assuming they want a wedding each summer.

I may be wrong, but I thought TPTB own the print and film rights to the wedding for 2 years, so the couple can't sell their wedding pics to anyone else or allow it to be filmed for another network. I think they can get married whenever they want and tell TPTB to get lost if they don't want it filmed though.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:26 pm

grace8136 wrote:I may be wrong, but I thought TPTB own the print and film rights to the wedding for 2 years, so the couple can't sell their wedding pics to anyone else or allow it to be filmed for another network. I think they can get married whenever they want and tell TPTB to get lost if they don't want it filmed though.

As far as I know - exclusive rights for two years then first right / last refusal afterwards - with no time limit on the "afterwards". I don't think they can deny the show the right to film it though - IMO the right to film is irrevocable. But IMO they have no say in when the couple can decide to marry.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:40 pm

By the sounds of it, they will not be waiting too long, and I certainly don't think 2 yrs. TPTB have been IMO very supportive from what I've seen. I think they will be accommodating to the couple if they approached them for a TV wedding.

How would his racing schedule fit into this? Maybe the off season would be taken into consideration.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:19 pm

Brill wrote:Okay here goes: These are the couple I liked together but My favorites marked with a star and a heart the best ever for me.  Hugesmile  Many seasons I started to watch but  lost interest early.

Aaron & Helene
Andrew & Jen-* beatingheart my very favorites, ever!!!  Still a little sad. Hugesmile
Byron & Mary-* loved them, too bad about the drinking and fighting. Mary found herself totally in his lifestyle fishing and drinking ever day.  (he said he did this after fishing) Hope she's been able to get help and go back to her old self. This is not an excuse for her but not everyone can handle drinking. There used to be a chat site that many from the old board were on and both of them came on but especially Mary after their season.
Jillian & Reid*
Lorenzo & Jen
Brad & Emily*
Ben & Courtney
Kaitlyn & Nick
Nick & Vanessa*
Arie & Lauren--just getting to know them and really like what I see.  :fingersarecrossed

Where is Ryan and Trista? It was so real and so heartfelt. I'm not a Trista fan but  I honestly don't think his proposal can ever be topped!
beatingheart :inlove   JMO

If I'm not mistaken, Oprah got on board and even offered to pay for their wedding. I had forgotten that until just now.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

+51
Norcalgal
suzq
Eagle Eye
Jolena
Relalou