SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:19 am

Just a friendly warning: 
Please keep the topic on the couple only. Please do not bring in other cast.
It will ensure a happier environment for all.  It will save mods from editing/deleting and will save other angst in general. 
Thank you. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by agentcurls Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:27 am

delete

Last edited by agentcurls on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:31 am

Love the body language and eye contact these two have in the media circuit. They both glance at one another for reassurance. I see a real united front, teamwork, strength, and stability with both. It really appears promising for them.

Lauren had moments of holding back, but when floodgates opened, it's WHAT she said. When you watch their dialogue and then the body language exchanged during the season I can see why they fell in love quickly. I've often believed that it's mostly love based on initial infatuation and lust with most final couples, I think this couple may be different. It's the real deal, imo.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:34 am

Oh no, @agentcurls. I can't see it as it is blocked on copyright grounds.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:36 am

I can't see the video either.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:39 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Oh no, @agentcurls.  I can't see it as it is blocked on copyright grounds.  

Sorry about that. It did play for me, but it appears to be blocked. I'll try to find another way, maybe another fan video route.

Last edited by agentcurls on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:40 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:They said they are leaving for two weeks? They wouldn't disclose where too which is smart. They need to get away, be alone, reflect and enjoy their engagement.

In one of the YT interviews, Arie said they would be visiting Iceland and Barcelona.  I can't remember which clip though.  

That might've been in the long People video for their cover story. I know I heard him mention it too but I can't remember where.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:26 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Oh no, @agentcurls.  I can't see it as it is blocked on copyright grounds.  

Sorry about that. It did play for me, but it appears to be blocked. I'll try to find another way, maybe another fan video route.

Nice video, thanks for making it agentcurls! :yes: :claphands Have you sent it to Arie and Lauren? I'm sure they would love it!

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:40 pm

@Brill, thank you. I had made a 2 hour video with all Lauren and Arie footage in its entirety but it got shut down on youtube. They really racked up the screen time! Oh well. I have saved this for future reference in case we want to take a closer look later to analyze other seasons. The edit really said a lot this season but nothing beats the lead's emotions and body language, facial exp, etc. and once again we had the lead chasing their true F1.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:44 pm

USAGold wrote:So loved that they got engaged ! People freaking out over this need to realize that Lauren was ready to say yes and fully expected to get engaged to Arie on that final day !
The reasons that didn’t happen then no longer exists as out in the real world and away from the bubble of the show is what counts going forward !!
Lauren told Arie before she got into the car to leave on that final day
I still love you ! That was huge as I don’t think I’ve ever heard that said by an F2!
His mistake in not chosing her that day haunted him to the point of no return and he had to correct it !
To me it’s just that simple !
While the masses are upset over Becca’s hurt ( even though she’s moved on and is next lead )  he did the right thing by not staying in when he didn’t truly love her ! Two wrongs don’t make a right ! IMO
Just seeing this love story play out and prevail is so uplifting!
As a fan of this show and a fan of Lauren & Arie it’s just s beautiful thing to see!!
Thankful too for this fan thread where those of us that see this and have seen it from the beginning can band together and express our love and support for this beautiful couple as they take their journey of love !
Wishing them a lifetime of happiness !!

Courtney said he was very sad that he let Lauren go and checked her IG 11 times a day. He missed her so much.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:45 pm

agentcurls wrote:@Brill, thank you. I had made a 2 hour video with all Lauren and Arie footage in its entirety but it got shut down on youtube. They really racked up the screen time! Oh well. I have saved this for future reference in case we want to take a closer look later to analyze other seasons. The edit really said a lot this season but nothing beats the lead's emotions and body language, facial exp, etc. and once again we had the lead chasing their true F1.

I'm really hoping to see your new video, @agentcurls.  The one you posted a week or so ago was just lovely.  Thank You!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:57 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:@Brill, thank you. I had made a 2 hour video with all Lauren and Arie footage in its entirety but it got shut down on youtube. They really racked up the screen time! Oh well. I have saved this for future reference in case we want to take a closer look later to analyze other seasons. The edit really said a lot this season but nothing beats the lead's emotions and body language, facial exp, etc. and once again we had the lead chasing their true F1.

I'm really hoping to see your new video, @agentcurls.  The one you posted a week or so ago was just lovely.  Thank You!

Where would I find this video that you posted before? Can someone bring it in here. thanks!

You see I am guilty of not getting emotional in watching this season. Hugesmile I think I will do this more often. giggling I can be happy with the final outcome, because of it. :yes: I didn't read all of the threads and there were episodes I didn't even watch after reading here first. yes

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

+51
Norcalgal
suzq
Eagle Eye
Jolena
Relalou