SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:Just wanted to do a quick check-in as a lurker. I don't know how many of us there are out there, but I wanted to say that I really appreciate all your positive posts. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on the new couple. I'm all about the love & the HEA!

tyvm

welcomesign   It's nice to have a safe place to be without all the negativity (a big thank you  tyvm  to @GuardianAngel, @Kashathediva and the other mods.) I remember when I joined the Fan forum for JoJo and Jordan and I joked there would be about 10 members.   laugh out loud. It steadily grew over time and JoJo and Jordan are still very happy together.  I feel the same way about Arie and Lauren.  I think they are the real deal and I don't think that about all the Bach couples.  laugh out loud. It's evident they are very much in love!

I always liked JoJo, so much so that I even liked Ben when he was with her. laugh out loud   And I loved her mom drinking from the wine bottle, and JoJo's follow up IG of her and her friends hoisting wine bottles. laugh out loud

When things die down, they will get more public support.  She seems to be a lovely girl, was well liked in the house, so there's not a lot of negativity that can be thrown her way for too much longer.

Last edited by Bet2Win on Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:57 pm

I don’t think the show ran over this couple like so many expected them to do. I hope they do a TV wedding! I think they would do it!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:15 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Brill wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

Sorry about that. It did play for me, but it appears to be blocked. I'll try to find another way, maybe another fan video route.

Nice video, thanks for making it agentcurls!  :yes: :claphands  Have you sent it to Arie and Lauren?  I'm sure they would love it!

Hope someone will send the videos to Arie and Lauren.  I think it would be uplifting for them not only to see their love documented but to know that others support their love.  I know one of Arie's brothers - I think Luca - was here one the forum during Emily's season but haven't heard whether any family member of either Lauren's or Arie's was visiting/posting this season.

I think they are staying off social media so I don't know how they would see it...but maybe they will check youtube knowing that's where so many homemade videos are uploaded? I hope they realize they do have support out there! I have a lot of confidence in these two as a couple and thoroughly enjoyed watching their relationship unfold, however unconventional!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:34 pm

I think they are still on SM, but only posting IG stories where they can't get bombarded with hateful comments. I see that they both follow @arieandlaurenupdates on IG and Arie has even liked several posts. I think it's smart that they steer clear of posting on IG/Twitter for now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:56 pm

I wonder if TPTB are talking to them about a wedding during or at the end of BIP this summer?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:Just wanted to do a quick check-in as a lurker. I don't know how many of us there are out there, but I wanted to say that I really appreciate all your positive posts. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on the new couple. I'm all about the love & the HEA!

tyvm

welcomesign   It's nice to have a safe place to be without all the negativity (a big thank you  tyvm  to @GuardianAngel, @Kashathediva and the other mods.) I remember when I joined the Fan forum for JoJo and Jordan and I joked there would be about 10 members.   laugh out loud. It steadily grew over time and JoJo and Jordan are still very happy together.  I feel the same way about Arie and Lauren.  I think they are the real deal and I don't think that about all the Bach couples.  laugh out loud. It's evident they are very much in love!

I always liked JoJo, so much so that I even liked Ben when he was with her. laugh out loud   And I loved her mom drinking from the wine bottle, and JoJo's follow up IG of her and her friends hoisting wine bottles. laugh out loud

When things die down, they will get more public support.  She seems to be a lovely girl, was well liked in the house, so there's not a lot of negativity that can be thrown her way for too much longer.

Oh my gosh! I remember when JoJo said she would cry while the show was airing because Jordan was being raked over the coals (the Raya and ex-GF debacle) and they were receiving so much hate on SM. Look at them now. Still going strong.

Arie and Lauren will be fine. They just need to lay low for a while and concentrate on their relationship...and plan their wedding.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:24 pm

@sanlee088 I didn’t think it was so bad Either.... what was bad though was CH’s performance when live on the ATFR laugh out loud. Loved how JK made fun of the show and how the ATFR was like it was a murder investigation, or something along those lines. He also laughed and said something like “ am I supposed to hate him?”

Arie made some bad choices, no doubt about it, but I don’t think they were intentional or with malice. I wish all 3 of them well. I can’t even imagine what it’s like to be a lead or contestant on that show ... when in that stinkin bubble, so much is said and done that I’m sure they all regret.

MF and Co, have become quite the master manipulators and then thy sit back and laugh Im sure, when watching the fallout at the end of the season. Thy wine and dine th lead until they’re done with them .... then they throw them to the wolves as the set the table for their next lead (victim) laugh out loud

Like I’ve said before .... the Bach franchise’s seedy underbelly has been exposed for all to see. They’re quite cruel in their quest for ratings.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:48 pm

Huge welcome to everyone just joining this thread - love this happy place!

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 9 8fde0e10
@mccallryan IG

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 9 Bf778c10
@ariejr IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:38 pm

Coming back home. hi laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:40 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Coming back home.  hi laugh out loud
laugh out loud Home is where the heart is!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:54 pm

So great to see this couple. I was really worried that they were going to be boo at AFRC, but that didn't happen. In fact people were clapping. At Kelly and good morning America, people stood up to welcome them and shake their hands, it was really nice to see. I feel good about these two. They look so good together and so in love. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:55 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Huge welcome to everyone just joining this thread - love this happy place!

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 9 8fde0e10
@mccallryan IG

Is the girl in this photo Lauren's sister?

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 9 Bf778c10
@ariejr IG story[/quote]
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

+51
Norcalgal
suzq
Eagle Eye
Jolena
Relalou